Add and Subtract Game

Admin

40 minutes ago, corey said:

I gave you unamused reaction once and I have regretted it ever since because you were obviously hurt by it.....

Nah, unamused that's fine. :D I got an off-topic reaction by someone and I intend to find out who it was. :D

38 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t know who give it to you , but I know who give me mine , who know you get off topic for that fish kissing scene maybe you get one too :joy:

Ooh, good call. I will check out that post. I know I got an off-topic reaction last month because I check my reputation activity from time to time and didn't see it last time I checked.

im watching you GIF by Converse

@Ameera Ali and I are also hiring someone for our contract club. Person needs to have sufficient knowledge in dividing oppas in % . :D

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I found the source of the off-topic reaction. It wasn't the thread you were talking about twin @Ameera Ali
Well, my post certainly wasn't off-topic so guess it was a mistake by the member then. 

how someone give a mistake off topic, only reaction near it it is unamused or confused 

Back to my yoga

Dyvon Keep Calm GIF by Muser Magazine

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, joccu said:

+2

Your reaction is it because of @Ameera Ali are recruiting members for abs club and kiss club,

while @partyon contract club who is good in maths to divide oppa in %. 

:w00t:

Hi @4evrkdrama

Have you finished watching Run On.. me and @Sleepy Owl pen our thoughts at the thread. Check on it when you are free. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe her hand slipped?

My hand never slipped, I am proud to say I never give off topic  even when I was tempted in HOSPITAL PLAYLIST 

I got off topic for TP kissing so I agree with this point I should have only talk about SJ abs :joy:

6D8B92D1-B3E1-45E0-8CD9-6E2D3A7A109E.jpg

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe her hand slipped?

+2

Maybe too much focused on a kiss scene which makes her finger shiver till accidentally press the wrong icon. 

:loolz:

@Ameera Ali this thread alway lit with laughter and jokes when you are around. Love it, keep them coming.

I am off to bed with my oppa, MH. Good night chingus, see you all tomorrow. 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @4evrkdrama

Have you finished watching Run On.. me and @Sleepy Owl pen our thoughts at the thread. Check on it when you are free. 

Yes sis @Thong Thin I finished watching it right after the episode 16 aired .

I did check it out and reacted to it sis (loved it -both of yours):heartxoxo:  Will let you know my thoughts tmrw in Run On thread !

:biubiu:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add

@larus @Jillia @Ernie

@corey @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin

@Ameera Ali @Min2206 @Nodame

@kokodus @Lmangla @partyon

@4evrkdrama @iksunijini5 

@cenching @pompyavi

@MayanEcho @joccu and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi , your conversations bring me a lot of joy. :D

roses GIF

heavy rain starts with one drop. :D

tumblr-ma3lkd1t6n1rzvie7o1-500.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8