• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

if the mind could kill, my tv would have died a hundred times.

Frustrated Head GIF

Seriously this was my reaction for all those endings and dramas. This is why from now onwards I either start a drama with negative expectations or wait for few episodes to be out so that I can watch some clips. But still the ending is a ticking time bomb.

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

no worries! i think we have been blessed by many kdramas where the first few episodes are sufficient to deter us from continuing the journey of regrets lol.. like, when i was the most beautiful?

Agreed chingu. You watched that?? I did not go for it after watching that Twilight beach scene under the moon.

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

that Twilight beach scene under the moon

i stopped around there as well.

a pity though, i was hoping to see more of Ha Seok Jin in a good drama.. and Ji Soo was in a much better drama plot in My First First Love than this one.

happy taylor swift GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yeah happy ending, if we consider him

back from the dead  after 5 years  

I thought only Indian TV series are expert in bringing leads from dead. 

Some things that Indian TV series excel at:

1. Bringing people from dead.

2. Face change through plastic surgery 

3. Amnesia plot which leads to one of the leads falling in love with someone else other than the destined lead. And thus giving birth to love triangles. 

4. Evil mother in laws and daughter in laws are supposed to tolerate everything and prove themselves to be a deity.

5. And from nowhere a son/daughter will come up to take revenge 

6. Dragging a series for more than 10 years.

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

love Indian series, they got best trope . But I love freezing moment whenever the two lead eye meet & or music start playing when they meet  

Lol. I stopped watching from high school. Used to watch with my mum. Now whenever my mum watches, I and my brother just make fun of every scene. Especially the scenes where the FL gets us from sleep with all the jewelry and make up on. :loolz:

The web series are much better but still has a long way to go. Few months back I watched one. It was beautiful. 

+2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my favorite series 

I remember this one. The male lead was Arnab Singh Raizada something. My friends were gaga over him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Lol. I stopped watching from high school. Used to watch with my mum. Now whenever my mum watches, I and my brother just make fun of every scene. Especially the scenes where the FL gets us from sleep with all the jewelry and make up on.

+2

still watch some times when I find good one , my sister fan of it :D

love how over dramatic they are 

30AB345B-AD35-4385-9C1E-225C497EE67A.gif

** did you see what I’m seeing 

yes I am not blind , or dumb :phew:

00BFCB9D-4FEC-4AC6-B8EE-9288BFFC7B31.gif

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

taking the slapping to the next level

Aigoo, this one broke all the records from showing the FL from a ghost, to snake, to mosquito etc etc. And it ran for 7 years. :fear:

God knows how people watch all those.

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Agreed chingu. You watched that?? I did not go for it after watching that Twilight beach scene under the moon.

ROTFL! That was the precisely point that I dropped this drama. Great minds??

Of all the FLs in K-Dramas that one behaved the most like she had brain damage.

Honestly, I do not understand it. Kissing and sex in not ok in K-Dramas, but getting sensless drunk to the point of sleeping rough in the streets is ok? Given that she was only mildly embarassed in front of this student who saw her in that state....

Do S Koreans really find drunk women cute????

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
6 minutes ago, corey said:

ROTFL! That was the precisely point that I dropped this drama. Great minds??

Of all the FLs in K-Dramas that one behaved the most like she had brain damage.

Honestly, I do not understand it. Kissing and sex in not ok in K-Dramas, but getting sensless drunk to the point of sleeping rough in the streets is ok? Given that she was only mildly embarassed in front of this student who saw her in that state....

Do S Koreans really find drunk women cute????

I don't think so chingu. I have seen one interview by AsianBoss on YouTube where the SK people themselves said that whatever they show in dramas doesn't happen in real life. But there are some dramas which are realistic. 

642 corrected

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

kdrama slapping make me hungry  

I would like to get slapped with pizza or better i would come up with a list and give the person. If they slap with those food items I will happily get slapped. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1