Admin

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Sleepy Owl  - I have read your thoughts on Run On very well summaried 

Good Morning Chingu :heartxoxo:

I enjoyed reading your post on "Run On" too and loved it :biubiu:

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl oh I'm also loving byun yohan character. :love:

When this aired, I already knew Yoo Ah In and he was already an established actor at the time when it aired. But Byun Yo Han was at the start of his career and it was the first time I saw him. I liked his character Ddang Sae and his acting more than that of Yoo Ah In, mainly because I was seeing him as a new actor with impressive acting skills. 

Loved his acting and character in Mr. Sunshine too, even the other 2 dudes could not hate him despite knowing the fact that he was fiancée of the woman they loved. 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Hey there Chingu :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu,

Is Ep 3 of LUCA out with Eng Sub ?

Yeah, I watched about half of the episode, or maybe slightly less than that last night. 

From what I have observed, both Royal Secret Agent and LUCA's subbed episodes come out pretty fast, compared to other dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

me was thinking  woman are BB’s because they use a lot of  BB cream  :D   , learn a new thing men got IB sorry @Sleepy Owl

+2

+2

:surprisedwut:

and Hello @Ameera Ali

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah, I watched about half of the episode, or maybe slightly less than that last night. 

From what I have observed, both Royal Secret Agent and LUCA's subbed episodes come out pretty fast, compared to other dramas. 

Thanks, will try to squeeze in time tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I exercise 5 days a week, gym and yoga. With the current lockdown, I do light weight exercise

at home and yoga. 

you are very athletic :) That’s great! I would love exercise partner, most of the time I would do it solo (like shoot hoops alone or play tennis by hitting wall, and etc) so there are days I lack encouragement :lol:

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If I was him I would be worried about me and not the child in 80 years  :sweat_smile:  - he may not see him reach 20

bear GIF

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

you are very athletic :) That’s great! I would love exercise partner, most of the time I would do it solo (like shoot hoops alone or play tennis by hitting wall, and etc) so there are days I lack encouragement :lol:

+2

During my school days, I am an athletic in school run and represent in school hoki team.

That's makes what i am today :blush:

Hi @Min2206

Busy with CNY chores the whole morning ?

Edit : Hi @Jillia how was your morning today, did  you get a good night sleep.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

During my school days, I am an athletic in school run and represent in school hoki team.

That's makes what i am today :blush:

Wow you are amazing! I had to look up “hoki” and it means hockey :)

hockey GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

28 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @Thong Thin!  I woke up earlier than I wanted to but other than that I'm good. Thanks for asking! I hope you're having a good day as well!

350 corrected

Yes, I am having a good time as well, no calls and emails coming in today...:grin:

Are you getting ready for work soon.

@elan1

Sorry about the hockey spelling.

We tend to use here as a short cut.:grin:

2%2520Malaysian%2520hockey.JPG

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Good afternoon to everyone here
Better late than never

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @mirmz @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @iksunijini @iksunijini5 @kokodus @Nodame @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @I am lost @joccu @larus @Jillia @partyon @corey @pompyavi @MY15 @MayanEcho @forme26 fi @Sarang21 @4evrkdrama @elan1

Image result for tea time gif

3 hours ago, corey said:

I live in a village, in  a street with no streetlights, so our nights are dead dark and silent. Bathroom trips are not a problem for me. My dog is no longer with me but out of habit i woke up at the usual hour.

It is only prescription drugs that work for my insomnia

Meditation is not working, herbs like melissa are not working, melatonine is not working, drinking warm milk with honey is not working.

But I really do not want to take pills too often, they would then stop working eventually...

Hope you don't need to take the pills often.  And that you find peace and comfort soon. 
Just wondering whether would you be considering looking for another puppy?

edit -  Hello @Jillia @elan1

yea @Thong Thin Am already off-work , busy cleaning the upstairs / store rooms with mom.  Dad is working till eve.   Glad you are not so busy today.   When will you be off?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

his is our type of hockey here.

whoaaaaa that is so unique!:scream: I’ve never seen that. I’m assuming you are Indonesian?

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good afternoon to everyone here

Buenas Tardes/Good afternoon to you too 

Pixels Hello GIF by Paul Robertson

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7