Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, 4evrkdrama said:

me too is tired of dramas with seasons  sis @sadthe1st hyungnim @Sleepy Owl

One of the main reasons I don't try out English Series, is because of the Seasons. You watch them for 7-8 years, only for it to end like GOT :evilelmo:

I watched "The Witcher" as soon as it was released, and then BOOM more than 1 year passed and no news on the second season till now. Of course the pandemic played a very big role in it, since it was planned to release in December 2020. 

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Virtual high five 

7e86977dc7709681e6afad960bef86a944c28217

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I thought it would not have a second season

there is no firm news whether it ends there or a season 2.. but the ending does leave enough to continue if they want to..

arrested development hiding GIF

@4evrkdrama kingdom.. still waiting for s3.. love alarm.. still waiting for s2.. arthdal chronicles.. dun even know when is the next season release.. uncanny counter.. hearsay season 2? so i'm stuck here and there.. and AC plot was so confusing i can't remember what i've watched previously already lol

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

yesterday 5725,today 5728..

ouch! that's why i thought it was ytd's number!

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

me too is tired of dramas with seasons  sis @sadthe1st hyungnim @Sleepy Owl

Virtual high five 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/c7/58/a4c75869d223aa90129ab6c89646ac34.gif  | Penguins of madagascar, High five gif, Gif

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am simple, my top 4 

50 share of oppa 

Kim Soo-hyun

Lee Joon-gi
Ji Sung

What happened to the  50% oppa?

@sadthe1st  no more sabah sarawak ... selangor !!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there is no firm news whether it ends there or a season 2.. but the ending does leave enough to continue if they want to..

@4evrkdrama kingdom.. still waiting for s3.. love alarm.. still waiting for s2.. arthdal chronicles.. dun even know when is the next season release.. uncanny counter.. hearsay season 2? so i'm stuck here and there.. and AC plot was so confusing i can't remember what i've watched previously already lol

me waiting for signal season 2 for ages 

spacer.png

guess sis @larus too feels the same !

How you doing sis @larus ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, forme26 fi said:

@twinkle_little_star hello chingu.yeah with it's milky broth.as the fish fillets are fried it doesn't have a strong fishy taste.the fish bone stock is simmered with four ingredients as you mentioned before this :relaxed:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Sleepy Owl

@twinkle_little_star enjoy ur sumptuous dinner!

@Min2206 not sure about the new John.. he literally copied and pasted a part of my message to post.. lol

32 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

->haii all!i'm back!

-> @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star haii chingus!very delicious.pieces of soft tofu + coriander complete the dish!

hai @sadthe1st thank you. your kind words warmed my heart. :D

Ty Thank You GIF

hai @forme26 fi @iksunijini , while sliced chilies are served alongside. the chilies are a bonus as they add depth to the dish. :D

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 10

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Well, I don't really care when UC S2 will come, since it will have completely new plot. They already concluded this one. I will watch it, but not really wait for it. Just like what they did with Romantic Doctor 2. I am fine with such dramas. 

For Arthdal Chronicles, I don't even think we'll get a second season. I remember watching it's second part and thinking "how can they really end it within 7-8 remaining episodes, while all they are doing is expanding the universe and showing new tribes". The concept was fresh and good, but the ending was disappointing. If it would have good ratings, I think they would consider it, but more than a year has passed and no news about it. I remember reading somewhere that the writer wanted three 18 episodes long seasons. Not sure whether we'll get it or not. 

Kingdom S3 too in my opinion was not really needed. They could very easily just conclude the story in second season. Let's see if we'll get it or not 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl I drop Sweet Home at Mark 6.

Hope to finish Delayed Justice tonight. 

With all the talk about dropping it, I am kind of worried, will the plot worsen as the episodes pass? 

I am looking forward to read your thoughts about the end :heartxoxo:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The concept was fresh and good, but the ending was disappointing.

i got lost in the story lol

Lost Feel Something GIF by bea miller

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Kingdom S3 too in my opinion was not really needed.

it's going towards the direction of Walking Dead, seasons after seasons probably?

i think @Ameera Ali 's 50% oppa is referring to #1 as Joo Won since she is sharing him half half with @partyon HAHAHA

@Thong Thin to refer CJH as @Min2206's zoopa.. @partyon is going to jump right out and say he is her original oppa!

Jean Harlow Lol GIF by Maudit

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

@Min2206

I don't get you, why @Ameera Ali has 50% oppa?

@Ameera Ali didn't know Ji Sung has nice abs, but I do know, to me the best abs is Choi Ji Hyuk which is Min zoppa :D

You mean Choi Jin Hyuk .... these K-names are so similar ... yea, my Min Zoppa and @partyon's Oppa .. please remember to quote her ... :Megathanks:

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am simple, my top 4 

50 share of oppa 

Kim Soo-hyun

Lee Joon-gi
Ji Sung

all I need in the abs is :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 , @Thong ThinProbably @partyon kidnapped him :joy:

This 50% oppa, it's best I let @Ameera Ali explain to you .... @Thong Thin ..  just in case I get "caught in between" .......

Rock And A Hard Place GIFs | Tenor

434 ... have to really scroll up to count .... what volunteer??!!  @Ameera Ali

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's going towards the direction of Walking Dead, seasons after seasons probably?

It will become boring then. The second season in my opinion, was the best time to conclude it. They found the source of virus, and also a method to cure it. Plus they dealt with the outbreak too. Not sure why they thought they could continue more, and then suddenly decided to bring a prequel movie starring Gianna Jun. The whole hype about her character was also ridiculous. They were not letting out any info about her character, only to show her in the final scene for like 5-10 seconds :loolz:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think @Ameera Ali 's 50% oppa is referring to #1 as Joo Won since she is sharing him half half with @partyon HAHAHA

@Thong Thin to refer CJH as @Min2206's zoopa.. @partyon is going to jump right out and say he is her original oppa!

you see @Thong Thin 

@sadthe1st and I understand each other so wellllllll

I don't want to end like the car
I am caught between finding this hilarious and being saddened by society. -  GIF on Imgur

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

They found the source of virus, and also a method to cure it.

but i remembered the child prince still has the wriggly worms inside him; the virus wasn't purged out completely and he was able to grow up normally with its presence??

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

ok, i can't really remember the details.. my most favorite scene is the old general turning into gen1 zombie, ran and ripped a delicious piece of flesh out the bad guy's face!

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

@Min2206 most likely is the truck of doom

excited truck GIF

• Blob 7

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

but i remembered the child prince still has the wriggly worms inside him; the virus wasn't purged out completely and he was able to grow up normally with its presence??

ok, i can't really remember the details.. my most favorite scene is the old general turning into gen1 zombie, ran and ripped a delicious piece of flesh out the bad guy's face!

@Min2206 most likely is the truck of doom

Are you all talking about this show ... sorry, for being slow

1. Kingdom (Netflix / 2019)
  2. Kingdom Season 2 (Netflix / 2020)
  3. Kingdom: Ashin of the North | Kingdom: Ashinjeon (Netflix / 2021)

@sadthe1st  not sure that truck of doom is more painful or this
    XvWm42l.gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Kingdom: Ashinjeon (Netflix / 2021)

wow! i din even know that they have this released! thanks @Min2206

seems like they are doing a branch out from the original Kingdom series

if u dun mind gore, it's a good drama.. i like how almost no one is indispensable (except maybe the Prince and the physician girl), this second u think this guy should be able to last through the end, next moment bye bye u're meat to zombies.

meat cooking GIF

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 6