Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well I can say... I would be surprised if there wouldn't be a season 2 for "Sweet Home". :lol:

Did you complete the drama? 

Well, since it is NF, there is usually more seasons. But you can't trust them, just like what they did with Kingdom. While all were waiting for S3 to be announced, since they ended S2 like that, all we got was the announcement of a Prequel movie. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good morning Chingus

@Ameera Ali @joccu @Jillia @larus @mirmz @sadthe1st @corey @Ernie @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin  @iksunijini @kokodus @MY15 @MayanEcho @kokodus 

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Right, it is almost 2021, and I also hope that the new year will be much better than this one 

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Woah, it's almost new year! May 2021 be better for all of us! and everyone else in +/- thread.

Thank you and likewise to you @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho 

Whatever is beautiful
Whatever is meaningful
Whatever brings you happiness
May it be yours and may it makes way to a bright and safer 2021

Enjoy your breakfast @Thong Thin  I am fasting for buffet lunch later, with my grandparents

@Sejabin Safe trip to the countryside.  

@sadthe1st  we call it here roti canai - paratha
If Roti Canai And Mee Goreng Had A Baby, This Would Be Their Very Yummy  Child

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Enjoy your breakfast @Thong Thin  I am fasting for buffet lunch later, with my grandparents

ooooh  i hope u enjoy it minnnn!

rn i'm just hoping i don't get snowed in, there's a HUGE snowstorm going by me and the weather staation said it was going to be 5 inches- 24 inches. what the heck does that mean!! that's 5 inches to 2 FEET! 2 fEeT!?!?!?! i'm just fed up with the weather rn. XD 

snow lucy GIF

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@mirmz oh no !.... pls take extra care if you are going out.  I have not experience before but I know is a hassle  where lots of things get disrupted.

@Min2206  happy bonding and enjoy your buffet lunch. Let me know if the lunch is good.

@Sejabin not sure if it works or not, some frens says drink chinese tea before you start to boost on the alcohol.

Jokes for the day

Spoiler

XXt58Hp2qAsGfxa317W05kvA6Y7ME4NZgUm8EbZs

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ooooh  i hope u enjoy it minnnn!

rn i'm just hoping i don't get snowed in, there's a HUGE snowstorm going by me and the weather staation said it was going to be 5 inches- 24 inches. what the heck does that mean!! that's 5 inches to 2 FEET! 2 fEeT!?!?!?! i'm just fed up with the weather rn. XD 

Keep warm @mirmz  we can't control the weather .. but we can control our moods.   Smile yea

Kawaii smile anime GIF on GIFER - by Meran

@Thong Thin  You make me LOL with that rice and cups!  hahahhhaha!  going Wagyu More

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@mirmz oh no !.... pls take extra care if you are going out.  I have not experience before but I a hassle 

where lots of things get disrupted.

yeah i don't like going out in the cold anyways so i'm good :D

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Keep warm @mirmz  we can't control the weather .. but we can control our moods.   Smile yea

will do minmin ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 thosai taste yummy if eaten hot with dhal curry.

@MayanEcho you can get fresh paratha over your side ?  

Can remember when was the last time I took paratha,LOL

Is the cheapest meal here cost around RM 1.80 - RM 2.00 per pc and is very filling.

@Sejabin have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Yes @Thong Thin agree when it's hot.  

You too have a relaxing year end, yea   ... see you guys later.

Cute Anime GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Min2206 Oh, is that masala dosha? I love that too, and the chutney dips. :)

@Thong Thin Aside from Saravana Bhavan, there are plenty of South Asian restaurants and snack bars here that are open from morning till dawn. There are also frozen parathas sold in Carrefour, Lulu, and other supermarkets that can be pan fried with butter and it's ready in few minutes. There's this brand I quite like, Kawan frozen paratha of Malaysia, coz it has variety of flavours. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin Aside from Saravana Bhavan, there are plenty of South Asian restaurants and snack bars here that are open from morning till dawn. There are also frozen parathas sold in Carrefour, Lulu, and other supermarkets that can be pan fried with butter and it's ready in few minutes. There's this brand I quite like, Kawan frozen paratha of Malaysia, coz it has variety of flavours. 

Oh !  glad you managed to get the Kawan brand. Saw some at the supermarket here but I have not taste them.

Since we can get fresh ones here in every corner of the shops, we try not to get the frozen ones unless

situation warrants. 

Frozen are handy especially when you are hungry in the middle of the night, just take out 1 and pop into 

the microwave oven, tada !....ready to eat piping hot.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3