Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Btw... I'm so bothered. Now Innocent Man AND Moon Embracing the Sun are on Netflix. Why not BEFORE the rewatches? :lol: 

I know.... I just noticed it too. :D

If we organize any more rewatches, we need to choose ones that are already on Netflix. :D

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, no. I am not that type of a binge watcher. I usually only watch 3-4 episodes per day. I just completed ep 14.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Does anyone have plans for New Year's Eve? I guess this year we're all spending a very low key New Year?

I hope that 2021 will be a better year. :kiss_wink:

@Jillia Not sure who underestimates MCW. She's a great actress and if they can't see that, I think they might be blind. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @larus, @corey  :Pandabulous:

30 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes I've finished "Sweet Home".

How was it Chingu? 

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, no. I am not that type of a binge watcher. I usually only watch 3-4 episodes per day. I just completed ep 14.

You need to watch another 6 episodes right? As far as I remember that drama was 20 episodes long. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Is it free ?

it's free for Singapore citizens, permanent residents and long term work permit holders

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-first-vaccinations-ncid-healthcare-workers-pfizer-13864346

first priority are the front line medical staffs, then the backend medical staffs, then elderlys.. the rest of us, will have to wait till much later hahahaha

tiere bis unters dach doctor GIF by SWR Kindernetz

hi @Jillia @partyon @corey @larus

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Good Morning, @Ameera Ali @joccu @larus @mirmz @sadthe1st @corey @Ernie @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin  @iksunijini @kokodus @MY15 @MayanEcho @Sejabin!

The new year is near! :D Let's hope it's get better and less stressful!

Hello @Jillia  Let's pray the world heal from covid19 and all be safe and able to move around without restriction and breathe without fear.   @partyon  I thought you would be with us here this New Year Eve, no?  

Body Language & Emotional Intelligence: Body Language Analysis No. 3978: Keanu  Reeves, Chuck Spadina, Sincerity, and Empathy - Nonverbal and Emotional  Intelligence (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl finished Delayed Justice Ep 4 last night.

Lee Yoo Kyung - how do you find her ?

That's good Chingu, how are you liking the drama?

I like Lee Yoo Kyung, but she along with that female lawyer (I like her too) are too noisy, I mean all four are too noisy :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's good Chingu, how are you liking the drama?

I like Lee Yoo Kyung, but she along with that female lawyer (I like her too) are too noisy, I mean all four are too noisy :loolz:

The female lawyer that got fired by Jang Yoon-Suk, she is good. 

At least she is giving hints and helping Park Tae-Yong to win the retrial.

@corey  I think @Min2206 had too much waygu for her buffet lunch today. 

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The only thing with MCW is that her fans have to wait forever for her to choose a new project and she isn't always lucky. :lol:

Chingu, think what would happen to me who is fan of both MCW and Soo Ae.:joy:

I have been waiting for Soo Ae's new drama for 4-5 years now. Both the actress take their time in choosing projects. 

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

The female lawyer that got fired by Jang Yoon-Suk, she is good. 

At least she is giving hints and helping Park Tae-Yong to win the retrial.

Lee Yoo Kyung will be getting more involved in the cases in the coming episodes too. Both of them are good. 

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I liked it. It wasn't the best drama I've watched but I enjoyed it. I think it's worth checking out. I'm not sure if it needs a second season. The last episode suggests there will be one but to me this could very well end as a show with an open ending. I thought some lines were cheesy and something to expect in a movie of the same genre. The acting was great.

I will go for it next weekend then :wow1:

Got to start and complete "Watcher" this weekend. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3