Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, corey said:

Actually, @partyon, I have two great candidates for shirtless oppa claenday, both in the same drama and showing incredible abs.

I wish I could find some better photos...

@corey Who are these oppas? I don't recognize them.... Are they c-drama oppas?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I am so glad that they are making dramas more diverse now. There are plenty of dramas with young actors/ actresses but there are dramas for mature audience too. Good. Keep it up, kdramaland!

Right Chingu, its good that they are making dramas like this :partyblob:

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I really hope Lee Sang Yoon oppa doesn't play a cheating husband in this drama!

I thought the same looking at that post :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

so this is how finnish people are spending they holiday. there is pandemic and people  think this is okay. no wonder the cases are again rising. 

this photo was taken yesterday in Levi. it was on the news today morning. 

Levin hissijonoihin riittää väkeä.

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, corey said:

Nope :D.  Nowadays, C-Drama oppas are getting more and more like Korean oppas, all flower boys very young looking (if not downright girlie, no offence meant) There are Taiwanese oppas, Weber Yang and Kurt Chou - they were both in one of my all-time favourites incredible Taiwanese drama The Masked Lover. Just made my my list of dramas I watch more than once.

Good to have some Taiwanese oppas too!

I nominate Joo Won oppa (50%) (who is not a flower boy type of oppa).

%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90.gif?type=w800

(gif NOT by @Ameera Ali)

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

so this is how finnish people are spending they holiday. there is pandemic and people  think this is okay. no wonder the cases are again rising. 

this photo was taken yesterday in Levi. it was on the news today morning.

Tst. Tst. Tst.

Why are the ski slopes even open?

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

really hope Lee Sang Yoon oppa doesn't play a cheating husband in this drama!

I read in another source that he is the chaebol who wants to investigate his father`s death and he will be reunited with his first love (Kim Ah Joong). In the kdrama fashion, the heroine is losing her memory and she is mistaken with a chaebol wife and lives her live instead. Only in movies it is possible this nonsense.

It seems that he is ceating without even knowing. :w00t: Not his fault this time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

It seems that he is ceating without even knowing. :w00t: Not his fault this time.

Sorry for giving you the confused reaction, but wuuuuuut......?!?!?!?!

tenor.gif

Now he's even playing a cheating husband without realizing it....? :joy:

Stressed Out Community GIF

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

there is pandemic and people  think this is okay. no wonder the cases are again rising.

people have to make an effort to break away from the habits they are so used to.. sometimes the mindset of "there are so many people in the nation, chances of me being infected is not that high" becomes dangerous because we drop our guard and do not stay vigilant.

kids are easier to educate.. u just have to teach them to wash their hands regularly, sanitize, and wear the mask the correct way.. remind them a few times and they're out there as very good examples.

happy kids GIF by Earth Hour

i wished i can travel, and join those year end countdown parties too! but oh well, for my own health and safety and everyone else's.. i'll just stay home watch kdramas.. lol

@partyon +1 for the full Joo Won (50% urs and 50% @Ameera Ali)

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon I honestly do not know. 

I get that they have lost so much business that some of ski slopes have had to be closed forever 

and the most people who travel to levi are people who live in the east. So first you have to travel over 800 km to the destination. your going to stop at least 3 times and when you arrive your destination the first thing you do is going to shop for food.  

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Man, I might have scared someone with my newest favorite meme. :crybaby:

3boxen.jpg

Someone on a thread gave me a "shocked" :scream:  reaction when I posted this meme.

I was simply commenting on @Ameera Ali's comment that the drama should be called Man In A Towel instead of Man In A Veil....

Sorry Aplogizing GIF by Luke Cosgrove

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@sadthe1st yeah. I mean I would totally like to go snowboarding but bc I honestly care about other people health not going until the next winter when hopefully we are all vaccinated and it is safe to travel.

Thankfully we'll be vaccinated soon.

:highonflowers:

I miss traveling!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@partyon   yeah. In here the doctors, nurses are already getting vaccinated. it started 4 days ago.  i read somewhere that I´m probably going to get the vaccine earliest in may.

By summer the situation will hopefully be better in Europe. :kisslevel:

Seems @Ameera Ali is back from her travels.

Remember, my twin, a gif of oppa sniffing and trying to kiss the guy in ep 6 of Mr.Queen would be highly appreciated.

:Cornykiss:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now he's even playing a cheating husband without realizing it....?

It looks that way. I did not know at first but the article you posted that implises. I put the pieces together.

I thought he is just reuniting with his first love but that article gives more informations. He is married with a woman (played by Kim Joong ah) who looks like his first love (i assume) and that woman (the heroine played by Kim jong ah) loses her memories and mistakenly, she will live as the chaebol wife. What is with this cheap soap opera plot? I wished they did not do this.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1