Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

First stills have been released of Jung Woo Sung in Delayed Justice. :D

Looks good to me, but now they cannot joke with his character that he looks older than he actually is :joy:

Looking forward to seeing him in the coming episodes, I believe he will be acting from 17th episode onward :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

that's early dinner.

yups.. i'm trying to beat the dinner crowd at the food center.. so going to packet early is fine actually since i had early lunch as well 

anything to avoid crowds!

and i bought a packet of coffee too!!

coffee is love

bill murray coffee GIF

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@partyon  Wanted to say about Zoppa's cheeky expression but @sadthe1st beat me to it with this

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon the totally pleased and satisfied look on ur oppa's face!!

I like how Zoppa opens his mouth and wink -- thanks for posting here again .  @partyon  I didn't know snail can twerk - wow!   

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Now he's playing a sleazy playboy chef. It's a pity we haven't been able to see more of his role. 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I think I am @thong thin.. now I feel I got a headache.. why do I have never seen @Ameera Ali again on this thread? .. I must not forget to give back this wine glass to mr. B before get home

I keep reading ... give back wine glass, give back wine glass, mr B, mr B ... you okay or not @Sejabin  ????

Hi @Jillia  Glad to hear you are OFF now.   Please pamper yourself till New Year!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl now that Kairos has ended, mon and tue seem lonely and empty.. i saw there's this new drama A Love So Beautiful.. hmm.. but it's a group of 17's/18's again.. not sure if i want to start on something like this

You are right Chingu. I am watching Royal Secret Agent and Awaken on Mon-Tues, but "Kairos" was something else, and it was the drama that would make you wait for Mondays (still I didn't like Mondays), unlike the other right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I love reading your fangirl-feel reviews. they are so much fun to read even when I haven't watched the drama. hahahaha... and sometimes, inspires me to indulge my fangirling as well. hahahahah.. just need the right drama to push those comments! :D

Hehehe you miss my fangirl reviews, right? Its been a long time since I raved about a drama. So what Turkish dizi are you watching that made you to write a comment in YT? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Hehehe you miss my fangirl reviews, right? Its been a long time since I raved about a drama. So what Turkish dizi are you watching that made you to write a comment in YT? 

it is called emanet. they upload ep clips every weekday and I basically watch for the YT comments which are almost more entertaining than the drama. hahahah..

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla People having trypophobia won't be able to look at your dp. Hahahaha. 

Now that I've finished the one drama I was watching... I feel empty. Recommend me some good romcoms. Language doesn't matter. My favorite tropes are Childhood friends turned lovers, Reunited lovers or hate turned love relationships.

Hieee @Jillia!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6