Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Stay warm @joccu @Jillia and @larus too ... those facing cold winter. 

Thanks but it is not really cold here. I don`t remember how it is to have a cold winter. :sweatingbullets: Not that I really miss it but I don`t want to have cold waves in Spring. I wish the weather stays like it always have been. The Global warming is bad.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla I watched the first ep of Emanet. It was very intense. I liked it. Coincidentally my irl friend is also watching that show, and she had nothing but praises for the show and now she is urging me to catch up till the recent eps so we can discuss about what is going on. LOL  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I watched the first ep of Emanet. It was very intense. I liked it. Coincidentally my irl friend is also watching that show, and she had nothing but praises for the show and now she is urging me to catch up till the recent eps so we can discuss about what is going on. LOL  

hahahah.... let me know if you keep watching. everything is a bit over the top but some really good acting. haven't seen a drama where there is so much emotion in just silence and looks! yaman is such a tightly wound individual and he conveys so much with just his eyebrows. hahahahaha...  I am actually behind on watching the full episodes and just keeping up with the clips which they post around 11 our time at night. then I read the comments on YT which always crack me up.

P.S ~ putting my YT comment in spoiler if you are bored....

Spoiler

it is under my soompi name....

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah.... let me know if you keep watching. everything is a bit over the top but some really good acting. haven't seen a drama where there is so much emotion in just silence and looks! yaman is such a tightly wound individual and he conveys so much with just his eyebrows. hahahahaha...  I am actually behind on watching the full episodes and just keeping up with the clips which they post around 11 our time at night. then I read the comments on YT which always crack me up.

I heard that the subs are hard to find. But my friend even made me join a telegram group where subbed eps are available. Lol. She is totally in love with Yaman's character. LOL. Tbh at first I thought he looked a bit old for my taste, but he does look charming the more you look. And it looks like this drama is the definition of slow burn, its been 80 eps and they haven't kissed yet?!?! LOLOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I heard that the subs are hard to find. But my friend even made me join a telegram group where subbed eps are available. Lol. She is totally in love with Yaman's character. LOL. Tbh at first I thought he looked a bit old for my taste, but he does look charming the more you look. And it looks like this drama is the definition of slow burn, its been 80 eps and they haven't kissed yet?!?! LOLOL

kekkeke... well, there was a kiss scene but this is from a conservative religious channel. so it is hard to tell if there was an actual kiss or not because of the camera trick they did. the fan reactions were hilarious. I had so much fun laughing. but yea, this is real slow burn. they squeeze so much romance out of the most mundane of interactions. even him going to her to say a hello takes on a romantic buzz because the guy is so intense and prefers to not talk. hahahahha... so how many subbed episodes does this telegram group have?

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st, @Min2206 you are right about chilling and not thinking much about them making me resolve those 3 issues, since we are in the final few days of 2020, and I do agree with you on that. But...that is another reason I am getting mad at them assigning me tasks like that in the final few days of 2020 :evilelmo:

But anyway, I got to do it. 

@Sejabin hope that you are sober by now, but since you had asked it, I will reply. So, no I am not dating anyone right now, I am currently single. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I like it! :D I feel like aside from OCN, Netflix is the only streamingsite which can offer this kind of genre for Korean dramas.

You are right on this one. But any news on whether it will have another Season or not? I will be watching this one next week :wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... well, there was a kiss scene but this is from a conservative religious channel. so it is hard to tell if there was an actual kiss or not because of the camera trick they did. the fan reactions were hilarious. I had so much fun laughing. but yea, this is real slow burn. they squeeze so much romance out of the most mundane of interactions. even him going to her to say a hello takes on a romantic buzz because the guy is so intense and prefers to not talk. hahahahha... so how many subbed episodes does this telegram group have?

There are subs till 46th ep right now...seems like they upload subs every week....still a long wait....sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There are subs till 46th ep right now...seems like they upload subs every week....still a long wait....sigh. 

you can just watch the YT clips. those are fun too. the translations on the fan subs can be kind of funny. for example, there is "milk brother" and "milk mother" -- I know what it means but I still find it hilarious to see it directly translated like that. guess, there is no english word for it anyway. hahahahah...

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

you can just watch the YT clips. those are fun too. the translations on the fan subs can be kind of funny. for example, there is "milk brother" and "milk mother" -- I know what it means but I still find it hilarious to see it directly translated like that. guess, there is no english word for it anyway. hahahahah...

Whatttt? What does milk brother and milk mother means? LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1