Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Whatttt? What does milk brother and milk mother means? LOL. 

so she will keep referring to one side character as her "milk brother"; difficult to explain (maybe someone more familiar with it can do better....) so in parts of ME and central asia, there is this concept that your wet nurse children are also your siblings. that idea also extends to how they define kinship. so if you grow up with your cousins in the same house (that is being nursed around the same time), then they become your siblings as opposed to cousins. or something like that. so the translators could have used wet nurse but it is more than that. and there is really no translation for milk brother. so yea, it cracks me up whenever I see it even though I know what they mean...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so she will keep referring to one side character as her "milk brother"; difficult to explain (maybe someone more familiar with it can do better....) so in parts of ME and central asia, there is this concept that your wet nurse children are also your siblings. that idea also extends to how they define kinship. so if you grow up with your cousins in the same house (that is being nursed around the same time), then they become your siblings as opposed to cousins. or something like that. so the translators could have used wet nurse but it is more than that. and there is really no translation for milk brother. so yea, it cracks me up whenever I see it even though I know what they mean...

This concept is new to me... hmm. 

Wait what is he doing? Torturing her so that she won't take Yusuf away? LOL. Is he a gangster? Thought he was just a cold minded businessman. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

This concept is new to me... hmm. 

Wait what is he doing? Torturing her so that she won't take Yusuf away? LOL. Is he a gangster? Thought he was just a cold minded businessman. Lol. 

hahahah... he is awful to her in the beginning. the youtube comments were on fire. I laughed so much at reading that he needs a therapist more than a romance. LOL. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... he is awful to her in the beginning. the youtube comments were on fire. I laughed so much at reading that he needs a therapist more than a romance. LOL. :lol:

Omo she slapped him. Although it feels good that she stood up for herself, but I'm scared for her life now. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Are you watching anything right now? Or waiting for a drama to air?

I am not waiting for a particular drama right now.  Just now I want to start watching ep 3 of Queen Cheorin.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Then I hope you enjoy Queen Cheorin! :D

I found the second episode much better than the first. I did not enjoy much the silliness of the first episode but it had some good moments. I like the drama so I will continue watching.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

OMG DO U KNOW WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT?!?!?!

so i just learned that national weeb day is on december 15th

that's 1 day before my birthday! 

i CoUlD hAvE bEeN bOrN oN nAtIoNaL WeEb DaY!?!?!?

mom why?! why not one less day?! XD

(sorry i just thought this was funny lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i CoUlD hAvE bEeN bOrN oN nAtIoNaL WeEb DaY!?!?!?

mom why?! why not one less day?! XD

I bet the day was chosen long after you were born. The corect question was why they don`t chose a day later to celebrate? :D

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1