Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206  

I have lots of un-utilised Annual Leaves.

Either take leave sit at home or have them burnt !

Min, you still watching Penthouse.. I think I might want to watch concurrently with Delayed Justice.

@Sleepy Owl

What makes you think Delayed Justice is underrated.

Who is watching Run On... any recommendation.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl

What makes you think Delayed Justice is underrated.

Who is watching Run On... any recommendation.

Underrated in terms of ratings, and number of people watching even on this forum. I have been procrastinating posting on its thread for a while now, but the last time I visited that thread, it was too inactive. But seeing the overall plot, I really believe that this drama does deserve some more recognition. 

I have watched only 1 episode of Run On, I will check out its 2nd episode on Wednesday.

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sejabin @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st Have you all watched Epi 6 Mr Queen??

Nope Chingu, din't watch it yet, will do it after my work hours end :wow1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

now I can say I watched a russian drama too. hahahaha...

after a long while, enjoyed a romance drama. it was nice. not too long and it wasn't totally stupid even if it had some common tropes. I didn't want to clobber the female lead for being an idiot. I didn't want to whack the male lead for being a noble idiot. both of the leads are on the older side and so there is some maturity in their interactions. it felt natural that a friendship of two nice people would turn into love. the right amount of fluff but not too fluffy that it gives me tooth ache!

@kokodus ~ if you are in the mood for something romantic, check out "give me life" on youtube - russian drama; only 4 episodes and about 50 minutes each.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

now I can say I watched a russian drama too. hahahaha...

I watched a period Russian drama a few years ago. I was good. I like Russian film/series in generals but I don`t watch much.

Good morning! I am on vacation but wake up early.

eQ9zo4.gif

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched a period Russian drama a few years ago. I was good. I like Russian film/series in generals but I don`t watch much.

Good morning! I am on vacation but wake up early.

I was actually surprised that it was kind of cheerful. hahahaha... am used to thinking of russian literature as rather heavy. so it did have elements of that -- there were atypical stuff that you don't find in romance dramas but I enjoyed it.. it was more of a melodrama than romance but had a happy ending. so good for the mood I was in....

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  

I have lots of un-utilised Annual Leaves.

Either take leave sit at home or have them burnt !

Min, you still watching Penthouse.. I think I might want to watch concurrently with Delayed Justice.

Ahh I see @Thong Thin  - take la, its your entitlement.
Yes, I am still on Penthouse but taking my time lol

I would rather see Mr Queen instead - I can take my time on Penthouse though I am eager to know what's the ending for S1.  Hope the ending is good and not left hanging for S2.

40 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope Chingu, din't watch it yet, will do it after my work hours end 

Pali Pali Chingu .. wanna hear your review.  I am laughing more than I should LOL.  The King and Queen's bickering are so cute - love their chemistry though it's not lovey-dovey yet.   Please tell me whether the cousin is good or not - my eyes are ON him.
My Eyes On You GIFs | Tenor

And hello to @Jillia @larus

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

f I would wake up early, I would try my best to sleep again 

I wish I could do the same. I fall asleep late (1 AM) and wake up at 6 AM. I wish I could sleep more but I can`t. I envy people who can sleep easy when they want.

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

haii!smile!

Thanks Thank You GIF by Kochstrasse™

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

wow @mirmz it's quite late over ur end isn't it? going to party the whole night??

i need my coffee already.. time to boil water..

@Min2206 i'm starting to despise the royal consort.. and i think her love for the king will turn to hatred later on haha..

and who knows? the cousin might unknowingly be the person who bridge the bond for the king and queen. ahem.. u know, sometimes guys take their girl for granted and when there is competition they will become more aggressive and possessive lol this is just my thoughts though.

Daveed Diggs Animation GIF by Apple TV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3