Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, how many dramas are you watching?

Not many Chingu, around 6-7. 

For Mon-Tues: It is Secret Royal Investigator, Awaken

Wed-Thurs: If I Cheat I Die, not so sure about "Run on" (watched only its 1st episode, will watch its other episode)

Fri-Saturday: Delayed Justice, Hush (watched only 2 episodes, will catch it up slowly)

Sat-Sun: Mr. Queen, Uncanny Counter

Sundays: watching "Attack on Titan" anime's final season too.

Apart from that I binge watched "Graceful Family" this weekend, and completed it today. I am planning to do the same the coming weekend with "Watcher" :wow1:

What about You Chingu?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What about You Chingu?

6-7 is a lot. I am watching just 2. Aweken and Revenge. And I watch just So yeon`s scenes in Penthouse. I wanted to quit compleatly but I can`t knowing that my girl is on screen. I wanted to start today Queen Cheorin but I had another program. I will start tomorrow. I don`t know about Hush. I read that some people find the show disapointed. How did you like it ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, larus said:

6-7 is a lot. I am watching just 2. Aweken and Revenge. And I watch just So yeon`s scenes in Penthouse. I wanted to quit compleatly but I can`t knowing that my girl is on screen. I wanted to start today Queen Cheorin but I had another program. I will start to morrow. I don`t know about Hush. I read that some people find the show disapointed. How did you like it ?

Considering the fact that there was a time I was watching 10+ (around 11-12 I guess) dramas, this is less. But at that time I was re-watching around 4 dramas, so explains it. I am finding this better though, too much is also not good I believe. 

Talking about Hush, it is a typical reporter drama. I only watched the first 2 episodes, and while the first one was totally introduction one, and rather slow. The second one hit me hard with something I had expected when I watched the first episode, but forgot about it since I didn't watch the second episode for 2 weeks. Still I believe this drama could be a good one, but with a slow pace. 

Mr. Queen has been too hilarious, and I think this one can also do a good job. From I see, I think Shin Hye Sun will surely grab some awards for her performance here (she already deserves it in my opinion), she has seriously outdone herself in the drama. Last time I was this impressed by her was in "Still 17", but here her performance has much better. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Still I believe this drama could be a good one, but with a slow pace. 

I don`t mind a slow pace drama. I will try to see for myself.

I like Shin Hye Sun. I watched her in The Legend of The Blue Sea and Stranger and I saw her talent. I did not watch Still 17 . I was thinking to watch it because of Wang Ji Won who had a minor role there but the subject did not interest me much.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t mind a slow pace drama. I will try to see for myself.

I like Shin Hye Sun. I watched her in The Legend of The Blue Sea and Stranger and I saw her talent. I did not watch Still 17 . I was thinking to watch it because of Wang Ji Won who had a minor role there but the subject did not interest me much.

"Still 17" is among my most favorite dramas of her. Shin Hye Sun has grown a lot as an actress. The first time I saw her in a drama, it was "School 2013" where she was acting as a school kid. Then she did a fine job in "The Legend of Blue Sea" and a better job in a better role in "Stranger". 

I will re-watch "Still 17" quite soon, maybe in the early months of 2021 :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

You are re-watching many dramas. And the drama was quite a recent one.

You right here. I will have to see though which dramas I will be re-watching next year. My re-watching depends heavily on the number of ongoing dramas that I am watching. 

Like this weekend my Friday was off, and there were no new episodes of "Delayed Justice" and "Uncanny Counter", so I decided to watch "Graceful Family" which I had not watched when it aired, and had been in my watchlist for long. My "to watch" list is too long too, so I will have to balance the re-watch dramas and the new dramas I have watch from that list. Still I think "Still 17" would be among the first ones which I will re-watch :rubchin:

For now I have planned to go for "Watcher" this coming weekend :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

For now I have planned to go for "Watcher" this coming weekend 

So you decided to watch Watcher first. Good.

Did you like Graceful Family? I did not watch it and I don`t plan to watch it but I am curious what genre it is?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, larus said:

So you decided to watch Watcher first. Good.

Did you like Graceful Family? I did not watch it and I don`t plan to watch it but I am curious what genre it is?

Chingu it is a good drama. It is a mix of Chaebol, mystery and kind of thriller drama. I liked it a lot. Like there is some power struggle going on in the family based on the inheritance, and also we have a murder case from past around which we've got a mystery. 

This is also the case where the bad guys win a lot making things really tough for the good guys

Hey there @MayanEcho :Pandabulous: 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5