Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, larus said:

I wish I could do the same. I fall asleep late (1 AM) and wake up at 6 AM. I wish I could sleep more but I can`t. I envy people who can sleep easy when they want.

For me, it is easier to stay awake till 6 AM than to wake up at that time :loolz:

Hey there @iksunijini, @mirmz, @Sejabin  :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hello @mirmz
:waves:

40 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i'm starting to despise the royal consort.. and i think her love for the king will turn to hatred later on haha..

and who knows? the cousin might unknowingly be the person who bridge the bond for the king and queen. ahem.. u know, sometimes guys take their girl for granted and when there is competition they will become more aggressive and possessive lol this is just my thoughts though.

Agree, agree esp the last line in Epi 7 Preview which has the King said ... she is my woman  

@sadthe1st 
otokke, I can't wait for the next one
Did you see how  Choi Sanggung cried and screamed in the forest?

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

was disturbing a bit because of I just know that we have a form letter from PAN-RB minister, that all civil servants in this country are being prohibited to travel across our regions because of covid19 :kiss: Aishhhhh :weary: I planned to visit my grandma and spending new year there. My son has not met her yet since he was born also we want to visit my dad's tomb (this also will be my son 1st visit to his grandpa tomb). But I must to cancel my trip to January 9th because of that form letter ~,~ mom said that it is good because of if we go on December 30th, all family will be gather there and covid19 risk will increase. I better go on 9th January when the rest of my family already back to their homes. He He He.. but still ..... :weary:

Stay safe @Sejabin Please be careful.

I just finished Epi 6 Mr Queen -  yea @Sleepy Owl  Shin Hye Sun is good.  I didn't like her acting earlier.  Here, she is good.  

@larus  I am one who can just sleep when my head touches the pillow, even if I have to get up to pee or kill a mossie,  UNLESS I had caffein on the night, then I am dooomed till 4 or 5 am, and will be like a zombie the next morning for work.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Did you see how  Choi Sanggung cried and screamed in the forest?

this is not the final straw.. its the scene after with the Qing kaleidoscope.. or whatever u call that telescope gadget

Teen Titans GIF by DC Comics

i'm hoping all the little scenes of the supporting characters will eventually be of help to the queen when she is in a bigger trouble later on..

choi sanggung < royal chef seems to like her

hong yeon < the other funny friend of the king seems to like her

grand queen dowager eunuch < totally won over by the queen's cooking

the king's friend who is now guarding the safety of royal consort.. he might turn around and betray the king.. not too sure about his faith in the king since he has been doubting the king a lot over the queen issue

the royal consort, i doubt her loyalty to the king as well.. she seems to be manipulated by the other queen dowager as well

the queen's cousin.. might be a double edge sword.. his love for the queen might first come as protection and later, try dispose the king and be king himself to be able to get the queen for his own?

and the king himself at this point is just, useless.

oops

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am one who can just sleep when my head touches the pillow, even if I have to get up to pee or kill a mossie,  UNLESS I had caffein on the night, then I am dooomed till 4 or 5 am, and will be like a zombie the next morning for work.

So lucky. I am glad that at least I fall asleep relatively  easy now even if I don`t sleep many hours a night. I know how to feel like a zombie for lack of sleep. Not good.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah, I know. I am sleepy myself. I will go to bed to read a little. I am curious if that will make me want to sleep.

IT could make you sleepy I guess, if you read engineering books or any other course book :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2