Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon Noona, I finally completed "Graceful Family". Honestly, I am not really a fan of long last episodes, I am fine with them being 10-15 longer, but the last episode here was around 1 hour 45 minutes long, I think this is the second longest last episode I have ever watched after "Crash Landing on You" which was slightly shorter than 2 hours. 

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I totally loved this drama :heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You mean to say Chingu, we will be seeing the Queen in your Zoppa's body too? Interesting 

I actually wanted to see that happen :joy:

+2

I am not watching the episode yet but saw one scene that ....  looks like the Zoppa soul in the Queen's body could see that his REAL body is inching towards guys - so s(He) was kinda mad !

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am not watching the episode yet but saw one scene that ....  looks like the Zoppa soul in the Queen's body could see that his REAL body is inching towards guys - so s(He) was kinda mad !

Interesting :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Don't you think our Zoppa looks cute here @Sleepy Owl ?

I find Shin Hye Sun cuter Chingu :heart2beat:

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl with spurs you never know what the result is.   

I think that's the case with all London Clubs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Westham. One match they dominate the opposition like they are there to challenge the title, and the other week they play like they want to try the relegation zone (Arsenal has been doing it a lot this season though, they have been near that zone for a long time this season) :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

okay , okay, you real namja !

Exactly Chingu :approves:

Chingu, from what I see, both Cheorin and your Zoppa's character seem to be quite pervert seeing how the Queen in your Zoppa's body was acting in the club, and well how your Zoppa in Queen's body has been trying to flirt with every beautiful he finds in the palace. 

Jokes apart, the King's brother seems to have some serious crush on the Royal Consort here, the love triangles in this drama have been on another level :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, from what I see, both Cheorin and your Zoppa's character seem to be quite pervert seeing how the Queen in your Zoppa's body was acting in the club, and well how your Zoppa in Queen's body has been trying to flirt with every beautiful he finds in the palace. 

Jokes apart, the King's brother seems to have some serious crush on the Royal Consort here, the love triangles in this drama have been on another level :joy:

Each is trying to show their ahem ahem ___ (fill in the blanks, pardon my lack of vocabulary) in their new body, though can't say who gains the most.

Anyway, you are right .. and the Cousin after the Mr Queen as well.

Cuddling Cats Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

I am here, don't you look elsewhere

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

No :frown: A journal like a diary of what we have been doing in 1 month. I thought I only write diary when I was in junior high school - senior high school. But after get a job I must to write diary too  I hate this :weary:

Isshhh ... I don't like that either
I hope it's in point form ... mian he

Basically me when there's company over - cat gif - Animal Gifs - gifs -  funny animals - funny gifs

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1