Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Right now since we are not doing any major surgeries, and we don't know when we will be able to go back to normal, its putting a serious dent in my thesis topic search. I don't want to pick a topic overambitiously and ends up not being able to finish it on time. Let's see....

I saw this meme on facebook -- everyone who answered in 2015 the question on where they will be in 5 years have all failed and been proven wrong! ... so yea, I can understand the uncertainty. I would suggest going through your textbook and figuring out which chapters/subjects you definitely don't want to do as thesis. this would eliminate all the areas you are not interested in at all and will easily help you in identifying a handful of areas/subjects/chapters you are interested in. so if and when you HOD asks, you can name the 3 areas you are interested in broadly. it may be a bit general but better to be prepared than completely under prepared no?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lynne said:

@kokodus WOULD KILL ME if I leave HAHAHHAHAAHA

Ahhhh yes i did beg/threaten lynne to not leave soompi, LOL, but how can she leave after all the beautiful memories we made here....??? 

I'm sad to see so many of my friends leaving, some of whom i know long before they became mods, i respect their decision and i wish them all sucess in their new endeavour.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I saw this meme on facebook -- everyone who answered in 2015 the question on where they will be in 5 years have all failed and been proven wrong! ... so yea, I can understand the uncertainty. I would suggest going through your textbook and figuring out which chapters/subjects you definitely don't want to do as thesis. this would eliminate all the areas you are not interested in at all and will easily help you in identifying a handful of areas/subjects/chapters you are interested in. so if and when you HOD asks, you can name the 3 areas you are interested in broadly. it may be a bit general but better to be prepared than completely under prepared no?

Yeah actually thats what i'm doing....i'm slightly leaning towards onco and pathology as of now, i'm also side by side reading all the publications done in my department by my seniors and professors to get a broad idea on what kind of work they are doing here. hopefully by the end of this month i should be able to narrow down on my thesis topic.

Btw i'm having another 24 hours duty this sunday. sighhhh.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah actually thats what i'm doing....i'm slightly leaning towards onco and pathology as of now, i'm also side by side reading all the publications done in my department by my seniors and professors to get a broad idea on what kind of work they are doing here. hopefully by the end of this month i should be able to narrow down on my thesis topic.

Btw i'm having another 24 hours duty this sunday. sighhhh.

good luck! hope you find something that interests you. nothing worse than a boring topic you have to slog through. so it should be something that lights up your brain! and take care on 24 hours shift -- how do you manage to stay awake for so many hours? ...

anyways, am re-watching zindagi gulzar hai after a long time on netflix. dang, it gets me every time. the father is such a moron and you can feel the pain of kashaf and her sisters. such a well-written drama. I wish I could read the original novel -- probably would cry buckets....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I can sleep, but i have to be prepared to be waken up if an emergency patient arrives. On my first duty, a patient came at 2am with his teeth broken from a fight. LOL. Last week also during a govt holiday i had duty, but no patient came that day so i slept nicely through the night. I realized that i can sleep well absolutely anywhere and everywhere after coming here. LOL.

Ahhh i didnt know Zindagi gulzar hai was based off a novel. You made me want to rewatch that show now. Wait didnt you say that you cancelled your NF subscription?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh i didnt know Zindagi gulzar hai was based off a novel. You made me want to rewatch that show now. Wait didnt you say that you cancelled your NF subscription?

yea we cancelled it but during the lockdown, my brother got some promotional offer (price slashed) or something. so we have it again after several months. and yea, it is based on an urdu novel...

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I realized that i can sleep well absolutely anywhere and everywhere after coming here. LOL.

hahahha... good skill to have! :D

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ahhhh yes i did beg/threaten lynne to not leave soompi, LOL, but how can she leave after all the beautiful memories we made here....??? 

LOL... yeah... very true.... 

:allgoodlol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@mirmz ~ how are you managing your online classes? do you get bored? I can't imagine listening to a lecture online. I would fall asleep. ^_^

well it's gonna be normal classes for the first week (it starts on august 24th) from 8 to 12 and online from 12 to 3, and then for the second week and so on it's normal school from 8 to 3 on monday tuesday thursday and friday and online on wednesday :D

but i think im doing okay <3

BTW MY INTERNET'S BACK!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:glee:

• Like 3