Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So is the JCW drama enjoyable or not? :D 

I bailed after Ep2.  Ep1 was enough to get me to bail but someone mentioned it got better in Ep2 so I gave it a go... still not “better” enough for me to stay.  I cringed a lot.  Way too much slapstick.  The points where WJA and JCW had to emote (and they shone in those fleeting moments) were few and far between... too long between drinks... so I stopped.

I know there are some who are happy to keep watching.  @stroppyse is one of them.  So I suggest maybe give it a try?  You may like it?  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

I bailed after Ep2.  Ep1 was enough to get me to bail but someone mentioned it got better in Ep2 so I gave it a go... still not “better” enough for me to stay.  I cringed a lot.  Way too much slapstick.  The points where WJA and JCW had to emote (and they shone in those fleeting moments) were few and far between... too long between drinks... so I stopped.

I know there are some who are happy to keep watching.  @stroppyse is one of them.  So I suggest maybe give it a try?  You may like it?  

I understand why you bailed after ep 2. If I didn't like both leads as much as I do, I would have as well. It does get better though. I really liked the most recent episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Wow that sounds horrible. Cringey, slapstick, everything that I don't like very much. 

But accordong to your second part...I ask her....

@stroppyseThere probably aren't many people here that know me better. You think I would enjoy it?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

My work schedule changes to days starting tomorrow.

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!

Im not -_-. *shakes head*

Had to change up my whole schedule and I have to do work..-_-

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Asohib times for us to work again? :D 

Ok

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra I enjoyed Melting Me Softly. It’s slapstick for sure, and once in a while, I’m in the mood to laugh silly by watching other people act silly. Yet, I’m moved to tears a few times too in ep.3. 

1st 2 episodes is just a setup for current timeline. Some found it boring and said it could’ve been done in one. One thing I’m really amazed at is the great casting of the younger counterparts of current timeline characters. They did a really good job in that. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Wow that sounds horrible. Cringey, slapstick, everything that I don't like very much. 

But accordong to your second part...I ask her....

@stroppyseThere probably aren't many people here that know me better. You think I would enjoy it?

Unfortunately, no, I wouldn't recommend that you watch it. The thing you might like best about the drama may be the second leads. :)

Seriously, it does slide pretty frequently into slapstick, especially in the initial episodes, there are pretty tragic second lead stories, the plot is still a bit thin at this point though building. It is quirky, though, which you might like.

If you don't have anything else to watch, then you could try it. But, if you have other stuff to do, I would give it a pass. There are other dramas airing and about to air that might be more entertaining for you.

Having said that, I do love the chemistry between the lead characters as portrayed by Ji Chang Wook and Won Jin Ah. Their romance is slowly starting to happen without them even realizing it.

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1