Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

@MinLyn 

How' s your day been? 

My day went well though it was a rather busy day for me... :blush: So I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend! :issohappy:

Hehe...great to see so many Team Subbers gathered here! :highonflowers:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; pick topics that you will be happy to explore and learn more. don't pick something boring because it make your work that much more harder. and if you don't give your HOD a list, she will assign something arbitrarily to you which may or may not be interesting. you should look for angles that haven't been written yet but at the same time, there is some written material already available. this way, you can do live research plus combine stuff from other articles.. have fun researching!

Right now since we are not doing any major surgeries, and we don't know when we will be able to go back to normal, its putting a serious dent in my thesis topic search. I don't want to pick a topic overambitiously and ends up not being able to finish it on time. Let's see....

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Night_Owl

Definitely waiting for season 2 of Secret Forest but I feel like I should've rewatched season 1. :lol:

As far as i remember the case in season 1 was solved completely so looks like there'll be a new case in this one (can't say surely because i didn't watch its trailer yet). The best thing is that unlike many 2nd seasons of korean dramas, this has got the main leads are same. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1