Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

So very sad-she's only 25. Why did the police say it's not a suicide note ? It is a suicide note. I love visiting Seoul and have a soft spot for South Koreans. They are very angry and sad people. Angry that they cannot change their circumstances and therefore sad about it. They can't afford to buy their own houses unless they live in very small villages where there isn't any employment. I was buying something from Nature Republic in Myeongdong and the cashier forgot to give me my tax free $ back. The manager started shouting at him in Korean. Since it was the manager who served me and showed me what to buy, I smiled at her and put my hand lightly on her shoulder and told her it's ok. Gwanchana. She looked at me in surprise and I kept smiling and she suddenly broke out into a smile. They are like tightly wound up springs. I bought her bubble tea to drink during her break. That surprised her too. The next day I went back to get my 2nd stash of stuff from Nature Republic and the assistant manager, a man, who saw what happened yesterday started confiding in me about all his personal problems. We are still in touch till now. Suicide is a South Korean problem, not just a Kpop problem.

You are so kind to do this. Kudos to you. :wub:

And yes to being like tightly wound up springs.

As for those who call out big companies like SM for not providing support, I get the feeling even if they did (I don’t know if they do), because it’s a shame culture, not many would actually admit to it and follow through with treatment.  Sulli’s sounds like it’s a longstanding problem.  As was JongHyun’s.  It’s just sad all round.  Especially for those left behind.  Family, close friends.  The guilt is real.  I hope they can find solace...living with the guilt is hard. :tears:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

@cenching whom I adore as the Captain of my old shipping thread LGX/ZLY which burnt and crashed.

actually your ship didnt crashed....u guys can always take it as the way that you enjoy their chemistry onscreen together :) this is what i always tell some other shippers....dont take it the hard way.....when ur ship didnt turn from reel to real.....if it did then hey....its great if not still enjoy and celebrate for the chemistry they made u feel :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Asohib said:

@refuse2sink sorry but no comments bout the gov. The news make me headache. Just an ordinary people. 

how true....somehow i feel no matter which sides we will always ended up in the middle hahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 1

*shakes head* some people are just too stubborn. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

*shakes head* some people are just too stubborn. 

not stubborn only sometimes they are also blind to their own faults 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

not stubborn only sometimes they are also blind to their own faults 

Yeah. They just don’t listen when we repeatedly say things. So annoying. They like a brick Loh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2