Add and Subtract Game

Admin

has there been a good action kdrama that had a satisfying ending.?

i liked two weeks. the ending was so-so.

signal was good. first season ending not so good. the second season should fix the ending.

my beautiful bride was good but I can´t remember how it ended. So maybe it wasn´t that good.

bridal mask. drama good, ending bad.

hearless city. I loved this drama. but the ending could been better.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

Yeah Iris 2 was a huge disappointment for me. There were some plot holes, didn't really explain much about the Iris organization. ended with a possibility of third part coming, but since Iris 2 didn't do well in ratings (not sure about that but they were definitely lower than Iris's ratings) I think they decided against the third part. I have also been waiting for a good action drama. Vagabond was also a disappointment in my opinion, and Rugal was the worst action drama i have ever seen, I guess these two were the last action drama i completed. 

I totally agree. Iris worked because it is the first action drama in a long time. Lee Byung Hun did a good job and they had a good character for him. He was my favorite character along with North Korean Kim Sun-Hwa and Park Cheol Young. Knowing how second leads are treated in a kdrama I was surprised that Kim so yeon had a good role in Iris. And they did not killed her in the end. YAY. I wish the female lead was a better character. Kim Tae Hee was good but I was so bored with her character and her love story. I wake up a little towards the end when she was a sniper (I don`t remember well but they imply what she could be in the organization). I don`t know why they killed the hero in the end. OK, you let a lot af people frustrated but at least make a great next season. Give a good explanation. But not, they gave us a romance story once again and not enough IRIS. I think they did Iris without knowing very well how to portray this organization. I was harder for Iris 2 because of people expectation. They make a mysterious organization, like a boogie man. Everybody heard of him but nobody have seen it. :D I don`t want Iris 3 because they won`t explain/ do better.

I wanted to watch Vagabond but I read some not encouraging reviews and i stopped. I watched Rugal. Yes, it was that bad. You finished that drama too? :w00t:

I was looking forward for Prometheus with Ha Ji Won and Jin Goo but I am glad they stopped producing the drama. As I said, now I have zero expectation for a good action drama. But I am just a girl. What do I know? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

signal was good. first season ending not so good. the second season should fix the ending.

my beautiful bride was good but I can´t remember how it ended. So maybe it wasn´t that good.

I don`t think it is only for action dramas. There are a lot of dramas that have an underwhelming ending. Even rom-coms did not have a satisfying ending for everyone.

I watched all the dramas you mentioned except Bridal Mask.

I was satisfied with all the endings. They were OK for me. Of course an ending could give you a bitter taste in the end sometimes but that as long as it is bittersweet (the journey was good and the ending not so happy but makes sense) I don`t mind.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

You watch Bad Guys, actions scenes are pretty good and story is also nice story and good twists. Same with City hunter and Healer.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think it is only for action dramas. There are a lot of dramas that have an underwhelming ending. Even rom-coms did not have a satisfying ending for everyone.

I was satisfied with all the endings. They were OK for me. Of course an ending could give you a bitter taste in the end sometimes but that as long as it is bittersweet (the journey was good and the ending not so happy but makes sense) I don`t mind.

Now days I actually like more bittersweet endings. But when i watched those dramas I waited the ever ending happy ending. But like said now days I like realistic action and crime/thiller dramas that don´t really have romance. so the ending is usually more satifying.

I watch too few rom-coms so can´t say anything about them.

@Night_Owl oh yeah totally forgot Bad guys. That was really good action drama.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, larus said:

I totally agree. Iris worked because it is the first action drama in a long time. Lee Byung Hun did a good job and they had a good character for him. He was my favorite character along with North Korean Kim Sun-Hwa and Park Cheol Young. Knowing how second leads are treated in a kdrama I was surprised that Kim so yeon had a good role in Iris. And they did not killed her in the end. YAY. I wish the female lead was a better character. Kim Tae Hee was good but I was so bored with her character and her love story. I wake up a little towards the end when she was a sniper (I don`t remember well but they imply what she could be in the organization). I don`t know why they killed the hero in the end. OK, you let a lot af people frustrated but at least make a great next season. Give a good explanation. But not, they gave us a romance story once again and not enough IRIS. I think they did Iris without knowing very well how to portray this organization. I was harder for Iris 2 because of people expectation. They make a mysterious organization, like a boogie man. Everybody heard of him but nobody have seen it. :D I don`t want Iris 3 because they won`t explain/ do better.

I wanted to watch Vagabond but I read some not encouraging reviews and i stopped. I watched Rugal. Yes, it was that bad. You finished that drama too? :w00t:

I was looking forward for Prometheus with Ha Ji Won and Jin Goo but I am glad they stopped producing the drama. As I said, now I have zero expectation for a good action drama. But I am just a girl. What do I know? 

Yeah I did complete it. I thought since i have wasted that many hours, better to complete it :D. also i really wanted to see it getting it better was always disappointed. 

In iris i also believe that Kim Tae Hee was not that suitable for the role. At the same time Kim So Yeon got some quality screen time and much better role than her. She even performed it very well. 

@joccu Tunnel and Save me are good too, they are more bent towards the mystery and suspense than the action. Voice would also be a choice. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

But like said now days I like realistic action and crime/thiller dramas that don´t really have romance. so the ending is usually more satifying.

I don`t mind romance in action dramas or crime dramas but better be put on the background. 

I remember when people were unsatisfied that a romance drama finished with a handshake.:D Just an exemple. I did not mind but they were quite unhappy.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t mind romance in action dramas or crime dramas but better be put on the background. 

I remember when people were unsatisfied that a romance drama finished with a handshake.:D Just an exemple. I did not mind but they were quite unhappy.

Yeah there are many actions dramas where there is near to no romantic scenes but you feel the chemistry between the characters and know that they like each other, and I am completely okay with that. The only example i can remember is in "3 days". It is good action drama and the leads have got some good chemistry and in the end they hint that they are together or something like that. 

• Like 4