Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I´m here. The new semester has just started and I´m already over it.

We are supposed to do a group assignment about environmental awareness with the goal of developing a strategy for a company. Today was the first meeting with my group and we were sitting there with no idea what to do 

I miss those student days at times. felt simpler. random ideas as I am in the mood: how about tree planting or if you are looking at tech company, then recycling of metals? or you can look at the cafeteria and what to do with waste food? heating/ac bills -- so looking at whether the architecture is contributing to carbon footprint? or getting the employees to spend a day in the park to raise environmental awareness?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I miss those student days at times. felt simpler. random ideas as I am in the mood: how about tree planting or if you are looking at tech company, then recycling of metals? or you can look at the cafeteria and what to do with waste food? heating/ac bills -- so looking at whether the architecture is contributing to carbon footprint? or getting the employees to spend a day in the park to raise environmental awareness?

same i miss those years where u sit down and discuss and argue who ideas work best...and trying ur best to outsmart your professor :D 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Sometimes I thought commoners have more rigid life than artists. We need to work like 9 to 5 kind of. And artist seems can have a long break period before they start to work again. 

But I'm just thinking if long period break without work will do good or actually more harm? Since you're onuccupied, perhaps some weird thought can triggered you more. 

I think its difficult to say we understand someone pain, unless we're in the exact copy of their situation. 

In anyway RIP Sully. I remembered I have period when I really like f(x) MV & song back then. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1