Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

The irony , I am enjoying Long leg oppa weekend drama a bit more than his weekday one @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama:lol:

by the way @Dhakra you can check out The Lies Within . I find it a very good crime drama if you’re in the mood for one . I was surprised but I think @nrllee would agree . 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

by the way @Dhakra you can check out The Lies Within . I find it a very good crime drama if you’re in the mood for one . I was surprised but I think @nrllee would agree

Yes it’s a gripping whodunit.  The writer and PD are great so far.  And the acting is stellar.

O no...not another one. RIP. :tears:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358932wpp/breaking-sulli-passes-away

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @nrllee @Sarang21

Funny thing..gave my mom my ipad, then today she ask me how to go to photo gallery. Then I tell her where is the app, then I open & the two of us see alllllllllllll my oppas photos and then before I leave her..I tell her “Don’t go scrolling through my oppa pics okay.”

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @nrllee @Sarang21

Funny thing..gave my mom my ipad, then today she ask me how to go to photo gallery. Then I tell her where is the app, then I open & the two of us see alllllllllllll my oppas photos and then before I leave her..I tell her “Don’t go scrolling through my oppa pics okay.”

:joy:

Maybe your mum will have same taste as you ...never know...

@Ameera Ali I saw that vid...wow , I will be broke if I have to feed him ...maybe that's why he need to do two dramas at once ...support his appetite :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5