Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

so @Night_Owl what kind of music do u like? i like heavy metal and punk rock; my fav band is linkin park. :D

My favorite band is also linkin park. My mobile is filled with korean OSTs that I have liked while watching kdramas. Apart from that I am slightly interested in Kpop (i only like a few of their songs) and also Anime op and ed songs. I also do like to listen violin and flute covers of certain songs.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Night_Owl said:

My favorite band is also linkin park. My mobile is filled with korean OSTs that I have liked while watching kdramas. Apart from that I am slightly interested in Kpop (i only like a few of their songs) and also Anime op and ed songs. I also do like to listen violin and flute covers of certain songs.  

COOL! ANOTHER LINKIN PARK FAN!!!!!!!!!

:glee:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i dont actually like dramas sorry it's just a personal preference no offense or anything i just dont enjoy watching them sorry.

So what do you watch then? Movies? TV series like breaking bad, suits, GOT etc? or maybe anime? 

Also no need to be sorry, lots of my friends don't watch dramas too. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

So what do you watch then? Movies? TV series like breaking bad, suits, GOT etc? or maybe anime? 

a lot of movies and youtube :D and i also enjoy reading manga/watching anime

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

a lot of movies and youtube :D and i also enjoy reading manga/watching anime

I have also read some manga and watched some anime, just a selected few like TG, FMAB, Demon Slayer, Death note, AOT. Currently i am following AOT's manga and reading solo leveling and tower of god manhwa.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Night_Owl said:

I have also read some manga and watched some anime, just a selected few like TG, FMAB, Demon Slayer, Death note, AOT. Currently i am following AOT's manga and reading solo leveling and tower of god manhwa.

oh rn im reading my hero academia and watching death note :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

oh rn im reading my hero academia and watching death note :D

the latest manga i completed was demon slayer, I am an impatient person, can't really wait for for next seasons and if an alternative like reading manga is available, I start reading the manga from where the anime finished. So when i finished demon slayer its manga was about to finish, so luckily i finished the manga too :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I have many..

Princess Hours

Full House

The moon that embraces the sun

faith

healer

prime minister and me

I can hear your voice

doctor stranger

my love from the star

Reply 1988

that winter the wind blows 

goblin

Ashes of love

love and destiny

fiery priest

her private life

cheese in the trap

touch your heart

crash landing on you

arang and the magistrate

my girl friend is a gumiho

I can not remember them all :joy:

+2

really loved arang and magistrate. Doctor stranger was also among the first few medical dramas i had watched back then, it actually made a fan of medical dramas. Also healer is so good that even some of my non-kdrama fans loved it (yes i forced them to watch it). Still in love with its theme song. 

• Like 2