Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Watcher is good ! @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh I’m on SKJ fever till my oppa hopefully appears tonight on DS60. 

Wah interesting, last time even in AYHT he was not able to induced fever to u, i think. What's his secret now? Lol... Some more @Ameera Alialso....

t3oLmJm.jpg

:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh my fever only really started in the 3rd Charm.  He was so good there in spite of  me hating the second half of the drama . But this will be my 5th SKJ drama with him as main cast .:lol: ( CITT , Entourage , AYHT , Third Charm & now Watcher ) . I have to say he has played a variety of roles . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplemI dont even want to watch Entourage lol. Turn out youre bigger fans than me lei...:lol:

@Ameera Alimy memories bad, have u watched Are You Human Too? SKJ really really cool there... His eyes will swallow your soul! :joy: 

Last time i was keep squealing in AYHT thread, triplem is my fangirling witness lol...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

:tears: still busy. No time to check out new dramas yet :bawling:

• Love 5

morning.. feel like want to vomit now :mask:

• Sad 5

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Mousey Mousey~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

502 :open_mouth:

chingus I watch love affairs in the afternoon. it is strange yeah. they are married but are not having sex for 3 years. 3 years!! HUA HA HA HA HA HA it is must be already rusted WKKWWKWKKWKWK :joy: no wonder there are affairs in the afternoon :joy: man and woman sleeping together on the same bed for 3 years and not having sex? I suspect that her husband is a gay :no_mouth:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 7

@triplem what are the rules about setting up new accounts?  There are certain people that I have added to my ignore list whose posts have suddenly have popped up again for me to see and on closer inspection it’s because they started new accounts (with names so similar that it’s a dead giveaway that they are one and the same :rolleyes:).  Anyway I just have to add the new accounts to my ignore list.  I guess if it’s a case like USAFarmGirl it would be a valid excuse.  Or if they forgot their password.  But what if they were banned?  I realize it’s very hard to police these things and it’s near nigh impossible to stop them from returning if they take up different aliases.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

I think I like love affairs in the afternoon more than one spring night. I don't know why. perhaps because I am not having too much tasks now or perhaps because they are not having sex for 3 years but still sleep together on the same bed hua Ha Ha Ha Ha :joy: and that husband loves his birds more than his wife wkwkwkwkw ckckckck :joy: even gay will not be like that. ckckckckc.. this damage is too big WKWKWKWKWK :joy:

NOTE: we don't have thread for this drama yet? kwwkkwwk.. I want to go there A.S.A.P :joy:

@Ameera Ali my love :kiss_wink:, @Dhakra let us watch this drama together WKWKWKWKWKKW :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 7

@Lawyerh @triplem did we need excuses to :love: him  :phew: ,there fact he said to bad guy you are not gonna away with yesterday episode , so girls no one can get away with out liking you :mrgreen:

14476B0D-87FA-4BDD-924E-DE669057725F.gif

Spoiler

981658D9-D854-4E55-AE3D-D76C8A6B8541.gif

who look that good after fight 

@Sejabin I still didn’t watch sub for it , but I am watching glad you joined :joy: , I am husband 1team 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

• Like 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh @triplem did we need excuses to :love: him  :phew: ,there fact he said to bad guy you are not gonna away with yesterday episode , so girls no one can get away with out liking you :mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

981658D9-D854-4E55-AE3D-D76C8A6B8541.gif

who look that good after fight 

@Sejabin I still didn’t watch sub for it , but I am watching glad you joined :joy: , I am husband 1team 

+2

I can't believe this :scream: you are in that bird husband team? :scream: he loves his birds, he doesn't give sex, he can't even buy a lipstick for his wife and makes her stole a lipstick? that one who asked where his laptop and his phone to his wife in the morning? that richard simmons husband? :scream: what was he bring into this marriage? his birds? he is really a garbage.

I can forgive all those damages if he gave me a lot a very lot of money. really..

248b86c6368bccc2ddc16de237c4cf4c.jpg

• LOL 5

55 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin@Ameera Ali What is this bird husband about lol? I only knew Lee Sang Yeob is cute.. the rest i don't care :joy:

hahaha. that husband who has not have sex for 3 years, he is having 2 birds in their apartment :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali im sharing my guy awesomeness with u

+2

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem what are the rules about setting up new accounts?  There are certain people that I have added to my ignore list whose posts have suddenly have popped up again for me to see and on closer inspection it’s because they started new accounts (with names so similar that it’s a dead giveaway that they are one and the same :rolleyes:).  Anyway I just have to add the new accounts to my ignore list.  I guess if it’s a case like USAFarmGirl it would be a valid excuse.  Or if they forgot their password.  But if what if they were banned?  I realize it’s very hard to police these things and it’s near nigh impossible to stop them from returning if they take up different aliases.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you see this report it . We will investigate from there . But it is not easy for us to really monitor . The person can start a new one & it’s hard for us to ban unless we have proof they are the same person . 

We’re  constantly flagging ( which automatically bans the account) spammers for the general threads ( Soompi Hangout ) . They are promoting things like online betting to essay writing services . A real nuisance 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Multiple accounts are not allowed. If you see this report it . We will investigate from there . But it is not easy for us to really monitor . The person can start a new one & it’s hard for us to ban unless we have proof they are the same person . 

We’re  constantly flagging ( which automatically bans the account) spammers for the general threads ( Soompi Hangout ) . They are promoting things like online betting to essay writing services . A real nuisance 

To magic potions. Hahaha

Btw i am still busy so i decided to wait till someone post the number so no need to figure out the number haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Why does a man like birds and with hold sex and money from his wife? The script writer needs his head examined. Maybe it’s about the script writer’s life. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1