[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Lol..I noticed a pattern here...every drama which I loved, I will love the oppa too...so instead of the drama being interesting what made me interested is the oppa..

Moral of the story, no need to advertise the story to me, just give me a picture of the oppa see I will love or not. Haha

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Moral of the story, no need to advertise the story to me, just give me a picture of the oppa see I will love or not. Haha

Nothing new i think. I also need to check the oppa first then the story / genre :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Love this Latino Oppa....:love:  Tall dark and handsome....:kiss_wink: and aged like fine wine....Who can tell he is older than me but I am sure I look like his mother....:sweat_smile:

@sushilicious @Lawyerh

Why do you think I can sat thru 32 hours of HPL and TYH if not because the Wookie Oppa??? :skull:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: I am not. I will continue watch hotel de luna if get bored wkwkwkw.. yeah they need to put handsome oppa or ahjussi to make me watch this drama seriously :mrgreen: I am a picky girl :wub:

btw a mosquito just bite my cheek. Damn. This must be a male mosquito -_-

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw a mosquito just bite my cheek. Damn. This must be a male mosquito -_-

Damn then I must have been bitten by many male mosquito. I’m currently having like 7 bites on my entire body.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

just read usafarmgirl romantic quotes on the songs threat and realized that actually song song couple must to looked for her to consult their marriage problems before the divorced. Usafarmgirl can teach them how to be romantic -_-

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

is that devil male lead tell us that he is a gay? He sways when he run to the garden with his pajamas at ep 1 :huh:

• LOL 4

I love the bromance in The Devil too.....I hope there will be no loveline between HR and the pitiful girl.....It will be out of the way....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lawyerh when the devil ask where is my spoon, then male lead making a cross with a spoon, had me rolling on the ground.

omg John! What happened in the trailer?! Ahhh

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali :blush: your name almost as same as my friend’s daughter name. Her name is almira. Her mom always take her to office. We called her ‘amia’ wkwkwkwk.. btw can I call you amia too? :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

:frown:

it is better to continue watch the movie

happy eid my friends :heart:

• Love 4