Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

only when done right. sometimes, it is very awkward to watch or... you are just bored and meh. hahahahha...

Same. I would feel hella awkward..but TTWWNIL isn’t giving me that meh feeling lol. The kiss at episode 15 & 16 (I’m still at 5) looks so good. Wheeehoo. Hahahaha. So sweet looking. :bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Anyway, we didn’t know the whole story. Maybe hubs cheated first. There’s always 2 sides of the coins, I hope PingPing divorce news won’t splatters all over the news like SongSong. We should give them some privacy...

Its not private, thanks to National Geographic... PingPing dirty laundry has been watched by 2.5M viewers :joy: 

And theres a lot of questions & rumours around their impending divorce, like who got the chicks custody, is the penguin mama have baby chicks everywhere etc. 

P.s i checked out again, i knew the homewrecker plus point. His fur is whiter & cleaner and he looks younger & fabs :joy:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla I used to treat kiss scenes like ‘I’m running away scene’ Because I really don’t like it. I find it weird...Thennnnn. TYH comes along..:grimace: it changed me.

Here I am: “ABS WEEEEE. OMG KISS KISS!”

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla I used to treat kiss scenes like ‘I’m running away scene’ Because I really don’t like it. I find it weird...Thennnnn. TYH comes along..:grimace: it changed me.

Here I am: “ABS WEEEEE. OMG KISS KISS!”

find it awkward to watch some kisses with my family that you want to run off. :sweatingbullets:... whereas some, everyone is bored and so no one bats an eye.

• LOL 5

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

*waving* hiiiiiii 

:joy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

P.s i checked out again, i knew the homewrecker plus point. His fur is whiter & cleaner and he looks younger & fabs :joy:

There you go, I am sure he got the moves and great abs too...:tounge_wink:

+2

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Y’all talking about penguins? @cenching @Lawyerh

Who’s else??? We are talking about the PingPing Scandal in Southern Hemisphere that got exposed by Disp....eeerrr I meant National Geographic.....:tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 5

@nateko how you feel about the Pd apologizing? (Referring to v3 thread post I made) honestly Hm..a bit bad for the Pd..but equally the ending is trash. So not too sure how to feel.

to me: my alternate ending would be..KW drops kaneki. Get arrested. Thanks KJ before being pulled away. Then KJ & KW have that moment with the visitation in jail. Kw smiles.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha, it has many common Arabic words too :D insaan, ishq, chai, sokar are Arabic words. The Turkish empire ruled Egypt for some time, so they took some words from us :D  And we also took some words from them :D 

what about dushman (enemy) and layak (suitable)? is that common to arabic as well? it is kind of fun that I am getting other random stuff from this drama....

• Like 2

@kokodus that piano guy acts as though he is the boss and tries to win hana's heart forcefully. Omg. It's annoying Graggahhhhh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

what about dushman (enemy) and layak (suitable)? is that common to arabic as well? it is kind of fun that I am getting other random stuff from this drama....

Dushman is Hindi.  I used to watch Bollywood daily for 6 years :D

• LOL 2

57 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Dushman is Hindi.  I used to watch Bollywood daily for 6 years :D

kekekek.... me too, learned that one from dramas/cinema; it is not like a word one would use in normal times unless you were in some shady family like in dramas. hahahahah....

so I managed to finish ep 2! feel like patting myself on the back for finishing another episode. hahahah.... the story is built well but it still feels so long. I stop and do other stuff and then get back to it. so I have been sitting on this for the whole afternoon after lunch. :sweatingbullets: not sure how @staygold managed to watch so many turkish series. guess, you watch it in slices? so maybe I will watch the series over a month? bit by bit.only 30 episodes to go! :D

• LOL 2

@nateko can you see my signature? If so, which one you like? :joy:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@sushilicious Love your signature, you should add a new picture each week :lol: Actually , I like both, but if I were to choose then smiling JW is my pick. I'm obsessed with his smile. :wub:

About the PD apology, I think it was the right thing to do, well that is before he deleted it. What the heck is wrong with him? :sweat_smile: But I do think that the least he could do was apologise, because a lot of responsibility lies with him. Essentially he's the one who butchered the already bad ending so I was happy to know he apologised but then he deleted it so I have no idea what to think. It's like they do one step forward, two steps back. :unamused:  Like one user on twitter put it - the drama ended but the drama in real life still continues. Haven't seen such a mess in a while but I guess it's just karma finally getting the PD, writer and OCN.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Yes! The guy looks a tiny bit like Arjun Rampal. (Rampal looks better though! :P)

If the drama/actors are to my taste I can binge like crazy on it. I have watched more turkish dramas that I care admit! Obviously I cannot watch every scene. I skip if the characters on screen aren't my favs. :sweatingbullets:

I love Turkish dramas for how beautiful they are visually. But then like everything else it is a matter of personal taste. Some like it some may not. B)

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

random stuff -- am amazed at the number of turkish words I recognize while watching the drama. guess, the silk route had lots of language crossovers! insaan (person); ashq (love - in hindi/urdu, it is ishq), janam (my love), chai (tea), sakar (sugar)....

Siyah in Urdu means Black. An obvious Persian/Turkish word that travelled with invaders (who later settled) during 13th century India.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@nateko @sushilicious ~ what's this story with the PD and voice?

@staygold ~ I get the appeal of turkish serials. good looking fellas and like you said, it all looks good visually. story wise, it is paced quite alright. somehow, the language and culture -- it all feels more accessible than some english series where I am not sure what is going on. :sweatingbullets: have watched lots of clips of turkish serials and find them interesting but the length of one episode feels too much. if it came in half hour episodes, I would actually not find it cumbersome. hahahah.. 2.5 hours feels really really really long. it is the same reason I am not able to watch many movies these days. just find it difficult  to sit for so long.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Im officially on Ji Jin Hee fever. Btw he have many occupations in drama and i love it all.

Ds60 (acting president)

Misty (lawyer)

Second to Last Love (town council official)

I Have a Lover (CEO/researcher)

He Who Can't Marry (architect)

Take Care of Us Captain (pilot) >> ok this my latest obsession. 

Anything else worth checking out from his drama? But i think i can't do Saeguk.... Anyone know One Warm Word? Is that good?

ULVAZTO.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Lmangla Lots of spoilers ahead :P So basically in Voice 2 we were introduced to a new male lead, KW - a very tragic character that viewers ended up loving a whole lot. So in season 3 he was finally able to remember his tragic past and solve most of his problems. In ep.15 everyone thought that finally our team of detectives will be fine buuuut, they suddenly killed him off in the second half of the last episode. Then they showed how all the other characters moved on after like a week or two and KW was never mentioned again :joy: People went batsh*it crazy about the ending because there was one hell of a messed up epilogue, where the villain from season 2 magically reappeared alive and well and KW was shown watching the sunset. :joy: Some thought that KW might've survived and it' an open ending buuuut then came the script leak that confirmed his death. But in the script where a lot of other scenes that were supposed to show how everyone coped with KW's death and how he was sent off properly. None of these scenes were included in the last episode. This is where the backlash against the director came from since he cut a lot of needed scenes. It's been a week since the series ended but people are still raging. There was a lot of mess and drama in the official Korean fan site of the series - DC Gallery (some might be familiar). There were staff members fighting with the viewers, then OCN didn't release behind the scenes, then the water gave an interview and fueled the fire, then there was no notice about the cast going on vacation like they always do after drama ends  etc. etc. The director got tired of the hate and released an apology to appease the public buuuut he deleted it soon after. :joy: Honestly, the real life drama is like a good quality makjang at this point. i'm just salty that this is happening with my favorite series, what a mess. :no_mouth:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1