Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin You're funny ! :joy: Why do you need to learn so much from this Drama ? I like your train of thought. From supermarket wearing lingerie under her coat to sex to yoga to why so much energy to what color is @Ameera Ali 's fave lingerie? :joy::joy:

I don't think I can go to the supermarket just wearing a coat and lingerie. I'm usually in a rush to run these errands. I'm sure I'll stupidly open my coat to look for my money to pay the cashier. And my lingerie ain't pretty-just old bra and panties :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

+2 :joy:

what numbers are we actually? Wkwkwk because of afternoon affairs, no one care about the actual numbers :joy:

@cenching I just know that you are watching this too! You know what she cooks for breakfast :joy:

@Ameera Ali is that your lingerie type? :scream: you are really an expert!!

@refuse2sink this drama is full with knowledges. Like actually we can paired a coat with good lingerie as a fashion. And creative, because actually we can wear it to go to supermarket. And I am amazed by her activities because she is busy. Wake up, make breakfast, go to supermarket, afternoon affair, yoga class.. she is a very active aunty lady :thumbsup:

NOTE: it is @Ameera Ali who posted about lingerie first. Her thoughts are realy so far far far away from our bird husband topic.. so this is inspired me to ask her about her favorite lingerie color. Wkwkwkwk

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I don't think I can go to the supermarket just wearing a coat and lingerie. I'm usually in a rush to run these errands. I'm sure I'll stupidly open my coat to look for my money to pay the cashier. And my lingerie ain't pretty-just old bra and panties :joy:

The thing is KL is too hot for a coat......Rain coat maybe, the colorful plastic type.....:joy:

@Sejabin

I think Pasak Bumi is great for that Auntie too....I didn't watch that drama btw....:joy:

+2

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)

@cenching @refuse2sink A listers like Jo In Sung ( I heart him too . Darn good looking ) & Gong Yoo can be a bit more picky with their projects & would do more movies . And I think it has to be a really good script that can bring them back to drama land , like Chief of Staff managed to entice its male lead Lee Jung Jae to return after 10 years . As to dating , these days it’s already getting harder to find a significant other when you’re a non celebrity, what more a celebrity who has no time & no privacy to date . Even he says so :lol:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/jo-in-sung-explains-why-its-hard-to-be-his-Girlfriend

I remember reading somewhere that JiS was dating his stylist or something. Not sure if that’s true or still the case 

I am stalking iG to see if oppa has appeared @Lawyerh

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali Those 2 pics of the lingerie-Eeeehh-which one is the front and which one is the back? I told you I just have normal bra and panties like high waisted grandma panties. All these is new to me and VERY educational.  :blush:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, cenching said:

The thing is KL is too hot for a coat......Rain coat maybe, the colorful plastic type.

Tell me about it . Even that is too hot . I’d rather run . No one wears raincoat except those who are riding bikes ..

omg 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali is that your lingerie type? :scream: you are really an expert!!

Wow , I love when you get me insightful :naughty::mrgreen: I think all my insightful from you :tounge_wink:

@refuse2sink I didn’t buy it to know :joy: , would it make difference front or back :tounge_wink:

@triplem tag me if he show up :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali

Those lingerie of yours is easy to put ON but might cause some blisters when take OFF.....:joy: So dangerous....You might end up in ER or welding shop.....:joy:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , I love when you get me insightful :naughty::mrgreen: I think all my insightful from you :tounge_wink:

Giving you an insightful ;) 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2

you are so moulin rouge type, babe.. :kiss_wink: wkwkwkw have you watched it? I watch that they use that typical of lingerie in moulin rouge :love:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

I'm back. Just finished episode 1. I have no idea what's happening. :joy: Have a feeling Time Bomb gonna explode soon.

While reading about bird man here, I thought he is someone with mental illness so take a look. Also thinking about to drop after I find out about his illness. Now, I just wanna slap his face. What a jerk!! . . . Wish she cook " Lucky and Peace" and serve her husband as breakfast. Really wonder how she is like before the marriage. Her patient level is quit high. 

Edited: Also what is that lady. Is she former model or something?? The way she performed her housework, cooking, shopping, even having affair so much look like a celebrity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

Wish she cook " Lucky and Peace" and serve her husband as breakfast

That’s savage :sweat_smile:

but your subs translate their names to Lucky and Peace? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

514 :kiss_wink:

a song that is inspired by @Ameera Ali lingerie preference for all of my lovely chingus in here :wub: let us continue to watch afternoon affairs kdrama wkwkwkkw :joy: cheers!! :wub:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That’s savage :sweat_smile:

but your subs translate their names to Lucky and Peace? 

Not sure! but something like that.

Love and Peace?? lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, jaydendoji said:

Not sure! but something like that.

Love and Peace?? lol

Love and Faith.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1