[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Bildergebnis für vengo gao   

• Name: 高伟光 / Gao Wei Guang
  • English name: Vengo Gao
  • Profession: Actor, model
  • Birthdate: 1983-Jan-16 (age 34)
  • Birthplace: Heilongjiang, China
  • Height: 191cm
  • Weight: 79kg
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Talent agency: Yang Mi Studio / Jaywalk Studio

TV Shows

Movies

• The Embalmer 化妆师 (2014) as Gao Jun

• Mr.Pride VS Miss Prejudice 傲娇与偏见 (2017) as Xiao Xianjun

Bildergebnis für dilraba dilmurat

• Name: 迪丽热巴 / Di Li Re Ba
  • Also known as: Dilraba Dilmurat
  • Profession: Model and actress
  • Birthdate: 1992-Jun-03 (age 24)
  • Birthplace: Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China
  • Height: 169cm
  • Height: 50kg
  • Star sign: Gemini
  • Talent agency: Yang Mi Studio / Jaywalk Studio

TV Series

Movies

• Mr.Pride VS Miss Prejudice Ao Man Yu Pian Jian 傲娇与偏见 (2017) as Tang Nannan
  • 21 Diamonds 2017 as Liu Jiayin
  • Fall in Love like a Star (2015) as Hao Mei Li

C59-1BMUsAEY4_H.jpg

C59-7ZfU4AA-Wyl.jpg

C59-XO-U0AIZrxv.jpg

Next Work together will be : "The Pillow Book" will start filming at the second half of 2018

DUWlXPhVQAAKIYw.jpg 

DUWlYcMVoAAVenE.jpg

Drama thread

Please read the forum rules here

• Like 14

• ReemKanabta changed the title to [Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - (Next work Movie: Mr. Pride VS Miss Prejudice to be released on 21 Apr 2017)

Zhang Yun Long, Dilraba Dilmurat headline Pride and Prejudice

October 22, 2015

by Kappy

Bildergebnis

Vengo. You’re so tall!

Before American British classic novel fans pound on the title, let me just clarify that this is a movie adaptation of a manhua of the same name; Pride and Prejudice, written by Mei Mei Mao. And what did I say the other day? Dilraba Dilmurat (Diamond Lover) is taking over the world, one boy at a time. My boys too! She wrapped up filming Hot Girl and immediately signed on to a new movie with Leon Zhang Yun Long (Destined to Love You). Playing the third leg is Vengo Gao (Destined to Love You). These two model boys – buy one get one free for real! They have been together since Legend of the Ancient Sword? Lol. Pride and Prejudice is a romantic comedy about an online female writer crossing path with a second-generation rich boy “sea turtle” returning to China after studying abroad.

Booting Ceremony Stills:

photo Pride 9.jpg

Our second male lead, Vengo Gao. Poor him. I wonder who is taller between him and Godfrey? Interesting how they have the same surname/last name.

Ähnliches Foto

Spoiler

photo Pride 6.jpg

photo Pride 13.jpg

photo Pride 4.jpg

Produced by Alibaba Pictures and written by Li Hai Shu (Myth, Meet The In Laws), Pride and Prejudice began filming 3 days ago. (19 Oct 2015)

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/10/leon-zhang-dilraba-dilmurat-headline-pride-and-prejudice.html

• Like 14

Ao Jiao & Pian Jian: Dilraba Dilmurat, Zhang Yun Long, Vengo Gao

March 9, 2017

by Kappy

C7-5scNVUAAkkMU.jpg

The literal translation is Pride and Prejudice but I figure that won’t do well with the literature folks. Romantic comedy film Ao Jiao & Pian Jian (傲娇与偏见) is the adaptation of a manhua written by Mei Mei Mao. The last time I wrote about this project was in 2015. A year went by and now the selected stars have hit a new high in their careers. Dilraba Dilmurat plays an online writer who crosses path with a second-generation rich boy “sea turtle” (Zhang Yun Long), resulting in hilarious situations and face-offs.

C7-5t9LVwAAQfsQ.jpg

C7VjH7-VsAAG9RN.jpg

Teaser

Longer Trailer

Spoiler

photo Pride 19.jpg

photo Pride 20.jpg

photo Pride 26.jpg

photo Pride 24.jpg

photo Pride 25.jpg

Spoiler

C7nbRtQUwAEEyn8.jpg

C7nbTy_VMAAIzC_.jpg

C6eW1hmVMAATI8T.jpg

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/03/ao-jiao-pian-jian-dilraba-dilmurat-zhang-yun-long-vengo-gao.html

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Posted b4 in the 3 Lives drama thread...repeat here. Well i don't know whether to ship them or not, but they do look very compatible and got great chemistry on and off screen. 

Sometimes they got cute interactions eg this one..someone mentioned these 2 weibo posts by them in mid feb.

She posted 1st on 13 feb...with this pic.

63885668ly1fcp12ofwduj20iq0p0akk.jpg

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4074767181407720

With the captions...."Fengjiu really like Dijun. With this "senseless fruit" (ref to the fruits Fengjiu ate in the drama and lost her senses abit for a while...but here is the perfume), i don't believe this ten thousand-yr-old iron tree won't bloom with flowers."

Then one day later on Valentine's day 14 feb...on Vengo's weibo...this pic.

752a7063ly1fcpp5aqfcdj22io1w0x6u.jpg

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4074978368058955

He wrote " Since this is a day for lovers, i would try out how powerful is this "senseless fruit"."

Both are the same perfume...YSL Mon Paris. Mmm....seems like she gave it to him (by sequence of posts)...but isn't it usually the guy give to the girl, not the other way round? haha. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hi, Fellow Healerite @ReemKanabta! So happy you started this thread! Hahaha, I have a place to come spazz now. I honestly had no idea about this pairing until recently because you know, I follow you on Twitter to get dibs on the #Healercouple hehe but then you started watching 10 Miles Peach Blossom and I thought to myself..."Hmm, this fellow Healerite has good tastes in Dramas, I think I'll give it a try." 

Lo and behold, I couldn't get into the main pairing's story all that well but with this pairing besides their strikingly good looks, their characters DongHua and Fengjiu had a chemistry I became enchanted with. and now I'm waiting for their happily ever after...which I know would be next to impossible. I really liked their chemistry in the drama (I binged watched their parts/their story from Friday til Sunday of Last weekend). Now I'm here and I'm seeing all their BTS chemistry as well and it all brings a smile to my face.

Sweet, Comfortable and Playful yet not at all Sibling-like, there's a consciousness there, almost a subtle flirtatious but on the same coin very controlled. I know they have a movie together next but I'm like waiting for a drama or movie that they actually get a happy ending. Someone let me know if they already have other works together cause I'm having withdrawals...though I don't know why I keep getting myself into these situational pairings when I promise myself all the time that I won't allow myself to go there again. 

Again, Thanks!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I've been so obsessed with them they show up in my dreams almost every night the last week.

Favorite pictures of them: 

tumblr_najbzhduSO1snerhxo4_1280.jpg 

(that hand placement) 

tumblr_najbzhduSO1snerhxo5_1280.jpg

more here: https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/dilireba-gao-weiguang-for-netease/

08a8d63a01f20975ac65ed4f80254a3f.jpg

probably from filming The Micro Era of Love (V-Love)

77f0e1fe8c4f4a436286f33fcb850ac4.jpg  4376749b7a68f43ba74c1b7833552323.jpg

Dilireba-focused but look whose beautiful profile is in the background. And as my beloved Fengjiu-Donghua couple.

91aa7412c9656cca97fa11d12bf62d9d.gif

ugh sometimes I feel that they act too much like brother/sister (also knowing he watched her go from a cute little girl to such a grown lady makes me feel like he must see her more as a sister)-ruins my dreams of them getting together hahaha #delusional

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

And my favorite videos of them:

The BTS - car scene

Favorite scene (especially when she's crying but tells him she's just teasing him-ugh heartwrenching, gutpunching pain):

Press conference for their latest film together - Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice - too bad he's 2nd male lead.

(wish I could find it with English subs)

Some extra fun seeing them off-screen and out of costume with the rest of 3L3W Ten miles of peach blossom's cast:

Edited by Han Hoang
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

They acted in a few same dramas (maybe due to under same company)...but the closest (besides Three Lives drama) is V Love 微时代 in 2014...played a couple who i remember only got together towards the end. A fanmade MV of these 2 in that drama.

• Like 5
  • Love 1