RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

• Like 5

• Like 5

• Like 4

• Like 4

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ending Spoiler : she choose homewrecker penguin. More handsome? Idk... both birds look the same to m:ph34r:

Or the other boy is more understanding, caring and willing to sit down and listen to her problems....:joy: But of course she should knows better because once a cheater always a cheater....She traded her hubs for a damaged goods...

Anyway, we didn’t know the whole story. Maybe hubs cheated first. There’s always 2 sides of the coins, I hope PingPing divorce news won’t splatters all over the news like SongSong. We should give them some privacy...

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

So was at a food court and saw this small little kid face plant on the ground after attempting to run. Ohhh my heart. But he never cry eh...such a brave young chap. :blush:

:thumbsup: from Auntie Sushi. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

kekeke.... so I have been really bored or meh on kdrama kiss scenes lately. :P hahahahha... so not sure why I am drooling over this one. hahahhaha... it is motivating me to watch this series more but can I really sit through episodes that are 2.5 hours? :sweatingbullets:

am going to be like @kokodus and @sushilicious and @Sejabin and randomly dump my thoughts on this clip. ^_^

omo! is it the quietness of the scene that I really like? there is so much underplay of emotion that you normally don't see. there is a hesitation, an awareness that this could change the dynamic, there is a sense of wanting but also not wanting.. there is a sense of wonder but also the sense of not being good enough. love that his face is weathered and almost sad -- he is a man who knows that he is not good enough for her. and yet, the tenderness mixed with desire wins out. gah! :relaxed: ... only to be tinged with regret later!

and abs loving gals @Ameera Ali @triplem, this man's abs is enough for me to appreciate them! hahahahha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Lmangla said:

it is motivating

Oh yes it is. Kiss scenes are the Wheeeeewwhooooo. :love: Sugar syrup to the max!

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yes it is. Kiss scenes are the Wheeeeewwhooooo. :love: Sugar syrup to the max!

only when done right. sometimes, it is very awkward to watch or... you are just bored and meh. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3