angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

51 minutes ago, bairama said:

beautiful nails! @Sejabin

thank you. * hugss..

actually I am not really liking it :relaxed: the shape of my nail makes me afraid if others cut my nails. if I want to do manicures I always cut them before I let people manicures them hehehe :sweatingbullets:

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how does it taste? some of these low fat stuff taste like powder and I don't bother. anyway, we only have one life. might as well eat good food and enjoy no?

I am so fat now and eat too much that was why auntie meitie gave me that cookies. hahahaha :joy: but in my normal stage I really count what I eat and very careful wkwkw.. but of course I only eat good food. it's just I limit it. diet does not mean that I don't eat ^_*

@angelangie my friend told me to buy ipad but I am not spend too much times with electronic stuff xixixixi.. 

btw I watched love affairs ep 9 and I feel sorry to uri biology teacher uhhhhh :bawling: he is so handsome and cute. it is hurting me to watch him being hurted like that :bawling:

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

my friend told me to buy ipad but I am not spend too much times with electronic stuff xixixixi.

Hm...if you have a Child attending school then I reckon you can order online from Apple student store. It has a student discount. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@angelangie my friend told me to buy ipad but I am not spend too much times with electronic stuff xixixixi.. 

well unless u need it....if not no point in you buying it....i use it for some simple games, reading books and also watching youtube or some other series when im too lazy to get on my desktop

and also when i need to accompany my mom to hospital visits....this is for me to spend my times with 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

you didn't notice her towel also broke the commandment? it was blue and long and wrapped like a off-shoulder dress. so basically all decent so no auntys are scandalized! hahahahah....

Eerrrr, but..but I thought you were only asking about the man??? :ph34r: I only remember a flash of blue on the woman the rest were blurry....:ph34r:....

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...if you have a Child attending school then I reckon you can order online from Apple student store. It has a student discount. 

+2 

mmm.. if I have a child I am a kind of conservative mother. wkwkwkkwkkw.. no gadget until 10? LOL ... I want my child to spend his/her times by learning art (because from his/her great great great grand father we all learn this or any kind of creativity)

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

well unless u need it....if not no point in you buying it....i use it for some simple games, reading books and also watching youtube or some other series when im too lazy to get on my desktop

and also when i need to accompany my mom to hospital visits....this is for me to spend my times with 

yes you right. I think we will use it if we need it. I am not working with electronic stuffs much. Also if get home I spend my times mostly to taking care of homeworks things or just watching kdrama. or sleep.

This song echoing in my head now wkwkwkwk

One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me
And four... repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

la la la la la :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

mmm.. if I have a child I am a kind of conservative mother. wkwkwkkwkkw.. no gadget until 10? LOL ... I want my child to spend his/her times by learning art (because from his/her great great great grand father we all learn this or any kind of creativity)

Lol. You buy and don't let your child use. It's just apple gives discounts to students. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. You buy and don't let your child use. It's just apple gives discounts to students. :D

if free one? u use first? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

mmmm... not interested yet :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if free one? u use first? :D 

Praha Apple discounts about sgd 20 bucks. I bought an ipad and student discount they gave me a Beats headphones that sells at 279 sgd! :lol: it’s worth it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Praha Apple discounts about sgd 20 bucks. I bought an ipad and student discount they gave me a Beats headphones that sells at 279 sgd! :lol: it’s worth it!

worth worth....mine is totally free ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3