Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mademoisellesia It's a level up type thing. You hit X amount of posts total and then you hit a new level. I have no idea how many it takes for each of the levels but I know it scales up. Like leveling in a video game. 

@phikyl Ah I see. LOL, just another way of telling us we're chatty :D

I saw it went from 11, 12, 30, 49 and it was stuck at 49 for a looong time.

I am guessing the higher the number, the slower it will rank up.

@Lawyerh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you mean brain twisted?! :D

You're doing well, considered you're tagging me left, right and center in other threads :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I also find him very charming - like you said he doesn’t have that typical hot male lead characteristics.

I think it’s mostly his eyes that make him attractive looking in my opinion. :kiss_wink:

His eyes are definitely expressive but he also gives this “your average boy who might look rough on the outside but sweet on the inside” kind of vibe. I don’t know, he’s just loveable to me. Lol 

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@partyon Are you guys talking about Son Ho Jun?

@mouse007 I recommend watching him in Youth Over Flowers Laos version :P:D

He was like a country bumpkin in there. It was his first overseas trip :D  So funny and refused to eat any food other than Korean. I feel for YYS, has to baby him :D

@Lawyerh 

I can imagine Seung Gi being that naughty, hyperactive kid when young but that's how kids used to have fun! Not being overprotected by the parents these days.

do you like Son Ho Jun too? Okay I’ll check it out. 

also, are you a Lee Seung Gi fan? 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I didn’t know you were watching it as well. Haven’t really been on the thread much. :joy:

Baby Daddy is the writer for sure. I mean they ML and FL were in a confirmed relationship and broke up due to some misunderstanding (probably orchestrated by the actor). It is highly unlikely that the teacher is the father. It’s a red herring.

Also, since the end game is the ML and FL, it wouldn’t make sense that anyone else than the ML is the father.

What do you think?

I think the ML is the father for sure but I also suspect that Ryu Jin (male actor) had something to do with the breakup. I think Yeonwoo (the teacher) was good friends with FL and liked her and was willing to probably raise the child with her. I am curious to find out what led to the breakup because it seemed like they really loved each other. 

@triplem oh I totally forgot he was in the Light in Your Eyes!!! He plays the brother right? I love that one too. I, too, am 100% team writer. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

do you like Son Ho Jun too? Okay I’ll check it out. 
also, are you a Lee Seung Gi fan?

I don't mind SHJ, but I haven't adopted him as my biases yet :D

Same for LSG. I just happened to watch his variety show Twogether on Netflix and somehow some clips popped up here & there of him on YT and I watch that too.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz Ahhhh the procrastination project.... I remember those. :wink: 

yeah it was kinda like the "moment u effed up meme" :sweatingbullets:

but at least i got it done right??? XD some of the people in my group arent doing it cuz of not being able to talk to judges.

• Like 4