Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon why would I be mad at you babe? You did say you are going to watch the next ep albeit with one hand in ffd button. LOL. I'm pretty confident that something or the other in the next ep will hook you up again. LOL.

I'm so relieved. I thought you might be devastated or mad at me because of my comments on the HP thread and post a picture like this to me.

tenor.gif?itemid=3436070

Anyway, if the next episode has more of Dr. Jang, I will be happy. I like her, Ms. Koko. :)

Now off to watch We Were In Love. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@snowlou I dropped R94 before the end because I hated trash so I didn't technically get burnt on Reply. I actually got burnt on School 2015. It still remains the only show where I had SLS right up until the end. :cries:

@Lynne @alleram95 I'm not on board the ship quite yet. I'm starting to like them as a couple but I'm still  debating whether it even has a chance of happening. I don't watch another episode until next week but I might have time later to go back through ep 6. 

Anyone want to go to work for me today so I can stay home and post on Soompi/watch dramas? :lol: 

Edit: And off to work. See you all later! Someone remind me that I need to make a post replying to Nodame in the We were in Love thread when I get home. :sparklyeyes: