• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@triplem You're the only Moderator here so I'm wondering if you could help.

Spoiler

I just finished photoshopping a photo that I'd like to submit as badge. Not sure if I still can since the badge event is over.

I missed the event (in summary HDD died too stressed to think about other things then, but then this image wasn't the original I had wanted to submit anyway). Who should I submit it too? Or can you ask Hanyeon he'll accept it first, please?

+2

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, triplem said:

alright team add....finally  

It Was hard! Good luck on the next round battle. It will be much harder for us. :sweatingbullets:

Fingers crossed!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
39 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Is it the song she had Kwanghee to record the rap?

Ahh that's song is quite good too. My stomach was hurt because I was laughing a lot at that video clip. Have you checked the teaser for tomorrow episode? :joy:

I quite like the 2nd song that muzie made for Jae suk too. 

We need to post Rain dancing under the rain in here I guess. It will be a treat for abs lover :ph34r:

Congratulations team add for winning this round!

Edit: 

@Lawyerh I'm going to start watching house on wheels. I read somewhere that the episode where IU came as guest will be the final?

• Like 5

@Lawyerh Financial advisor I´m close to 2,500 soompie points. Should I buy the BTS badge or not?:notsureifserious:

+2

OMG team add finally won. I want to thank myself for contributing to this victory!! :happyshakes:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
46 minutes ago, triplem said:

oooo @im0202 i see all the cutesy medals from the events on your profile

Hahahaha oh my goodness I just realised even my comic IkSong badge is there on my profile now :joy::joy::joy:

And plus the description... I never expected all that! Thank you @Lmangla and soompi staff!:omg:

Btw, Congrats add team!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic