Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Why does a man like birds and with hold sex and money from his wife? The script writer needs his head examined. Maybe it’s about the script writer’s life. 

maybe he has sex problem. psychic problems? he is not touching his wife who is sleeping beside him for 3 years. This is so very wrong. really ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Why does a man like birds and with hold sex and money from his wife? The script writer needs his head examined. Maybe it’s about the script writer’s life. 

Never imagine that there will be a man who found birds sexier than a woman..... <_<

• LOL 8

@triplem Hear, hear! I feel like I flag more spammers in the general section now than I have posts in this thread! It's getting a bit ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@triplem Hear, hear! I feel like I flag more spammers in the general section now than I have posts in this thread! It's getting a bit ridiculous. 

Yes, yes  . I think this was after we absorb skin care , shopping, relationships ... almost every section :joy:

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

handsome guy in 1 screen :wub:

I know rite .... it’s a good season since I get to see both of them again . LJH better show up tonight. Lol! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Sejabin why she waited 3 years I think she is the problem, she don’t need lipstick she need :mrgreen:

Spoiler

686C634F-8D1D-4D12-8F27-9E93BB6C90F1.jpg

@Lawyerh two in one picture, cause heart attack :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

13 hours ago, phikyl said:

@Dhakra Yes and no. My lifts increased a bit but I'm not hitting the goals I wanted to hit because of my diet. Working on getting it in check. I still go though, aside from a 3 week break I just took due to being sick and going on vacation. Tonight will be my first day back. Fingers crossed I didn't ruin all my progress.

I had a similiar problem due to toothache and illness I needed to take a two week break aswell and you will lose a bit of progress, but after a week, maybe two you are pretty much back. You don't lose all your progress at once. I struggled with a few weights and had to decrease the weights a bit to get back. 

I realized though some muscles are a bit slower at recovering. 

Hope your first day goes well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I'm gonna watch afternoon affair since  the bird man's  discussion look interesting :rolleyes:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

I'm gonna watch afternoon affair since  the bird man's  discussion look interesting :rolleyes:

let us know what kind of birds.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

let us know what kind of birds.

CD689CC3-9C1F-42CC-93A0-9E87BDC04C7A.jpg

My cat love them already :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh didn’t someone said he call his wife mom , is the bird his children :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My cat love them already 

oh no! ^_^ hahahhaha... the lighting is so dark. why? can hardly see the colours. are those lovebirds? parakeets?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oh no! ^_^ hahahhaha... the lighting is so dark. why? 

Should change the title Love affair in the evening lol

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Should change the title Love affair in the evening lol

bwahahaha.... thats a good one. :lol:

am not sure why these cheating dramas where they want to show some lesson or something all have bad lighting.. folks will rave about symbolism or something and all I can see is bad lighting. nope, not for me!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oh no! ^_^ hahahhaha... the lighting is so dark. why? can hardly see the colours. are those lovebirds? parakeets?

87957A5D-C145-4A1B-9F51-60D88355600B.png

:mrgreen: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali ~ that is still too dark to see the beauty of those birds. ^_^ PD does not watch documentaries.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tbh @Ameera Ali@Lmanglathat 2 birds quite cute & adorable lol... Maybe wifey not attractive? 

forget the wifey. don't understand why you have plot twist with birds as evil 3rd party but not showing them off. PD needs to watch animal planet.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not sure why these cheating dramas where they want to show some lesson or something all have bad lighting.. folks will rave about symbolism or something and all I can see is bad lighting. nope, not for me!

Shady activity must have shady lighting to match lol... 

I guess cos affair never done in broadday light? Im curious why title in afternoon lol... like during lunch time... :lol:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Shady activity must have shady lighting to match lol... 

I guess cos affair never done in broadday light? Im curious why title in afternoon lol... like during lunch time... :lol:

+2

isn't she supposed to have affair with school teacher? so after school and before he goes home for dinner. late afternoon.

for cheating in broad daylight, watch daily or weekend dramas. no filter to make it feel artsy. :phew:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tbh @Ameera Ali@Lmanglathat 2 birds quite cute & adorable lol... Maybe wifey not attractive? 

@Lawyerh & @Lmangla

that how she look at the morning , look at his expression :joy:

15625837221562583670.gif

The way he look at his birds :love:

15625843321562584280.gif

@Lmangla the school teacher loves flowers as well he neglected his wife to picture them , these men are something :mrgreen:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1