Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@mademoisellesia I watched that OMG. I always love LSJ in variety show. He's sarcasm always so funny and he's actually very generous like you said. He even bought them all old vynil record CD. 

About SG, SJ said he need to look for a girl who follow his plan lol. SJ said SG always plan too much. 

Btw did you watch Little Forest? SJ x SG taking care of kids. One of my fav variety show.

No no. Keep talking. :D

I didn't watch this or Little Forest in full only saw snippets of it. Seems like Seo Jin was very taken with one lil' girl that he admitted he nearly teared up? LOL!! I can't imagine coz he's always acting so tough. Funnily, I had never seen any Lee Seo Jin's dramas but Trap. It's all variety shows by Na PD. Hahaha. I think I like him better on variety — that carefree, couldn't be bothered attitude, Do-rae-nim (that's his nickname in latest 3 meals a day) LOL.

Oh I remember, was it the one where he and Na PD went to the US and he went to the vinyl record/CD shop? I watched cuts on YT on his parts only. Love it! His non-stop praise on Chinese foods were hilarious too. As well as him non-stop talking about old movies.... I never knew he was so passionate about movies/acting. :P

LOL Seung Gi is a planner. I actually can't imagine but I'll take Seo Jin's word for it. He seems to not want his girlfriend to be the obedient type???

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, partyon said:

I am and quite a few others on this thread. I will catch up on this week’s episodes tonight.

So excited

party on!

oh good to know! I really like it so far. I’m a fan of the ML. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh Hahahaha Lee Seo Jin is so old school, but I like this ahjussi.

Oh yes Na PD made him get a certificate to drive a boat. Oh woah, I didn't know he took certification for that too. Did the others like Jung So Min and Lee Seung Gi do it too?

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

In LF yes he have 1 girl he adored. And he's not hiding the fact. He said he have favourite lol. "And aren't the rest also have their own fav?" He said.

I like his honesty because it's true to human behaviours. Even parents have faves.

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I also agree 3MAD felt best when LSJ around. I watched mostly on Eric Mun season. He always said he's a slow cooker lol.

Yes I agree. I like his more! He complained (ok not complained but mentioned) again in the latest 3 Meals A Day when he went as guest. He was completely surprised how quick Cha Seung Won made a meal. Did you watch it? He said Eric is slow but the food are really yummy. In Eric's defence he has quicken up in S2 and 3. S3 he got lazy and made others cook. I had enjoyed watching Eric's cooking & the little tips he shares in S1. And I love how Na PD marvels at the visual as well as the taste and all the staff gather around the pot for his food. Hahaha.

Oops. Too busy chatting forgot to count.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

i just finished typing for hp1 rewatch lol

going to get ready head over to my mom's place for lunch... chill... and then back home later in time for the hardcore finger clicking exercise... i shall catch up my Backstreet Rookie on my mobile phone while refresh the page on my laptop (my new strategy!!) hmm... the battle should be 8pm SGT right? i'll lurk on and off... in case my timezone calculation is wrong

:elated:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

oh good to know! I really like it so far. I’m a fan of the ML. 

Me too! I first saw him in Go Back Couple and he immediately caught my eye. He was very funny in My Secret Terrius.

Which dramas did you see him in?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

My fav LSJ ep in 3MAD, when Han Ji Min came as guest. He looked excited and very happy. Did you see it?

Yes I did. They seem very close, like good friends.

LF, Seung Gi x So Min took certification on kids psychology. Actually in LF, LSJ a bit more quiet. I think taking care of kids exhaust him too lol. Heard Seung Gi also was not feeling well actually. But this LF really lovely.

Hahahaha I can only imagine. I was asked to babysit my 1 month old nephew and I'm already feeling frustrated within a minute the moment he cries. I have a feeling that they wouldn't wanna do it again, would they? :D

I only havent watched Grandpa over Flowers. I think no Eng Sub available now. 

Really?! This is a must watch. It is soooo good.

I don't know whether it's real but evil Na PD tricked Lee Seo Jin into it in S1. He was not expecting to be touring Europe with all the sunbae grandpas. You could see how uncomfortable he was at the beginning... proper gesture, hands in front and down, lol. It's one of the few times you see him getting all stressed out (yet entertaining). I love the grandpas too... reminds me of my dad & deceased grandpa. Hmm really no subs? Google it, there appear to be a fair few sites that does...?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning!!

it's like 12hrs to the battle... woohoo!!

Nooooooo..... I’m not ready! :wut:

48 minutes ago, strongtower said:

It's battle day round2

Noooo..... 

I’m not ready 

:nomeme:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@partyon Hahahaha good luck.

Do you guys need cheerleading??

I wanted to do it last time but seeing how confusing it was I decided not to post anything to disrupt the counts. :D

Nooooo..... I’m not ready! :scream:

I am still tired after the first battle on Thursday. I can’t believe the next battle is already so soon.

TBH we probably won’t have time to notice any cheering. :joy:

For your own sanity’s sake, I would probably just stay away from the thread. lol :joy:

• LOL 4

@partyon I thought so. I don't want to get yell at! :D:D:D

Btw having said all that, have you watched him in Marriage Contract? I know him first time here and get hooked up. 

I tried on Netflix but boyyyy, can't get into it. I put it on the "Will go back later" list for the moment, lol.

I've a feeling Lee Seo Jin won't do LF again purely because it's so tiring. Him in early seasons of Grandpas Over Flowers and the last season were so different. The stamina just wasn't the same as before and taking care of kids I think would be a x1000 times more tiring than the grandpas (at least with them, you give them soju and korean food, they'll be happy and do their own stuff). Hahaha.

Location - Dang it!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me too! I first saw him in Go Back Couple and he immediately caught my eye. He was very funny in My Secret Terrius.

Which dramas did you see him in?

I also first saw him in Go Back Couple and loved him there. I haven’t see any of his other works but I really like him. I don’t know why but he has a certain charm that I find attractive even though he isn’t your typical “hot” male lead. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I also first saw him in Go Back Couple and loved him there. I haven’t see any of his other works but I really like him. I don’t know why but he has a certain charm that I find attractive even though he isn’t your typical “hot” male lead. 

I also find him very charming - like you said he doesn’t have that typical hot male lead characteristics.

I think it’s mostly his eyes that make him attractive looking in my opinion. :kiss_wink:

@triplem What’s your opinion on him? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@partyon Are you guys talking about Son Ho Jun?

@mouse007 I recommend watching him in Youth Over Flowers Laos version :P:D

He was like a country bumpkin in there. It was his first overseas trip :D  So funny and refused to eat any food other than Korean. I feel for YYS, has to baby him :D

@Lawyerh Hahahaha well, I thought it's a place we could talk about anything except bashing?

I like it better than just seeing numbers on my post anyway. It feels weird, like I'm spamming.

I can imagine Seung Gi being that naughty, hyperactive kid when young but that's how kids used to have fun! Not being overprotected by the parents these days.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1