Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks @larus! Good luck to you as well. We'll be comrades again post-Battle.

Good to know. We`ll be waiting.  Let see how long this battle will last. I don`t have good feelings if both teams will be active. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@partyon for a minute I thought I was on the memes club ! By the way did you watch last night’s Unfamiliar Fam . The ending ..

I just watched part of it yesterday evening unsubbed, and yeah. The ending.

Spoiler

:criesariver:  ->  :headbang: ->  :onfirex:

@larus How come you didn't want to battle? You're such an enthusiastic adder. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I brought you all new subtract here.

@vangsweetie637 practice here, welcome. Soon after you'll be interviewed by our team interviewer here @partyon 

Am I the official interviewer here ? :D I thought it was @cenching :D

@vangsweetie637 Here goes:

1) Who's your favorite oppa(s)?

2) Disregard this question if you're under 18

Spoiler

Do you like abs?

3) Are you Asian?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem AH! I loved that kiss! Just look at the way they look at each other! :bashful:

Why did they cut all those other kissing scenes out? I wish they would have kept them. There's no such thing as too many kissing scenes especially when you have amazing chemistry!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I wonder who will win on this thread while the rest of us are busy on the battle thread? :D

Honestly, I didn't even bother to register in the other thread. I am too new on Soompi to get stressed like this. :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem AH! I loved that kiss! Just look at the way they look at each other!

Why did they cut all those other kissing scenes out? I wish they would have kept them. There's no such thing as too many kissing scenes especially when you have amazing chemistry!

Who kissed what / who / where? Pics please! :joy:

@TiNaDo That might have been a wise decision. I think the battle will last for a while... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon major focus will be on the other thread .. none will bother playing here... THAT'S A REAL BATTLE.... 10000 points are at stake..

Oh, but not everyone signed up for the battle. There will still be people left on this thread, and I have a sneaking suspicion that the ones who are left are all Team Add...

2k8jjv.gif

(yeah, yeah I used this gif before but it's just so cute :D )

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Unnie @partyon, you like crime drama? @Alice Wonderland, did you try pick up back SF1? @snowlou for sure you will sign up for this right? 

Babe, I love crime dramas. I almost finished the first season of Stranger. I am planning on trying out season 2 in hopes that it will keep me glued to my laptop. :kiss_wink:

Are you planning on watching Flower of Evil btw?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh this one will be on @Ameera Ali's watchlist. Me I think I skip this. But I might change my mind, you guys can try to persuade me

Why? You no like Moon Chae Won or Lee Joon Gi? Or just the story that doesn't interest you? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1