Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ah fellow asian! :D

You come to the right time. The party will begun tomorrow. 

party? :surprisedwut:

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Its never Too late to come bk so welcome bk....now we have the badges system lols

ngl i'm actually surprised to see how much the soompi forums has changed , it used to be really dry but now it feels just like the other kpop forums ( especially with the new badge system and the events )

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem I like LJH too. He often plays villain but he was so cute as Dr. Ye :D (A Poem A Day).

Isn't it because WG ship had to compete with another ship? So the shippers are split into half. TKEM only has one ship so all the bees go into one bee hives. But WG needs to watch out of Won Bin hahahahahaha. I saw their coffee CF today :D:P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 7/14/2020 at 7:11 AM, triplem said:

@Lynne @mouse007 Does Han Shou ( Ryan Ding ) have a new drama? 

@Lynne did you watch the one you showed me that day....I forgot the name now...the one where he ripped off the buttons ? :lol:

@mouse007 - Love Designer story line bored me at times ...I confess I was not particularly drawn to the 2nd pair's romance. But there's no denying that Reba and Johnny's chemistry was off the charts. I keep rewatching all their lovey dovey scenes. Right now it is hard to watch him in another romance , so I am watching his crime drama Thunder. According to Angie, Johnny has two upcoming dramas this year. @angelangie does Reba have any projects in the pipeline?

@Lynne knows more about Ryan Ding's new dramas. LOL I just ask her! 

@triplem Yes, it felt a little draggy in the middle - with all the business back and forth. But YES, the chemistry between Reba and Johnny was insane! The way they looked at each other, the body language, the signs of affection... all of it looked so natural and exactly how real life couples interact with each other. I actually didn't mind the 2nd pairing because I like Wu-San's character.

20 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007 it was completely open ended... Writers want us to think of ending as the way we want... And it left me somewhat unsatisfied but satisfied too..however i was more interested in their bts than their onscreen...lol.. having said that i am not a shipper par se... But it was fun to see their banter...i am not watching anything as of now...i am still hung over from king... I am not touching any k drama anytime soon probably...I have started with song if glory c drama but not very religious in watching it... However i have watched a movie called eun gyo on last sunday...it was kim go eun debut and it shows how a 70 year old man whose passion suddenly awakens when he sees a teenager sleeping on his easy chair.. it has some raw scene... And i feel it is very very very courageous for KGE to start her career with such a movie...

@JC's Lingxi I know what you mean. I had mixed feelings about the ending as well. Satisfied in that it was the most realistic ending since they both existed in their own worlds and therefore they have to remain where they are but also you have to wonder if that meant Lee Gon remained single forever in the eyes of his people since no one knew about JTE (except for Yeong). It's kinda sad that they didn't get to have a family (or at least that's how I understood it) but it looks like they grow old together.

I haven't watched Eun Gyo on Last Sunday but I've seen Tune Into Love which I thought was good. Have you seen it? It's available on Netflix.

I was impressed with LMH and KGE's acting in Eternal Monarch. I thought they did very well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ye - line!!!!! I tell you I was close to being in a shipping war defending him as the first lead who will get the girl. I had no issues with the 2nd lead actor, but I loved Mr Advice Robot . He was also great in 365. I was so worried he'd be a baddie cause in some ways you always want your oppa to play the good guy....

Yes , true ...WG ship is much smaller since Hospital Playlist has many ships. But also because the soompi points system came in effect towards the end of HP. So right now the thread is quieter than at the height of the drama. But once season two starts...I think there will be more activity.

Hahaha really? Apart from Go Back Couple which I was nearly contracting SLS, I've been so far so good with standing with the right OTP. I mean, it's obvious the lead pairs with the lead :P not unless we're talking about Shin PD and Lee Woo Jung's dramas then that can sway both ways. Yes, Advice Robot is excellent...I love it whenever he said, "May I give you an advice" with a deadpan expression. Did you watch him in Designated Survivor? That one was great too, him and all the rest of the casts.

Oh right, season 2 and 3. Yes you will regain the losses next year.

This year you can claim from Soompi an Annual $0 Turnover Exemption

:cries3:

+2 (382)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, angelangie said:

their rewards ... all the badges will be released in stages till Friday 

Yaaa.. that's too short. So what after friday? It'll be locked? 

I need to get the +/- badge and all! And I need the earn 2x event is reactivated. 

• Like 2

@triplem I enjoy watching 365 days but halfway I got very bored and lazy. Cuz from there, the way it's written was frustrating me. So I ffd the episodes and reached the final quickly. Looking how he look so different from SF1 to 365 character, he did act so well. I think I really hate him in SF1 for playing such a smarmy character. And it's hard to guess what's behind his sleeves. Is SF1 a pre-produced? I think the ML is also filming Sisyphus with PSH??

370 corrected

• Like 1