Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

+2

 

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Welp. Sounds exactly the same..:bawling: dramas can really ruin my emotions lol

 

Mhm, to be honest, most people weren't really sad about the end, because everyone was busy shaking their head to end the drama in such a useless way. Most of the things that used to be important weren't at the end. In fact all the things that mattered didn't in the end. It was such lazy storywriting at the end. No one was really sad about it. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

 

 

Mhm, to be honest, most people weren't really sad about the end, because everyone was busy shaking their head to end the drama in such a useless way. Most of the things that used to be important weren't at the end. In fact all the things that mattered didn't in the end. It was such lazy storywriting at the end. No one was really sad about it. 

We are outraged. The male lead could have survived but the writer chose to give the death penalty. Then people who died went in vain too. What’s worst for this series is that the male lead is sick. At first it was said to be not curable but in the last episode it was stated that he have a cure if he gets to USA. But at the end.. *dies*. 

 

So this character really can’t have happiness lol

 

it’s saddening.

 

762

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, triplem said:

Congrats @cenching ! You're IMMORTAL now. I always wish we could convert these points into shopping vouchers :lol:

How I wish too...:joy:  Especially considering the amount of time we dedicated in adding...Also when @Lmangla and @sushilicious created an event I also always hope that we were given a kind of consolation prizes...:joy:

 

+2

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cenching said:

How I wish too...:joy:  Especially considering the amount of time we dedicated in adding...Also when @Lmangla and @sushilicious created an event I also always hope that we were given a kind of consolation prizes...:joy:

 

+2

If i could get some gift because i feel hella depress i would be grateful too....

 

Kang Wooo! :bawling:

 

My ship crashed..It's gone. he died. He died...:bawling: 

 

(im gonna be like these couple of days...so excuse me..)

 

766

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

770

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

772

 

@sushilicious

If you are in mourning mode you should change your DP with plain black nothing.....:glasses:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

774 :blush:

 

I miss USAfarmgirl  :no_mouth:

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cenching said:

772

 

@sushilicious

If you are in mourning mode you should change your DP with plain black nothing.....:glasses:

Good idea.

 

774

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cenching said:

778

 

@sushilicious

How many days will be for your mourning period??? 49 or 100 days?

Until I find a new drama...

 

780

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Until I find a new drama...

 

780

 

Fluffy one.....:joy::joy:

 

782

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

784

 

@sushiliciousBad endings are tradition in Kdramas. :D But sounds like both thread were really unhappy with the endings.

 

I just hope they give OSN a decent ending. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

784

 

@sushiliciousBad endings are tradition in Kdramas. :D But sounds like both thread were really unhappy with the endings.

 

I just hope they give OSN a decent ending. 

The ending feels different from how I usually feel..This ending just rip my heart..I honestly love my male lead...and he just died..I can’t accept that...I can’t...

 

Why must he die?! He needs happiness in his life! But the writer ain’t giving him!

Spoiler

20190701_213213.gif

 

I can’t recover from it. I honestly can’t...

 

786

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

 

...

 

@cenching I’m still feeling sadness & attachment..he was such a pitiful person...and he chose to die...I honestly I’m speechless..I don’t know how to feel..it’s emotional...he didn’t even smile for the entire season...HE IS NOT EVEN HAPPY...*cover my face, sobbing*

 

790

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sushilicious

You can mourn and cry all you can but when the time come, you need to pick yourself up.....Real life is more precious.....:blush: You can console yourself by looking at his SocMed where he is smiling and laughing.....

 

792

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cenching said:

@sushilicious

You can mourn and cry all you can but when the time come, you need to pick yourself up.....Real life is more precious.....:blush: You can console yourself by looking at his SocMed where he is smiling and laughing.....

 

792

This writer had successfully moved me...yeah..I know..got to put it down...but I need sometime lol...Dramas is the source of stress relief for me..it’s a go to for my weekly getaway...but not like this?! Plus it’s Monday! It played my feelings for the week:persevere:...waited for 8 weeks only to get this as a refund...

 

794

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...