Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:@sushilicious and @nrllee I am planning to watch Dr.John as well... Finally a medical drama that grab my interest after a long while...

Oh can I add @nrllee Ji Sung’s hair looks so awesome! Haha give me the KMHM vibe again haha

This is like his only hairstyle that he can rock! Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sohib said:

@stargazer187 terror twins?

It's a long story. :lol: Where should I begin this tale? Okay, just a short preview. Terror Twins are Subtract legendary heroes. Both are so persistently powerful. Add teams had to strengthen their army to fight them back. They never sleep and sleep is not include into their system. They're just two but when they're both attacking or separately in action, they always gives threats to Adds. Adds starts to feel nervous and gathered around and begin their struggle in groups to win the long record victory back from them. And during the duels, adds plays some tricks to distract them, some will use their naughty tricks and some tried to make more fun drama quizes between the hectic numbers flooded the thread. Hahahahaha. These might look stressful huh but actually that was the fun. The terror twins is the lovely nickname which I don't know who name them first, which refers to our dearest friends whose names I can't mention here cause they decided to long retired from this game thread. So to respect their will, I would just keep this way. Dunno wether they're still lurking around or completely moving. I hope someday they can return like how I keep coming back once in a while like now. :D

And hi to you @sohib R you an Indonesian? Sohib means best friend in my language. It's a slang word tho. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@stargazer187

Terror Twin initials are JJ???? :joy: Team Add can barely distracted them with those hot abs, they were super focus....:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious and @nrllee I am planning to watch Dr.John as well... Finally a medical drama that grab my interest after a long while...

Let me butt in to your chats... I looked around the drama threads directory a few days ago. And found there are two doctors drama which aren't airing yet. It's doctor detective and doctor John. Seriously... I laughed a lot to whoever in charge giving the titles for these two. Why dramas love to pick the same name or at least same root name. Like they keep having secretary in several dramas recently. Then, another few examples like "can you hear my voice" and "I can hear your voice". Anyway, that's not my point. I would try watching only one of them. It's the one with Ji Sung maybe. I really like him as a prosecutor in Defendant. So I would like to see him as a doctor or some sort of medics. But let's see if doctor detective can surprise me with something good. I love detective thing as long as the baddies didn't outsmart the heroes all the time or the heroes who loves to do stupid things. I might check for it. 

@cenching oh yes.. I forgot the initials. JJ. Such a cute initials huh. Does that ring you a bell to some sort of classic drama?? Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Let me butt in to your chats... I looked around the drama threads directory a few days ago. And found there are two doctors drama which aren't airing yet. It's doctor detective and doctor John. Seriously... I laughed a lot to whoever in charge giving the titles for these two. Why dramas love to pick the same name or at least same root name. Like they keep having secretary in several dramas recently. Then, another few examples like "can you hear my voice" and "I can hear your voice". Anyway, that's not my point. I would try watching only one of them. It's the one with Ji Sung maybe. I really like him as a prosecutor in Defendant. So I would like to see him as a doctor or some sort of medics. But let's see if doctor detective can surprise me with something good. I love detective thing as long as the baddies didn't outsmart the heroes all the time or the heroes who loves to do stupid things. I might check for it. 

Don't forget Doctor Prisoner :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kinda personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kind personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

I just read an article. It’s shocking. SHK. didn’t know at first that her husband divorced her :anguished:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI @sushilicious @triplem it’s getting kinda tense in the SongSong shipper thread.  Lots of people wanting to vent (some newbies coming in).  Might wanna send one of the mods who are responsible down that way to rein in the vitriol somewhat.  It’s getting kind personal in there.  :sweatingbullets:

@sushilicious is actually an event organizer like me and neither of us have mod roles. we only moderate the fun stuff like events. hahahah...  @triplem moderates the drama threads. the shipper section is moderated by 4 other mods -- you can see the names on the front page (lavelyshai, angelangie, stroppse, youngatheart)

the song song thread has even lost its name! it no longer says song song couple. guess it would be weird to write "ex" and so it just has the two actors names...

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just read an article. It’s shocking. SHK. didn’t know at first that her husband divorced her 

in pretty much all cases, divorce is not a surprise if there was trouble and the couple have been separated for a while. it is more a situation where they were talking about it, getting frustrated with each other but neither was quite ready to make the move. then finally one does and it feels like a surprise to others who weren't aware that things were not well. this happens with regular ordinary divorces as well. so it isn't shocking for me at least.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1