Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.. so considering the drama is about some angels (based on the title), the thread is not angelic? :tounge_xd:

15610398291561039817.gif

Maybe they mistake his wings with birds wing 

& they fight like two birds in same cage :joy::tounge_wink:

@triplem

Cleaning yoga class 

15610595351561059496.gif

15610592941561059244.gif

no number 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin I really sort of agree with you about angels not supposed to be like humans in their desires. The kiss between Dan and Yeonsoo was really disturbing to me, because the angel forgot his obedience to God :( he is angry because he died by drowning and he starting to question everything. According to my belief, angels worship God without questioning :( he doesn't regret the kiss like last time :(

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Cleaning yoga class

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Sejabin I really sort of agree with you about angels not supposed to be like humans in their desires. The kiss between Dan and Yeonsoo was really disturbing to me, because the angel forgot his obedience to God :( he is angry because he died by drowning and he starting to question everything. According to my belief, angels worship God without questioning :( he doesn't regret the kiss like last time :(

yeah.. normally it is strange. about angel..

but forget about it. let us just enjoy this strange kdrama wkkwwkkw :joy: I have no other options. other drama is about cheating? perselingkuhan? wkwkwkwkkw :joy: why kdrama story became more and more complicated :joy: 

@Dhakra so you back again after your last post? :joy: why this sounds familiar to us. right @cenching ?? :mrgreen:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

:cookie: @Lawyerh for you & kaneki 

810 He's not impressed with cookies FYI... Or if the cookies made with eyeballs perhaps as toppings, he will consider :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

agreed...sometimes I have to pity the writer...the producers usually will force them to insert in some ridiculous PPL

@Ameera Ali in wakiki 2 , they also poked fun at it. Jun Ki had to do the most ridiculous PPLs :mrgreen:

This one is my favorite - see how they use the vacuum cleaner:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1