Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Lynne said:

what kind of plants @Lmangla ?

not sure yet; some indoor plants for the balcony as we don't get too much sun in that corner. our cat loves plants but has knocked down a few during the lockdown while getting excited by something. kekkek.. then a few plants kind of withered in the summer heat. so basically to replace those plants so that the balcony looks full again. it is mainly because of the cat as it really enjoys nature and being in the balcony with the plants. otherwise, my brother would postpone it for much later.  hahahah...

:elated:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is mainly because of the cat as it really enjoys nature and being in the balcony with the plants. otherwise, my brother would postpone it for much later.  hahahah...

Nice!!!!

I can totally imagine it already... your cat sleeping close to the plants while enjoying the sun and the breeze...

:cutekitty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Lynne said:

Nice!!!!

I can totally imagine it already... your cat sleeping close to the plants while enjoying the sun and the breeze...

yup exactly how you described. :D  it basically lives there pretty much during the day and only in the night, it will go to my brother's room (his owner). it is funny because my mom is the one who really loves plants but since the cat loves, it, my brother is all for getting more plants. kekeke... so yea, no flowers -- we tried roses and jasmines but just not enough sunlight.  so just some green indoor type plants to make the balcony look fuller

• Like 3