Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

so in addition to bad dark lighting, OCN dramas also tend to have bad endings? hmmm.

792

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lmangla said:

so in addition to bad dark lighting, OCN dramas also tend to have bad endings? hmmm.

792

Tend to rip people’s favorite characters... and crash our ship.:tears:

 

794

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla

OCN saved lots of money in their electric bills....:joy: Beside having darker lighting can save money in makeup department too, makeups are expensive nowadays....:joy:

 

796

 

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali she told him to Rest In Peace as she cries beside his body...

 

796

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

@sushiliciousDon't you love any...male lead?.....From every drama you watch? Chan.....That water killing guy.....Honestly I can't remember any male lead that you didn't love and never talked about. :D 

See it positive, at least your drama didn't include aliens at the end.

 

@triplemRemember the end of Lookout? Male leads death also hit us hard.

 

Same goes for me and Mystery Queen 2, it was so sad when female lead sung good bye and died in the end.

 

Sigh......I NEED MYSTERY QUEEN 3! 

 

 

Somehow my family has the habit of doing stupid things.....at one point they all either die or end up in hospital. Where's my doc @bedifferent

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

See it positive, at least your drama didn't include aliens at the end

Well..the one person that should stay dead is alive and well in the epilogue...that guy..I honestly don’t even want him. I would rather trade him for my male lead. That guy was and is a problematic fart. That will come back in S4..meanwhile my male lead isn’t..what kind of twisted fate is this...OCN. trash!

 

800

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Same goes for me and Mystery Queen 2, it was so sad when female lead sung good bye and died in the end.

 

Sigh......I NEED MYSTERY QUEEN 3! 

she died? thought both the leads are alive and well in mystery queen 2 but there was no romance?

796

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Well..the one person that should stay dead is alive and well in the epilogue...that guy..I honestly don’t even want him. I would rather trade him for my male lead. That guy was and is a problematic fart. That will come back in S4..meanwhile my male lead isn’t..what kind of twisted fate is this...OCN. trash!

 

But maybe they can bring back the male lead from S1 again....and then I can watch it aswell!

 

 

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

she died? thought both the leads are alive and well in mystery queen 2 but there was no romance?

796

 

Spoiler

Okay it wasn't the female lead, it was the second female lead, the missing girlfriend of the male lead who got shot in the end. 

 

...I should probably put this in spoilers....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But maybe they can bring back the male lead from S1 again....and then I can watch it aswell!

KJ’s Fate is pretty bad. People either left or died...you sure you want Jang Hyuk to come back? Later his character dies..another heart break.

 

800

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

OCN saved lots of money in their electric bills....:joy: Beside having darker lighting can save money in makeup department too, makeups are expensive nowadays....:joy:

 

796

 

 

kekekek... so thats why. guess ocn is never going to get those makeup PPLs then. no face masks either. ^_^

798

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rarely do I get a ending with a death of someone better yet the death of my male lead...never knew it was that heart wrenching..I know it’s just a series...but damn. It bought my heart over..

 

I aspire to write like these kind of stories...(I’m tasked to watch dramas & movies as homework :) )

 

802

 

so..

 

 

 

rubbing salt on wounds..

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they released the script...

 

originally..Male lead is supposed to fake holding a empty gun and points at Female lead. Then Swat team kills him....my heart...

 

810

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

See it positive, at least your drama didn't include aliens at the end.

I know rite...aliens! That was the most ridiculous plot ever ..though the first half was actually promising.

45 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Remember the end of Lookout? Male leads death also hit us hard.

Yes...oppa did not need to die but I think all things considered he could not have continued living life normally. Nevertheless it still was shocking that they went that route considering they achieved quite a bit as a team.

 

@Lawyerh If time permits , I will check it out...my current list ( 3-5 starts this week :w00t:)

1. Perfume

2. Chief of Staff ( but this ends in two weeks)

3. Designated Survivor ( I will watch this till the end for his handsome face...but I do think the plot will be good & we hv a solid cast)

4. Love Affair ( if subs are available)

5. Watcher 

 

812

 

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lawyerh for the 8 time I rewatch it yesterday :joy::mrgreen:

 

 

@triplem you have your list, lucky you , 

 

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

3. Designated Survivor ( I will watch this till the end for his handsome face...but I do think the plot will be good & we hv a solid cast)

 

Who the handsome face :mrgreen: , maybe I will be interested :kiss_wink:

 

-2

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...