Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks for all the likes chingu... At least that way the losers could still earn some points :coolshades:

@phikyl no wayyyyy.. You re not around also next round then what are we to dooo.... Mm...you could please ask our friend to stand in for you maybe :piggydance: maybe @partyon and stroppyse and jc and my15 and the other 10 subtracters can be the counter next round? 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

yup exactly how you described. :D  it basically lives there pretty much during the day and only in the night, it will go to my brother's room (his owner). it is funny because my mom is the one who really loves plants but since the cat loves, it, my brother is all for getting more plants. kekeke... so yea, no flowers -- we tried roses and jasmines but just not enough sunlight.  so just some green indoor type plants to make the balcony look fuller

LOL

My brother is the same... he spoils his pet so much ... and I can only shake my head hahaha... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@snowlou It's a matter of timing for me. I was working for most of this round and I'll be asleep for most/all of the next round. Maybe round 3 is the charm?

+2

@phikyl there wont be round 3 if we lose round 2 though? Ahhahahahaha...na..it's ok.. Do what you gotta do.. I won't be of much help either during the 2nd round. Sorry in advance team add :please:

@snowlou I know. :tears:

If it wasn't so far off my sleep schedule, I'd just get up early to join in but I have to sleep until at least 10 or I won't sleep late enough on Sunday to stay up for my shift. :vicx:

+2

Edit: @partyon We have crossed paths in the battle thread! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit: @partyon We have crossed paths in the battle thread! :lol: 

I still have 70 more pages left.... I'm trying to give likes to everyone on both teams, but I will have to come back to that later today. :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

@lyrically aesthetic @sadthe1st the accountant in me cannot stand it ...can you bank in your Soompi points . Interest payment is gonna take place today . Pali  pali .

Everyone pls do that now . Bank in what you can . 

+2

Mine already says the next interest is Aug 16.

Is it too late? I don't dare to withdraw coz I haven't got the interest paid out (as you can first time using a virtual bank).

+2

Spoiler

P.S. LMH badge is selling like hot cakes today. Last one left.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

I came here on Thursday morning to find out that the first round already took place and team Sub won? OMG? I thought the game will take longer. It looks like one of the team was outnumbered.

The game have started when I was sleeping. Not need for ...

tenor.gif

Congratulation, team Subtract!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

@lyrically aesthetic @sadthe1st the accountant in me cannot stand it ...can you bank in your Soompi points . Interest payment is gonna take place today . Pali  pali .

Everyone pls do that now . Bank in what you can . 

+2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH I will soon :joy: It kinda felt satisfying for me watching it grow HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm like you LOLLLL

HAHAHAHHA I really wish I can convert it into real life cash 

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I came here on Wednesday morning to find out that the first round already took place and team Sub won? OMG? I thought the game will take longer. It looks like one of the team was outnumbered.

The game have started when I was sleeping. Not need for ...

Congratulation, team Subtract!

All I can see in the thread was 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5