Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Anyone interested??? Looks sexy....:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Lee Joon Hyuk.  He was in my favourite rom com from 2018 (  A Poem A Day )and he was also a very smarmy prosecutor in one of the best  crime/legal dramas  Secret Forest / Stranger  ....I am hard sellin:lol:

O...he caught my eye in that Robot drama (Are You Human).  Actually I preferred him to the male lead :lol:.  Is he first lead yet?  I always felt like he deserved first lead but somehow just always got relegated to second or minor roles.

EDIT Urgh... @stroppyse @angelangie @youngatheart @LavelyShai Someone (newbie) just lobbed a grenade in the SongSong thread.  Needs moderation. :blink:  Don’t know where else to put out the alert.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

O...he caught my eye in that Robot drama (Are You Human).  Actually I preferred him to the male lead :lol:.  Is he first lead yet?  I always felt like he deserved first lead but somehow just always got relegated to second or minor roles.

He was the first lead in A Poem A Day . I adore him in AYHT  . In this new drama he’s a major character but Ji Jin Hee is the president ( the designated survivor) . Actually he’s picky about his roles & goes for characters that will challenge him. He turned down a lead drama role last year to do a movie & then this . He doesn’t mind playing bad or grey characters . I’m just happy to see him in anything. Do I sound like a crazy fan ? :w00t:

@Lmangla I don’t mind the ahjussi in Designated S60. He’s a good actor but of course having LJH there gives me tonnes of motivation to watch. :lol:

@Dhakra I’m surprised you wanna watch the Affair drama ! This is not the sort of drama you’d watch in the past ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem yes he was in Along With The Gods and his character was so minor I thought it odd?    In fact I had to do a double take to make sure it was him before really believing he was on screen for such a short duration of time.  :huh:

• Like 3

@nrllee ~ am fascinated a celeb divorce is generated so much of discussion. why are people getting so upset? :huh:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why are people getting so upset? :huh:

Probably coz both have huge fandoms and the blame game is being fueled by media.  Plus the way it played out didn’t exactly pave the way for an amicable parting.  So their “children” are

taking sides and fighting it out in the public space.  :huh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Probably coz both have huge fandoms and the blame game is being fueled by media.  Plus the way it played out didn’t exactly pave the way for an amicable parting.  So their “children” are

taking sides and fighting it out in the public space.  :huh:

ah I see; was wondering why the song-song thread is now not allowing the fella's fans to have their say and let them be sad as well. it is shipper's thread; so both fans should be allowed to hang out. like you said, it is like the children are taking sides...

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; was wondering why the song-song thread is now not allowing the fella's fans to have their say and let them be sad as well. it is shipper's thread; so both fans should be allowed to hang out. like you said, it is like the children are taking sides...

That thread needs to be closed down!!!!! LOL. 

• LOL 3

• Like 5

Ah lol...Drama Trope. Female lead thought her Boyfriend will propose to her. But in the end is to break up with her. So there will be space for the male lead to get in. :D

im loving The Time When We Were Not In Love Lol. So cute.

I think V3 burnt my brain. So ain’t processing normally.

• LOL 6

Hm...I wonder why Won say “The day I love you will never come..”It’s very obvious he is going to fall in love with Na later on lol. Romance drama...^_^..So far I’m really loving the future-soon-to-be boyfriend girlfriend. They look matching :D they are especially close too! Hehe :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem yes he was in Along With The Gods and his character was so minor I thought it odd?    In fact I had to do a double take to make sure it was him before really believing he was on screen for such a short duration of time.  :huh:

Those were pretty much guest roles . He recently completed filming a movie as the coach of a girls’  baseball team. But not sure when that will air . Sometimes it takes years if there are no big names . 

——-/—— 

I enjoyed DS60 @Lawyerh. ...but oppa’s face has not appeared yet . 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...I wonder why Won say “The day I love you will never come..”It’s very obvious he is going to fall in love with Na later on lol. Romance drama...^_^..So far I’m really loving the future-soon-to-be boyfriend girlfriend. They look matching :D they are especially close too! Hehe :D

Which ep are you at dear? I think you have not reached the crazy part yet. Has the second lead arrived? Trust me when I say this, the Taiwanese version of this drama is 100 times more better than this. The Korean version absolutely doesn't make sense. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which ep are you at dear? I think you have not reached the crazy part yet. Has the second lead arrived? Trust me when I say this, the Taiwanese version of this drama is 100 times more better than this. The Korean version absolutely doesn't make sense. LOL. 

I just started. I’m on EP 2. Yes second lead have arrived. First Impression..Annoying lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1