Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh @cenching let us gossip in here wkwkwkw denny darko reads song song’s tarot cards

Every one can read their card now :smirk: In my reed : I see fortune , fortune :joy: :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Every one can read their card now :smirk: In my reed : I see fortune , fortune :joy: :kiss_wink:

+2 :kiss_wink:

but it is logic. It is said that they both are having strong characters. And the problem is in communication. I can already imagine it. 2 people want to be listened but can not listen to each other.

then they had 7 cups card. That card means illusion card. Expectations are not like reality. Like they imagine that their couple will be like this but after married they found it different.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omgggg:bawling: Kang Woo!

@Dhakra can you tell me how Kill it ended. Heard it’s very similar to my V3 ending. Let’s see if the same.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

748 I can't... Lee Sang Yoon eyeliner lol...

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Omg I actually feel like crying now.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, triplem said:
5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , what I am gonna do with myself in Monday & Tuesday  without our drama :bawling::bawling: 

I know the feeling . It was my happy pill to start the week. But I hv a political drama with my favourite oppa , so I am not feeling so bad . Plus I’m enjoying Perfume as well. But Garlic couple left a void that is hard to fill. How’s your Angel drama ? 

sometimes watching daily/weekend drama is good because you don't have to ask that question of what to watch for at least 6 months. :D hahahhaha....

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I think there are no official subbers for Love Affair . Tough . 

Think I’ve overdosed on rom coms ...time for some crime 

normally am not a fan of OCN but it has one of my favourite actresses. so maybe I will check out watcher if in the mood. has it started yet?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

normally am not a fan of OCN but it has one of my favourite actresses. so maybe I will check out watcher if in the mood. has it started yet?

V3 ended this week. So next week then they start watchers.... :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Dhakra they say it’s really similar to kill it’s ending.

I can’t really process the ending. I love that character so much & and he gets shot. Wow. My heart kinda sank too. Honestly am trying to process it. Digest it. But freak! It’s hard!

@triplem gosh, I’m having actually a very hard time. You know that feeling after it ended. Just emptiness. Like what the just happened?! Then you feel so like meh & crappy about everything?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

+2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra can you tell me how Kill it ended. Heard it’s very similar to my V3 ending. Let’s see if the same.

Uhmm.......:blink:.....uhm.........girl.....that was like two months ago...okay, okay, okay.....let me channel my inner chakra to remember this.......I know it was a bad and stupid ending....

Spoiler

The male lead entered the bad guys house with his best friend, best friend gets shot.....but main lead kills everyone else. He enters the room with bad ahjussi guy, who abducts and kills children and is also the adoptive father of female lead. He threatens to kill him, but female lead enters the room with a crapload of cops, since she is a detective aswell and is also in love with male lead. 

She begs him to put the gun down, which is normally the case in Kdramas, but instead he says if her father lives, the nightmare will never end, so he shoots and kills him and every cop around him returns the favor and shoot the crap out of male lead. Male lead dies, female lead cries like crazy over his dead body, holding him and her arms and my SLS, second lead girl, begged main female lead to let him go just this once and not hunt him down, since he is the only reason they all are alive and he only kills the baddies. 

So yeah, at the end we get a dream sequence where both leads are united. But in the end, main lead dead, second lead devasted in tears and female lead crushed. 

So based on the video, it seems similiar. 

Edit: Here

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@triplem when your name becomes a verb...that’s on another level :lol:... kinda like Google... “let’s Google it.”

Quote from ALML thread :lol:

Edit: The quoted pic got triplem'd. The alert didn't work. So, pretend there is a pic of SHS and L and two young kids directly above.)

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Male lead dies, female lead cries like crazy over his dead body

Welp. Sounds exactly the same..:bawling: dramas can really ruin my emotions lol

@ktcjdrama yup. Confirmed he died. Walaoooo 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Goshhhh it’s so hard to swallow this ending. I don’t even..

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem when your name becomes a verb...that’s on another level :lol:... kinda like Google... “let’s Google it.”

Quote from ALML thread :lol:

Omaigadd . I became a verb ! :joy: . These guys are cute . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Congrats @cenching ! You're IMMORTAL now. I always wish we could convert these points into shopping vouchers :lol:

@Lawyerh :love:. I hope  Netflix releases the episode tonight itself :D 

Spoiler

• LOL 5