Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus Trust me!!!! Thor 4 is guaranteed going to happen.... :D 

How Taika Waititi and the Russos Destroyed Thor & Rebuild him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@lynne22 That video gave me hope. Even though it's made before endgame, I think it still holds true as endgame didn't do anything to Thor's character development. He still has that facade? Idk, but now I feel assured that his character arc is not over yet. Now if only they can somehow miraculously bring Loki make to life....I can't imagine watching a Thor movie without having Loki in it. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

awww, such a cute dream @kokodus;

and yea, thor without loki is just sad. kept thinking it was a fade out and he would come back in end game. oh well.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@lynne22 very nice breakdown of Thor's character. Thanks for sharing. I felt the same, even though I understood why he was like that, I still was pissed of a little bit at the Russos for not giving him a proper hero-like ending like everyone else. It makes sense now if there is going to be another movie for him. I didn't know he extended his contract!!!!! Yayyyy for that!!!!!!!

@Lmangla I still have hope that Loki will come back. Don't ask me how, I just know it. LOL. I shared this with Lynne the other day, it's what I believe and no one can convince me otherwise. 

tumblr_pt1eg2jPfN1vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

@LSGLMH_88 Yeah I'm not kidding. Kang's kitchen is good. I blame @themarchioness for pushing me into the variety realm. LOL. I think it was an ep of Three meals a day where LJS was a guest, of course I had to watch LJS cooking and being cuddly with his bro Yoon kyun sang. Hahaha. After that I keep watching all these Na PD shows. Youn's kitchen, coffee friends, etc. You might note the pattern here. I only watch shows that involves food. LOL. All these shows where they try to run a restaurant or cafe are soooo relaxing and fun to watch. Hehe. 

Wait.  What is this??  I believe you meant to say I encouraged you to expand your horizons by giving variety a try, and you are eternally grateful for my recommendation.  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Wait.  What is this??  I believe you meant to say I encouraged you to expand your horizons by giving variety a try, and you are eternally grateful for my recommendation.  :joy:

Yep exactly what I was going to say. How can I even be able to pay back for all this? 

Maybe this will do

Spoiler

tumblr_phff0kQjDp1uw08j5o1_400.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

you are my angel

oh you are my angel

alwayssssss :wub:

aishh too few scenes of the girl doing ballet. Most scenes are for torturing her :dissapointed: I hate this kdrama but I keep watch it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

“Kousukelicious .” Sounds like I ate Kousuke. Okayyy never mind. Lol

I see that name Kousuke and for some reason, my mind jumps to curry puff. :sweatingbullets:

R00746_Baked-Mild-Ckn-Curry-Puff.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4