Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@stroppyse is checking it out! Strop, @alleram95 boarded the ship

Ssst it's supposed to be a secret between us. It has been buried deep hundred pages ago :transforms:

Will wait for @stroppyse review for ep 6 then

I thought my last post was in page 6732, but now the current page is 6711? 

:crazymad:

By the way I new staffs name that also member of +/- thread.

Congratulations for @JC's Lingxi @Lynne @Sushimi @gm4queen 

Good luck for the probation period!

:cheers:

@Sushimi you retired from EO and changed job to mod?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@triplem I agree, Johnny and Reba's chemistry was off the charts! The body language and the way they held each other, looked at each other, kissed were all so natural... like how real couples act in real life. 

I actually didn't mind the 2nd pairing so much because I really like Wu-San. Haha

This is the first time I've seen Johnny and did not know if him before Love Designer so I have not checked out any of his other works.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@mirmz Horror movies, I remembered The Sixth Sense & The Ring... scared the hell out of me. Oh and not to forget Ametyville House, Rosemary Baby and series Friday the 13th  

@Lawyerh tbh i dont watch horror movies i like listening to horror stories better idk

:idk:

and no way it's a hamster it's a mouse

Im A Mouse Duh GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I can't help it. I'm totally obsessed with this song, and I love this version of it. They seem so happy and playful. 

@Sarang21, you've probably already listened to it a ton, but come listen to it again with me. "Staaaaayy Goooooold"

Only thing is I hope they release a Korean version of this song, since I don't know any Japanese.

That performance is so beautiful. I love how they were having fun with each other. 

The "Staaayyy Gooooold" part is so catchy :happyshakes:

A korean version would be good too but I don´t think they will do that. 

The new Japanese album just got released. Your eyes tell is so beautiful but so sad:cries:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1