Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious ~ maybe because I have a good imagination, books were awesome. even book adaptions were pretty cool to me. but I do enjoy dramas because in addition to the story, the expressions the actors bring and the music can really sweep you away. :)

@Sejabin ~ am enjoying reading your random posts on that angel drama. for the same reasons that you pointed out, never even started the drama because when I read the synopsis, I was confused by what angels were doing with humans. hahahaha.... 

@cenching ~ so what happened in your country? some fraud?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

maybe because I have a good imagination, books were awesome. even book adaptions were pretty cool to me. but I do enjoy dramas because in addition to the story, the expressions the actors bring and the music can really sweep you away. :)

Haha sometimes I treat it as an audiobook...I just play an episode while I go to sleep. Haha. Books is lovely I only read memoirs. Never read any fictional stuff before...

Anyhow...

Scrolling through Twitter, all the post are of different languages. Trying to find a English post. I found it...Then I realized it’s an Apple Ad...needless to say..I feel cheated..Twitter..<_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

once they go against God they will be thrown from heaven. and they will loose their innocense and capability of understanding what is love. but they are not human so it is hard for me to accept that when lee dong gun angel was thrown form heaven he can still knows what is love. specially love between man and women. it is a gift for humans. not for angel. love between man and woman is a gift from God to creates family and children. 

I don't think that fallen angels are not capable of love anymore,  remember The Nefilim. The Nefilim's daddies were staying with their human's mommies for some period of time so at least they did capable of love for some extent or most likely lust....:naughty:

@Lmangla

A plain old classic Ponzi Scheme BUT with a religious packaging....:naughty: A church offerings a return of 30%/month "blessings" from the "donations" of their members. Minimum donation per head is $100, the contract lasts for few months to a year (renewable) and every month the donator except the so called "blessings". When the government takes action, the people get very angry and defending the Pastor and the church by saying the President wants the people to stay poor. By using a religious institution as a front, they avoided taxes, they have no real business establishment but kept recruiting members and paying the 30% "blessings"....It's amusing to see how dense people who blinded by the money react out of their mind.....:skull:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

sigh @cenching; pastors like that give religion a bad name but then again, it is probably expected -- there will always be a few bad seeds/false teaching and people get swayed away...:unsure:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ am not really a fan of non-fiction unless it is the encyclopedia. :joy:... so fiction is my choice. :D

I bought a celebrity memoir at one point and read everything... needless to say..it’s in my covers collecting dust now. It lead a good life :joy:

@cenching my country once had this church organization...it was found out that I think it’s the pastor? He took millions of the donations to invest on his wife to be a singer.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, cenching said:

I don't think that fallen angels are not capable of love anymore,  remember The Nefilim. The Nefilim's daddies were staying with their human's mommies for some period of time so at least they did capable of love for some extent or most likely lust....:naughty:

@Lmangla

A plain old classic Ponzi Scheme BUT with a religious packaging....:naughty: A church offerings a return of 30%/month "blessings" from the "donations" of their members. Minimum donation per head is $100, the contract lasts for few months to a year (renewable) and every month the donator except the so called "blessings". When the government takes action, the people get very angry and defending the Pastor and the church by saying the President wants the people to stay poor. By using a religious institution as a front, they avoided taxes, they have no real business establishment but kept recruiting members and paying the 30% "blessings"....It's amusing to see how dense people who blinded by the money react out of their mind.....:skull:

+2

868 :kiss_closed:

I just know about nefilim. I think I have ever read about nefilim somewhere. perhaps in the novel. but still.. it is strange to watch an angel like lee dong gun angel. he loves a woman. this before he became fallen angel. just because he watch her dancing. I think when angel still an angel there is nothing beautiful than the one they served in heaven. and it is can not be compared with a woman human. and they are also beautiful too because they are the heaven citizen. I think woman human could not be as beautiful as them. plus woman human is having sins. it is too disgrace their angel status. HAHAHAHAHAHAH :joy:  

btw my friend dinni said she hates the female lead in this drama because she has 2 angels. HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH :joy: she is jealous to her.  do you believe about we are having our own angel to protect us? xixixixixi. :blush:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious

Con men and frauds are everywhere so I am not surprised with whatever ways they trying to sell their "products" BUT I am extremely amuse with lots of people who keep "buying"....

In my home country there were some worse cases where certain religious leaders claimed that they can multiply some cash magically and surprised not surprised many "intelligent" people fell for it....I am sure @Sejabin is more familiar with this phenomenal situation....

add.

@Sejabin

About Nefilim or Nephilim is recorded in the Bible in the Book of Genesis 6:1-4, but of course some fiction did mention about it too....I think I read it in my son's book Mortal Instrument....Regarding personal angel?? I do believe that angels do help us in some situations but I don't believe that The Creator assign an angel to each human....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Lmangla 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the producer is just weird as he is bent on making these two as just friends but teasing us with the writing.

Yeup... haha... so much baiting in the writing... :sweatingbullets: lols...... So much wasted potential..... You do not write this kind of line.. only for the duo to labeled as "Platonic soulmate" *facepalm*

the100_5x03_sleepinggiants_ultimatum3.gif

the100_5x03_sleepinggiants_ultimatum4.gif

the100_5x03_sleepinggiants_ultimatum5.gif

the100_5x03_sleepinggiants_ultimatum6.gif

@sushilicious Sometimes I wonder what went will went in your head whenever you read my tweet... lols.. my twitter are my garbage can hahahahhaa... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yeup... haha... so much baiting in the writing... :sweatingbullets: lols...... So much wasted potential..... You do not write this kind of line.. only for the duo to labeled as "Platonic soulmate" *facepalm*

kekekek... yea, it doesn't make any sense. there are other dramas where the characters are platonic friends and it works because there is nothing in the writing hinting otherwise.

elementary with joan and sherlock is a great example. am so glad the writers didn't pursue a romantic angle at all and so there's always professional as well as personal friendship between 2 adults. yes, they love and care for each other but it is not romantic love.

here in 100, you have moments like these, and then they say it is not going to lead anywhere. the funniest is that PD expects us to say that it is not romantic at all. then don't bait us with such writing -- absolute facepalm! :sweatingbullets: gave up on this ship because of PD. like you said, in the end, we will just get a hug and handshake at most.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The key word is "possessed"....

So you tell me I’m crazy? Lol. I am!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

No... it’s relating to Sohn!!... I think...? hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

No... it’s relating to Sohn!!... I think... hahaha

@cenching are you referring to this or

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

This 

lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

878 :kiss_wink:

just finished monthly shopping. I bought 3 cute unicorn dolls. Pink pastel, white pastel, green pastel unicorn fufufufu :relieved: I will be sleep with unicorns tonight. Sya la la la la

need to take a warm bath now :kiss_closed:

@cenching yes I read it in mortal instrument book. Btw I will try to find about nefilim in Genesis. It’s been a long time since I read Genesis huaHaHaHaHa.. on Sunday pastor read New Testament and we will mostly sing the Old Testament part xuxuxuxu :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1