Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, TiNaDo said:

Ugh, there is apparently a maintenance, everything is all over the place for me right now. :D 

ya mine is weird too

im just gonna leave cuz it's being plain annoying

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

gosh i had rl nightmare my laptop wet yesterday had to rest it fully with rice & thankful it helps :') i can finish my edit & back to here so thankful!!!

r theme in maintenance? The view is off, post hard to read..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, strongtower said:

@wallflowersforjane, I'm curious with ur usernme. I think I have a theiru but very unlikely. Hahaha

Go on... :D

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

Ssst it's supposed to be a secret between us. It has been buried deep hundred pages ago 

I am too impressed by your shipping foresight.

The one good thing about this theme malfunction is that LSG is somehow enlarged. :joy: @Sushimi

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hey!  My screen looks normal now. Yay!

yeah same here froggy friend :kiss_wink:

i got worried for a sec tho cuz i have this site on my school computer and for a second they blocked the site (i think it was because of all the bugs and issues w/ the theme idk) so i thought i wasnt going to be able to talk to any of u guys again :cold_sweat:

but we're good now :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mirmz said:

mine's better now how bout u @larus?

It is better now in the dark theme.I chose the white theme and the badges were very big. I did not realise what it was at first. It will be better, I am sure.

I know something was happening when a few hour ago  everyone posts were in tiny boxes. And now it is resolved. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @mirmz, it was a technical issue with the infrastructure. All good now. :)

yeah im so glad it was cuz i was really sad with the thought of not talking to u lovely people again. im so glad im able to cuz u people r so nice to me.

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1