Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Spring night till ep. 6. I'm enjoying this cheating drama a lot lol... 

Outright cheating ? Put in spoiler ...so curious to know.  I hv no time & mental energy to watch . I wanna watch Aide after seeing the teaser . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@triplem Try to make it short, but failed lol. Enjoy. 

JI (girl), GS (bf official), JH (bf to be?) 

Spoiler

JI & GS been dating for 6 yrs. Lately her family have been pressing them to get married. GS excited, but not so with JI. Their relationship steady, but lack of affection.

So, one day JI met JH in pharmacy. Yes, JH is the hot cute pharmacist guy! With cute boy in his tow (single dad, mom runaway). Sparks fly.

They try to downplay the attraction by becoming friend. But, recently been doing whats all the affair couple do. Meet up secretly, confess their attraction. But have not doing anything physical yet. Affair? Yes for me.

So she try to break up with GS, but as GS-JH have sunbae-hoobae relationship, she confused now. GS also man with pride, dont think he will accept easily, moreover if he know the root cause. 

In the background, have other characters support, most are their family.

@sushilicious @Lmangla Can you find tropes number? >> taking revenge lol... :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, triplem said:

@angelangie end of an era ! I felt so sad ...I think the whole country did . But I also feel so proud that we had a legend like him 

i know....however i do think it is times for him to rest.....he has done his due even though he didnt achieve his last wish.... :( 

however he did a lot for our country......so i guess it is times for him to rest.....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

random friday Q -- a memorable character in dramaland? and why?

I would take KMHM Cha Do Hyun's gang. They gave me all the emotions that every human have. It's so awesome.

This drama is one of those Sugary treats that i would have.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

too bored.. :dissapointed: my soul is still in vacation but my body is in office right now :dissapointed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@phikyl Just curious.. have you ever watch this?

I saw someone posted about this in twitter and I got curious.. lols... Luckily this one is fully subbed in viki.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I would take KMHM Cha Do Hyun's gang. They gave me all the emotions that every human have. It's so awesome.

This drama is one of those Sugary treats that i would have.

what is KMHM?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what is KMHM?

Kill me heal me :) Cha Do Hyun’s Gang consist of 7 personalities, everyone of them is in him :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1