Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Watcher  is on my list.  The one i am greatly anticipating is Designated Survivor: 60 Days - political thriller. ( adapted from the American series)

Designated Survivor is also on my list. The other two are Class of Lies and Justice. But I don't know which one I am going to watch :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

...tomorrow is that dreadful Monday again...and it’s a new term.... :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ah... @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh Let’s cry after watching the episode okay..:persevere: it’s gonna be a hard one to follow today...:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

matrix revolution movie was on tv yesterday as I was surfing in between ads. I couldn't remember the plot and thought I would read the recap and explanation for the ending. soooooooo straaaaaannnnnge... it was good choice that I watched rogue one stars wars instead.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I hv been watching some American movies on Netflix . Nice  break from k drama overload.  I watched Always be my maybe ( sweet & cheesy )  & currently half way through Murder Mystery- kind of like Murder on the Orient Express but it happened on a boat ! 

—-//—

this looks quite interesting @Lawyerh mr BB cream always looks good as a cop . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem ~ am kind of bored; just watching one daily and "before we get married" TW drama.... gave up on secret life of secretary -- the lie was too much for me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I like Investigation Couple S1. Tried the S2 and was quite confused. Like is this still the same drama or no lol. 

C-drama guys, @lynne22 anything good on ur side? Like Le Coupe Foudre or Nice to Meet You, is that good? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem , @Lawyerh these two drama u shared look exciting :kiss_wink: 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

gave up on secret life of secretary -- the lie was too much for me.

I love this drama , it was a white lie  , sad to hear you drop it :cry:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Like 3
  • Love 1

928 :love:

I love how kang ji woo turns into a real man who is really in love to Lee Yeon Soo :heart: I bet if he could kisses her the kiss scene will be intense. I remember when they stared to each other when Yeon Soo danced Giselle. ARGHHHHHH I hate it when actors acting too good and turn oir emotions into roller coaster. Btw I just can’t understand why must L stared in this drama wkkwwkkw :joy: I feel all his love scenes are too plain if compared with Kang Ji woo solo scenes :kiss:

@Ameera Ali ottoke yo darling? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

928 :love:

I love how kang ji woo turns into a real man who is really in love to Lee Yeon Soo :heart: I bet if he could kisses her the kiss scene will be intense. I remember when they stared to each other when Yeon Soo danced Giselle. ARGHHHHHH I hate it when actors acting too good and turn oir emotions into roller coaster. Btw I just can’t understand why must L stared in this drama wkkwwkkw :joy: I feel all his love scenes are too plain if compared with Kang Ji woo solo scenes :kiss:

@Ameera Ali ottoke yo darling? 

Did you see tears in his eyes , I am still emotional about it  , he such good actor, but  the lead actor , he can’t deliver emotion at all , I think that why they use child actor a lot with emotion scene . About kiss , He try to put passion into it  but YS not helping at all :D , but she slap passionately if I could say :joy: 

Any other drama you watching :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

these two drama u shared look exciting :kiss_wink: 

I hope it is good as well. I don't mind a crime drama if it has a handsome face though he may use tonnes of BB cream :D

I ended up rewatching the movie Like for Likes . I last watched it 3 years ago and this time I paid real good attention to Kang Ha Neul @ktcjdrama. Indeed a good actor. Really looking forward to When the Camellia Blooms. Anyone watched Misaeng ? Good? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So my date isn’t here againnnnn... :( Mr.Kousuke I’m really disappointed with you. I hate you. <_<

But at least this scene is still okay..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1