Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, sushilicious said:

Lol you got to be clearer. There is Priest and Possessed lol. And they talk about getting possessed haha.

You should know that I didn't watch Priest so why would I referred to it while I just finished fangirling over Sohn....<_<<_<<_< 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88 Yeah from the comments I read, it didn't seem like a great drama, that's why I didn't watch it despite liking Mek and Mild very much. Have fun! Lol. 

You could have watched ugly duckling first. Tsk tsk. 

@Lmangla That makes sense. I'm not a intense reader or anything. I just read enough, you know, to put me to sleep. Haha. My mom is greatly disappointed in both me and my sister for not being a bookworm like her. LOLOL. Actually I read more books now than I ever have since I got lots of free time now. I'm more into sci-fi thrillers than romance when it comes to books. The Dan brown kind. The thing is even when I read a book, I imagine the protagonist to be quite handsome and with some personality, the adaptation heroes almost always never meet my expectations. Take hunger games for examples, honestly none of the characters in the movie were like how I imagined them when I read the book. Jennifer Lawrence looked too sophisticated to be a playing a poor girl, the guy who played Peeta was too short. Shorter than katniss. Lol. And Liam Hemsworth was too handsome. I didn't want Gale to be that handsome especially when I didn't ship him with katniss. Sigh. Lol. Anyways that's me being my usual nitpicking self, I'm sure everyone liked the movies too. 

Now I'm reading Ken Follett's Fall of Giants. Book one of century trilogy. Have you read this @Lmangla? Only started it now, it seems quite addictive. It has lot of pages and I'm not a fast reader. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

You should know that I didn't watch Priest so why would I referred to it while I just finished fangirling over Sohn....<_<<_<<_< 

Loll didn’t get the reference haha. :joy: you fangirl over him? Lol. You never really fangirl. Haha. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

kekeke.. @kokodus ~ thats the problem with adaptation as they don't sometimes match to your expectation or imagination. but other times, sometimes the adaptation is even better than the book. so I shouldn't say this even though I love pride and prejudice by jane austen. so when I read the book, there was always this niggling suspicion that she just changed her mind because she found out he was rich. :joy: LOL. bwahahaha... so it was great to see the movie where you see the sizzle and the chemistry and you see that back and forth kind of charge and moments. so it wasn't riches per se but realizing how far apart they are in class and understanding why he voiced his doubts and hesitation..

read ken follett long ago but don't remember any book. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This is really hilarious!!! "I have been standing this whole time" I bursted out laughing with tears in my eyes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Loll didn’t get the reference haha. :joy: you fangirl over him? Lol. You never really fangirl. Haha. 

My fangirling phase only last during the first episode until finale and then move into another "victim"....:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Jennifer Lawrence looked too sophisticated to be a playing a poor girl, the guy who played Peeta was too short. Shorter than katniss. Lol. And Liam Hemsworth was too handsome. I didn't want Gale to be that handsome especially when I didn't ship him with katniss. Sigh. Lol. Anyways that's me being my usual nitpicking self, I'm sure everyone liked the movies too.

Ooo...same.  Jennifer Lawrence was a tad too voluptuous to be Katniss... they were starving in District 12?  She looked too well fed to be Katniss.  :lol:  Peeta I tolerated.  Although his height did put me off a bit and Gale was so disproportionately tall compared to him so it just didn’t come together.  Nah I much preferred the books.  Didn’t like the movies because of all of the above.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

My fangirling phase only last during the first episode until finale and then move into another "victim"....:love:

Tie em up and hug them till you have enough then throw them in the bin lol

• LOL 2

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Tie em up and hug them till you have enough then throw them in the bin lol

Chews em up and spits em out....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can I just have Choi Yoon?

Alright, i will have Hwa Pyung. 

@cenching You have gil young

:joy: *Run away with Hwa Pyung*

DIPSSS

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh recycled crush? Ahh he’s a cop again ! Hmm I like :D .  I for some reason always watch his dramas . 

Meanwhile, this oppa ...will be my focus after secretary drama is over :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1