Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra Judge vs Judge, i watched already. Once i found out the villain im done with it lol. 

Yes, never knew Rachel Yamagata before either lol.

Spring Night, the sisterhood of JI, and guy friendship of JH is nice addition to the drama indeed.

Btw last question, will u try Joseon Survival ?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

No #

@sushilicious Enlighten me. Were watching Fishing Village S4. And is this supposed to be village cat??? Lol.. Looks more fashionable than myself, city girl hahaha.... 

NjphxHt.jpg

gEnY9Z0.jpg

LEidYjr.jpg

@Ameera Ali for you too... cat lover :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh there is a train master cat too. In japan lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

890 :blush:

I watch joseon survival in 10 mins. And feel bored.. sighhhh.. Game of thrones full with tejo scenes *rolling eyes.. one spring night full with messy people.. I can only watch angel now :kiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh there is a train master cat too. In japan lol

I knew sushi the train station is in ulu *far away* place lol. The original cat was very friendly and cute. But she (Tama) passed away. So now is already the 2nd predecessor i think... 

Oh just now that fancy cat is Yung Kyun Sang one lol. This is the alley cat

JtYIrWb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

890 :blush:

I watch joseon survival in 10 mins. And feel bored.. sighhhh.. Game of thrones full with tejo scenes *rolling eyes.. one spring night full with messy people.. I can only watch angel now :kiss:

Lol I actually thought of watching joseon. Cause @Lawyerh bias seems to be like that one sore thumb in the poster (the out fit looks different). After what you said. Okay. I will not watch lol

• LOL 5

Ya @sushilicious@Sejabin even its oppa bias. Don't feel like to touch it somehow. :lol:

Sushi.. actually most Fishing Village with Lee Seo Jin, seems to be subbed.. but Cha Seung Won one its not? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Sushi.. actually most Fishing Village with Lee Seo Jin, seems to be subbed.. but Cha Seung Won one its not? 

Yeah. All raw. :( 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just sharing one of my favorite dialogues from WWW in latest episode... This is by the FL, when a cocky cartoonist looked down on her staff during their meeting.

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work? She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

Introducing Bae Ta Mi (Tammy) ~ one of the FL in WWW

2RdZ1i1.gif

and another FL ~ Scarlet, her colleague

cPunmsD.gif

KDm0EHd.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem will you get a bloody nose when you have too much?

...well I am not sure . In the first place, I usually won't eat a lot. So I have never tested it.

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Actually it surprises me a lot that you didn't like it, the soundtrack is a masterpiece and the whole drama reminds me so much of SLA. Especially in the early stages of the drama. The director is also the same who made SLA and you can see it on each and every end, every angle is well chosen, the music plays a big part and is always so on point. I can see why he chose three tracks of Rachael Yamagato. It fits perfectly. 

I do appreciate a good soundtrack but maybe I am bored with such slice of life plots which ironically I used to love. Director also directed Something in the Rain- which had  lovely cinematography but plot wise ( this has to do with the writer ), made me regret wasting my hours .  I think I am aging fast and just want plots to entertain :D. Of late have been either political dramas or rom-coms...so I am not sure what I like anymore. If i can find a hook  then I will stay on.  What I am really craving for is something like Signal or Children of a Lesser God

I watched the j version of Signal on my flight and enjoyed it as much. It was short 45 mins each ( 10 eps). They cut of quite a bit of the theatrics ( did not develop the relationships as much but kept most of the cases) but the Jap cast were pretty good. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just sharing one of my favorite dialogues from WWW in latest episode... This is by the FL, when a cocky cartoonist looked down on her staff during their meeting.

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work? She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

Introducing Bae Ta Mi (Tammy) ~ one of the FL in WWW

and another FL ~ Scarlet, her colleague

cPunmsD.gif

Second gif, goblin female ver

Edited by triplem
Removed quoted image :D
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, sohib said:

Second gif, goblin female ver

Yup, and Grim Reaper is making a cameo next episode. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra Judge vs Judge, i watched already. Once i found out the villain im done with it lol. 

Yes, never knew Rachel Yamagata before either lol.

Spring Night, the sisterhood of JI, and guy friendship of JH is nice addition to the drama indeed.

Honestly I can't even really remember the story of Judge vs Judge. It was just a drama that passed by and when it was over....well..... it was over.

giphy.gif

Somehow nobody did, but now everyone is celebrating her. She really managed to do some masterpieces with her soundtrack. Gosh, I love the OST probably more than the drama itself. :D 

The sisterhood is really nice, so is the brotherly friendship between the guys without any bad blood,  but I also love JH's father, his working colleague mom, and JI's mom. The drama has so many "real" strong personalities far from kdrama tropes.

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw last question, will u try Joseon Survival ?

No, probably not. As much as I love Kyung Soo Jin, but her recent dramas were just awful. She doesn't have the drama quality like for example Lee Bo Young. Same goes for Park Se Wan, as much as I loved her during ROm but every role beyond that was just meh.

And on top Joseon Survival has every drama genre I pretty much dislike, I hate Time Traveling, I don't like Sageuk and romantic comedy is something I avoid as much as I can. I think I never fully watched one til this day. 

It's not the first KSJ drama I skip, I also heard the story is not as good. 

But honestly so far One Spring Night has the same impact on me like Mother last year, it totally satisfies me drama wise, I feel saturated and not hungry to start another one anytime soon.

Maybe just a good old crime drama, there are a few in July that sounded fine.  

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I do appreciate a good soundtrack but maybe I am bored with such slice of life plots which ironically I used to love. Director also directed Something in the Rain- which had  lovely cinematography but plot wise ( this has to do with the writer ), made me regret wasting my hours .  I think I am aging fast and just want plots to entertain :D. Of late have been either political dramas or rom-coms...so I am not sure what I like anymore. If i can find a hook  then I will stay on.  What I am really craving for is something like Signal or Children of a Lesser God

I watched the j version of Signal on my flight and enjoyed it as much. It was short 45 mins each ( 10 eps). They cut of quite a bit of the theatrics ( did not develop the relationships as much but kept most of the cases) but the Jap cast were pretty good. 

I actually think OSN has a decent slice of life plot, much like SLA. Back then you told me that SLA shows you life with all the usual struggles and things that come with it. OSN is quite the same, it's just life. Unpleasant things happen and you need to deal with it. 

It's really not the most entertaining drama, honestly most problems are a bit bloated, the only one with real problems is the second lead :heart: Which story line actually is more interesting to me than the OTP. The OTP just have a change of heart, time will help them if they manage to stay together and be honest to each other. People will throw stuff at them, but they will get over it. JI neither cheated on anyone and JH didn't behave wrong aswell.

SI is the only one with real, actual problems, she was forced by her dad into a marriage that she didn't want with a husband who is abusive and violent. She has a great job as an anchor news woman, gets a big job offer and needs to refuse because she plans to divorce her violent doctor husband.  She has real problems and her scenes are so hard to endure, which is maybe why I like her so much. 

Good crime dramas like Signal, Tunnel or Children of Nobody are so hard to find, you know that. :D I really wish Kill it would have been better. I actually liked the actors. 

Mhm, Signal was so special, I don't want to touch it and probably destroy a dreamy bubble of mine. There were so many scenes that disturbed me and still haunt me til this day. Nothing can live up to my memory of Signal. 

Honestly I can't wait until Christmas and December, then I will finally watch Fairy again. :D 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

914 :blush:

@Ameera Ali *huggsssss :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Maybe just a good old crime drama, there are a few in July that sounded fine.  

Watcher  is on my list.  The one i am greatly anticipating is Designated Survivor: 60 Days - political thriller. ( adapted from the American series)

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks girls for recommending Perfume. It's funny, random and wacky lol

Fun right? i was surprised by how much it pulled me in. SSR 's character is eccentric and he is a sensitive soul. Love the pairing with Go Won Hee :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Perfume. 

Lol so funny @triplem she wants to become model but recruited as girl band instead :D

Yeah at first I reluctant to watch, as 'face changing trope' is not my favourite. And i can't imagine the combination of SSR & GWH haha...

Both too unique on their own way & so comedic respectively... But u're right they're suitable somehow. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2