Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

need a drama... any recommendations @kokodus that would suit my taste? (not too romantic or fluff...)... and if there are timed comments, would be fun.... @staygold ~ any good angst turkish dramas? or any lakorn worth checking @angelangie ?

well....im into Cdrama recently....seldom took after Lakorn recently.....

• Like 6

Things i do before presentation. I watch my dramas but then i realise that My Chan is wearing the same clothes that i'm wearing now. Twinz:sweatingbullets::P 

then it threw me back that presentation is coming soon. Gaha

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

+2 

I.won't.forgetttttttttt

the way you kissinggggggggggggg

feeling so strong when lasting for so longgggggggggg

but I'm not the mannnnnnnn

that your heart is missingggggggggggggg

that's why you go away I knowwwwwwwww :bawling:

8f6a7d717ec974cf5f45ee8a4d7aaff0.jpg

he looks charismatic, with manly jawbone :wub:  a kind of a face that will suits any character :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

he looks charismatic, with manly jawbone :wub:  a kind of a face that will suits any character :heart:

dont kill me but i think he look like an ahjusshi in this picture :x 'A Handsome' one :P 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lmangla There is a 2017 turkish drama called Siyah Beyaz Ask (32 eps) A story of a hitman and a doctor who fall in love. Not much fluff but one time watch. You will find links to the subbed youtube videos on FB.

Spoiler

Tra Barb See Chompoo (2018) - Lakorn with a maha a**** hero who defies any writing logic :lol: but God he is handsome! A more lakorn and dark version of playful kiss I would say. Watch only if you are focused on pretty faces! 

Spoiler

There is one more lakorn which seems a bit like taming of the shrew type with a sensible hero. I am yet to find complete subs for it. Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn (2018)

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

hi @pad-hari ...what have you been watching? I’m so sad TOP star is over . By the way if you like a good sageuk, check out The Crowned Clown...

hi there @triplem,  i told ya i will watch the Top star finale for you also.  But i missed it due to some RL interruptions.  I have yet to see the finale, but ventured thru the forum posts that its a HEA ending.  :wub:. Maybe i will watch it with the subs this week-end. 

I have been watching recently so many C-dramas.  The one i got addicted recently is Evernight which is so good and started reading the novel also.  Just give a try.   The first five episodes are slow and lot of character intros, but the story starts right from 6th episode and from there its excellent.  Excellent direction by the female pd, female centric characters, beautiful photography, awesome fighting scenes and what all................. The main OTP are awesome.:heart:

Yes, of course i am watching The crowned clown.  No way i am missing YJG's sageuks.  what an acting by that guy, huh!!!! :wub: I caught up with all the episodes yesterday, but yet to comment in the forum.   

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Missing you all and so thankful that @abnoch is home and that he is in the best of hands.  @bairama praying with you  and the road to his recovery.  Have faith and love him all you can.  Sometimes the best medicine is warmth and love. :wub:

You all be good and take care of each other!  Thanks to my dancing partner @kokodus who always comes looking for me:wub:  Always -2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

dont kill me but i think he look like an ahjusshi in this picture :x 'A Handsome' one :P 

HAHAHAHAHAHHA *hugssssssss :wub: you know that I'm a ahjussi lover ^_* wkwkwwkwk :joy:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mouse007 Stay safe!!!! It looks scary. And no I have no plans of finishing Encounter as of now. I have 4 eps to watch and I did think of watching only the last episode and be done with it. But the more I put it off, the more difficult it is to go back and sit and watch an episode. Meh. 

Was it me who recommended IWNLYG to you?!?! Btw since we thought the acronym for this drama is too long, we have decided to just call it that ZBB drama. LOL. Anyways, I have not watched past 5 eps of this show. Sighhh. I promised a friend that I'll catch up with this one before I start my 4th rewatch of AoL, but I couldn't resist myself. Gahhhh. I love Ariel Lin. I have watched almost all of her dramas, so even if not for ZBB, I should at least watch this one out of my loyalty for Ariel. Lol. And I know this drama is not bad, because so many people are raving about it. It has to be good. It's just that I'm still in the Deng Lun realm. Sighhhh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@USAFarmgirl I have like only one dancing partner in this entire thread. So of course I'd come looking for you. Don't you dare leave me alone here. Haha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@mouse007

It’s difficult for PBG to shakes off his boyish charms which is can be both a blessing and a curse...:sweatingbullets: His crying definitely heart wrenching but I am agree that he looked like a boy losing his favorite toy type of cry....:lol:  

I didn’t watch a complete episodes only some snippets here and there plus reading some recaps but I do think aside from the stellar casts, the theme itself is very “shallow”....#FeelingTheHeatOfSomeGlares

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2 

@staygold

Holding a Starbucks cup, how classic :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

+2

All three in the pic are adorable!!! The kid, KJW and the coffee cup! :heart: I shall make do with the coffee cup for today!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Dickpunks....bwahahahahahahaha. who thought of this name?!?!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4