Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@bairamaReally? Then I have follow-up questions: How do the nurses look like? Do they look beautiful? Nurses are normally beautiful, because.....well....they are nurses. Men like nurses, we love to get treated. So maybe if some beautiful nurses are around him, he will feel feel a lil extra bad on purpose. We love that feeling if a nurse takes care of us.

Sigh.......

giphy.gif

About time KSJ gets a role as nurse.

@sushiliciousOh please, I defended seconds leads succesfully who had a lot more up their sleeves. That's nothing. I just remember "Whisper". Park Se Young as Choi Soo Yeon got so much hate. 

Edit: Lol @triplemFunny coincidence. So funny that we speak about the same person!

And she was not. She did it because she was forced to and had no other choice. She was a little excessive after she wanted to prove her father that she could handle responsibily, but beforehand she was a sweet girl. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem Guess i will see that ^ dude in Special Investigators in April. Literally starting school at that month.

Talking about sexy nurses and all. The hospital i been too have nurses that are not that pretty. You want? @Dhakra.

Or this nurse?

5c95b139207668d29662a2315fa063c4--asylum

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem @sushiliciousOmg an upcoming drama starring baby sis fav actor and my 6th favorite actress? :scream:I smell beef in the distance. That will be some hot discussions within the drama thread. 

Seems like baby sis will experience my defending abilities first hand. :glasses:I'm ready. I also need new gifs. 

If KDW doesn't behave....my girl....han an ally

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

You want? @Dhakra.

Or this nurse?

Well...I could say something now......but.....let's say....not all parts are bad on that picture. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@sushiliciousYeah, I read it. I like it already. She made a good choice. :glasses: But I wouldn't call her my bias. She is just Number 6 on my bias list. :joy:

• Like 2

@Dhakra He made a good choice too. But his hair made a wrong choice though.

Then i shall call her Bias number 6 when the drama airs. Little did you know that I have a tendency to not remember Female Lead's names even when it ended. So i usually call them FLs. Or had to search on wiki before coming back to continue the conversation.(This shows how much i care FLs)

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Sushiee can you put that gory nurse pic in the spoiler?!?! Not a good thing to see before going to bed...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

bairamaReally? Then I have follow-up questions: How do the nurses look like? Do they look beautiful? Nurses are normally beautiful, because.....well....they are nurses. Men like nurses, we love to get treated. So maybe if some beautiful nurses are around him, he will feel feel a lil extra bad on purpose. We love that feeling if a nurse takes care of us.

Sigh.......

I'm still asking the same question to myself: really?:lol: but as I'm in the same room, I can answer the questions besides it. In this department of rooms, some nurses are really senior (maybe above 40 years) then some in the middle (30s) and the younger (20s) maybe just 5 person. There are some beautiful nurses in middle and younger, in my perspective 4 person of them. 2 of that beautiful nurses are coming daily to our room..

So the story that surprised me is one of this young nurse (quite beautiful, but standard not in that 4 beautiful nurses I said) came to inject new infus to him and I caught her checking my bro arms just too long. Gosh what the heckkk, like she is scanning his muscle LoL:bawling: it's quite not professional thing to do I think, so I came later to the nurses desk in our floor and then caught something unpro again, they are talking about him, about it too. Goshhh so they are sharing it?!? Crazy witchesss:bawling:

516 (hope my math result is good wkwk)

• Like 2

@bairama:smirk:Brofist to your brother from me. Nicely done. But uh, 4 beautiful nurses. I like that. :D 

Yeah, sounds unprofessional, but you know......the world isn't always perfect. As long as they treat him normally and doesn#t just inject him stuff to check him out. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

518 :skull:

@bairama agree.. ihhh.. how come they can touch a man’s body/hand with intention like that? And talk about it openly? Really nasty and feel so unappropriate. 

• Sad 1

Just to get it out the way, if people want to touch my biceps, they are allowed to.

@bairamaOf course brofist. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin the most of it: we talked and he said "this is starting creepy I remember when one of them checked my lungs weekly, it just quite long and weird" :dissapointed: but glad he laughed about my reaction tho :mask:

Anyway bye to those witches, today we will be discharged:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I will only touch a man’s hand if that man is close to me personally. 

But if I am a nurse I will just do it because of my profession. 

I am a traditional woman

@bairama oh so happy to know that. Take care you both :blush:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guess it's also different by culture. In Europe touching someones hand isn't a big deal. 

@bairamadischarging sounds good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1