Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How come I'm not on the chart? I constantly keep posting oppa pics day in and day out....I need to work hard, I guess. LOL.

You need to get more oppas and spread them pics out on other threads too. :D

• LOL 4

@kokodus Ehrm, aren't you posting on quite a few threads pics of your oppa already? :joy:

I love your loyalty to your oppa (I am sure @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali and myself could learn a thing about loyalty from you - lol :D ), but if you want to get more points you may have to consider a secondary and a tertiary oppa.... :kiss_wink:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Let us all remind @kokodus that she still got a pineapple head oppa. So that she can reedit her statement and states that she got two.

Yes, Ms. @kokodus please spread pics of your pineapple oppa as well. Just, you know, for more points. :D

1716ce598c937133ff05d58cfb96f735.jpg

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Let us all remind @kokodus that she still got a pineapple head oppa. So that she can reedit her statement and states that she got two.

+2

Girl this is why you shouldnt be around the same friends for a long time, they remember all your exes and remind you of them when you are about to get married to the love of your life. LOLOL

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Girl this is why you shouldnt be around the same friends for a long time, they remember all your exes and remind you of them when you are about to get married to the love of your life. LOLOL

Is Mr. Pineapple head your ex now? :crazy: You can't have him as your secondary oppa even? :D

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I wonder anyone here can pledge loyalty to 1 oppa? Raise your hand if yes, we wanna learn from you.

Heck nah! Life would be so boring with just one oppa at a time. :D One needs variety.

• LOL 4

@partyon Ok pineapple head still has a special place in my heart. But I live in the present and try to concentrate on what is in front of me.....you guys are making it hard. LOLOL

user uploaded image

He does look like he wants to kill me for jumping from one oppa to other quickly. LOL

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How come I'm not on the chart? I constantly keep posting oppa pics day in and day out....I need to work hard, I guess. LOL. 

Diversify !!!  Go calculate your leg % now . 

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh you’re a shipping owner , you need to talk :rainbow:

+2

IKR . Can you just feel the passion that @Lawyerh has for her ships ? :whee!!:

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He does look like he wants to kill me for jumping from one oppa to other quickly. LOL

If that were the case, @Lawyerh would have been in big trouble quite a few times already.... lol :D

For some reason, Didi strikes me as being a little bit of a player himself. (woops, said it out loud :D) Anyway, I'm sure he won't mind you having fun with someone else for a while. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3