Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

btw I am watching CLOY ep 13 now xixixixixi :blush:  a bit bored with the storyline but it is OK to continue this drama :wub:

@Sejabin, you're a bit bored with CLOY? How come? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Replies 136.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

is songqiao good?

Song Qian? I think she’s good. I am starting to appreciate Song Weilong in this one as the drama goes on. I love all the characters (even Ye Luming) who most find annoying. I think he’s hilarious!

@Sejabin I am the opposite, I can’t have enough of CLoY! I love every episode! 

• Like 4
Just now, angelangie said:

okie cause i did try out some of her dram before however i drop it.....so im a bit hesitate to watch this one

This is the first drama I’ve seen of hers and all the other characters except for Zhang Yu Jian who I watched in Le Coup De Foudre. I love him as He Cancang and his sibling chemistry with Song Qian is amazing. I think David Wang who plays Ye Luming is doing a great job with his character too. It’s a good balance of romance and comedy for me and I laugh at almost every episode because of the He siblings or Ye Luming. They’re the comic relief for me. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sejabin I am the opposite, I can’t have enough of CLoY! I love every episode! 

Me too, @mouse007:) The last 2 episodes of CLOY didn't disappoint me. It was action-packed, filled with PDA-galore from our OTP :D. I just can't stop giggling, lol! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I must agree with @Sejabin 13th ep of CLOY was bit of a downer. It just feels repetitive. I do like the scenes whenever the squad is present but other than that it fell flat to me. It's the same in every ep, one of them gets shot or in danger and the other one is all devastated about it. We know no one is going to die, atleast not before the finale ep, so why all this forced tension as a cliffhanger, it does nothing to me anymore. Sighh. I have not watched the 14th ep yet. But I can do this. I will finish this show. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

erm....She deleted her account....

+2 

Oh nooo I have no idea!!!! She had not come to slack in ages. I think the last time I talked to her was in this thread when CLOY started. And then she disappeared. Wonder what happened. Sighhh. 

Also has anyone been getting weird PMs from someone named Deborah?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh I will watch it next week luckily I can watch dragging part  ( Netflix make it with audio english I can hear what they saying while doing my dishes as  I wouldn’t need to look at screen to see sub :joy: ) 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually i can see that SongQiao actually fit this types of character .....from the clips i watch so far.....let me pull myself out of UTP influence first as im still stuck in there....unable to really pull myself out

Don’t worry, I know what it feels like to be stuck in a drama you love. But when you are ready, do check out FY. 

and yes the role suits Songqiao. I also think she has great chemistry with both guys. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Holo :heart:  review

Reveal hidden contents

• Have similarity with Are You Human Too.

• Face Blindness is epidemic, FL have it here :D

• Starting great, getting draggy at ep 9 onwards :ph34r:

•OTP have good chemistry, but they kept run into trouble and not enough romance :sweatingbullets: They do have cute moments tho.

• I like the detective quote that saying "Technology moving too fast, before we can figure out if anything wrong with it at the first place". 

• OST is nice too. 

Watch or No? Watch if you like Yoon Hyu Min @triplem @Sarang21. I do, and I think its not too bad, to waste my time in this drama :lol: And like @ktcjdrama said the Holo Glasses looks so fashionable, I kind of want it too. 

@Ameera Ali ending :

Reveal hidden contents

Happy Ending, OTP together. Should be no Season 2 on this, its already end. 

I´m on ep 6 right now...so I´m not going to read your review for now :sweatingbullets:

Do you also feel like the FL lead looks a litte bit like Jang Nara? even their soft voice is so similar to me.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Also has anyone been getting weird PMs from someone named Deborah?

Report it if you can.

I wonder what happened to stargazer? Why terminate the account? Can always leave it dormant...

@Lawyerh I will watch Holo.....I am trying to catch up on my ongoing dramas...just got off eps 15 of DOP. It was fun...can't believe it is coming to an end. I was planning to watch Forest last night but I ended up zzzzzz...:lol:

I don’t understand why people terminate their account either bec like you said @triplem they can always just leave it dormant. Also, even if you delete your account, can’t you always just make a new one? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

..I wanna be a lecturer..and watch the students being stressed over assignments and being a lecturer I will be there saying “Feel my pain when I was you!!”

+2

Didn´t know you had such a mean side :naughty::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic