Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon You can call me koko, you can also call me YYS wife or Mrs. Yoo, i dont really mind it. bwahahahaha

@ktcjdrama Nononono I'm just reminiscing about my old flame..... I'm still in YYS phase, i think i'll be in this phase atleast until S2 comes out. LOL

@Lawyerh hahahahaha but i still like to think that he is pretty in bare face too, no? we will never know. LOL

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oooh, you're in the right place! Many HB fans on this thread. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas are you watching right now?

New to k-ent. Used to laugh at people who were crazy over k-drama. Greatly underestimated the power :blush:

Watched Cloy, then MOTA and was hooked! Have not watched many others (not staring HB) as no time.

Love MITH though!

Thanks all for the welcome.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

+2

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

The only reason I want @Dhakra to watch HP is because I want him to passionately defend Gyeo ul/SHB from all these haters. Sigh. I'm pretty sure he will like her character and swoon over her. LOL. But it seems like a lost cause already. Sigh. 

But isn't it already over? Finished dramas are no fun, since everybody already kinda left them behind. I also don't want to talk about stuff that happened for you weeks ago. :D 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Is GU = Dr. Jang? The one I thought has Asperger's?

Why don't people like her? :(

:huh: I'm curious

4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Watched Cloy, then MOTA and was hooked! Have not watched many others (not staring HB) as no time.

Love MITH though!

You fit in here already, using acronyms for dramas. Please translate MITH :D Cloy and MOTA are clear to me.

You should watch Secret Garden next. We reference to it often on this forum. :D

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

Please people, can we not use acronyms for dramas on this thread.... :D

Half of the time it's a guessing game for me which drama you're talking about. :D

Some people call Oh My Baby = OMB. Sperm Drama is more descriptive, though. :D

• LOL 4