Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

At the end of the day it is he that destroyed himself for what ever reasons. 

Yes, to me it is the choices he makes that is to blamed. If he had said, “I am stronger than this.” He will not be addicted to alcohol. If he had said “No, I know I have a tendency to go crazy after drinking. So I don’t want to drink.” Then nothing would happen. It’s all about choices & the willpower.

like @cenching alcohol is never to blame, because alcohol never forces anyone to drink, it’s him who decides I will just drink. As a group, people stress people to drink, but there are people who actually disagree and said No. but he choose to say yes I will. So honestly it’s him who made this choice and it will be him who will take the fall. 

Some choice will go sour, but it’s a bet for people to choose, but sadly choices are often not think through well and therefore it will lead to serious consequences. Like the girls. If they chose not to go to his house, nothing would happened. If he haven’t drink, nothing would happened. Both sides are at fault.

• Like 4
  • Replies 136.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This kind of victim blaming attitude is what gives rise to more such rape and violence against women. I don't know why it's only the girls who have to be more "careful". If men are "dangerous" shouldnt all of them be locked up in cells like animals in the zoos. Afterall there is no difference....

@nohamahamoud2002

I am not blaming the victims. I am just saying that it is dangerous to go a house where there is man alone. I am a girl myself, so I don't feel good about assault, but I am saying it is totally unwise to put yourself in danger. It is not blame. 

And judging from my own environment, and from my religious beliefs, it is a known fact that if there is a man and a woman alone in one room, they will feel some desire towards each other. It is just natural, because it is human nature. But of course, here the poor women were unconscious so they didn't feel anything at all :(  

and it isn't men only, there are also the reverse, some women assault men. 

just give it some thought and you will get my point, some rapists commit rape when they are completely sober, and not for once, they may be even serial rapists who did that crime for more than 20 times. 

• Like 3
On 7/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, Dhakra said:

How did you manage to get 9 points? You know nothing!

Ah Young was the school doc! 

Reveal hidden contents

50rlem.jpg

3990ac2e0b7c247271cb42076eb4c01598685cb1

Fairy16-00327.jpg

LOLOL. Ok I didnt remember her name but I know the character. I have no idea how I got an 9 too. I think it was a fluke. LOL. The question regarding Bok Joo and JH I knew and others were only a wild guess. Bwahahahaha. 

• Like 2

I think there were new details released about this case which explained the victims case better and why they were there.  They had to explain themselves because like most of us here I was thinking it was pretty dumb of them to join him alone.  This is from the most recent article (in a spoiler coz it’s Long) https://www.soompi.com/article/1339130wpp/victims-of-kang-ji-hwans-sexual-assault-tell-their-story-clarify-misunderstandings

Spoiler

In the written interview with Chosun Ilbo published on July 16 (and conducted before Kang Ji Hwan admitted to all charges), the victims clarified misunderstandings about the case. The outlet states that as it is a sensitive case regarding sexual assault, the responses of victims “A” and “B” were examined by their lawyer before being sent to the outlet. The answers do not indicate which of the women were replying. While their lawyer has indirectly conveyed their story in the past, this is the first time the women have spoken about this personally.

When asked to describe why they were at Kang Ji Hwan’s home that day, they replied, “We first met Kang Ji Hwan in April while working.” Although Kang Ji Hwan had referred to himself as an “oppa” to the two victims (a title used for the older male friend or brother of a woman), they clarified, “We were not close with him.”

Their visit to his house that day had been their first time there, and there were eight other people present including two managers, a stylist, Kang Ji Hwan himself, and more. It was a gathering that was held in part as a farewell party for one of the victims.

“Unlike what was initially reported, we did not go to a drinking party and then go to his house after he invited us,” they stated. “Kang Ji Hwan often said that he wanted to invite the staff that he usually works with to his house, and so it was a gathering that the staff were notified about in advance and an extension of our work.” A resident in the neighborhood witnessed two young women and several men entering Kang Ji Hwan’s home at about 1 p.m. that day.

It was brought up that people have been questioning why they would go to Kang Ji Hwan’s home to drink. They replied, “Kang Ji Hwan said that his house was used as something like a boarding house for his staff. We were not at all close with Kang Ji Hwan to the point that we would have gone drinking with him separately if it weren’t for work.”

They shared that other people at the gathering left first for personal reasons, and Kang Ji Hwan allegedly said to the two women, “Go after we talk some more. I’ll call you a taxi when you leave.” It was explained in parentheses in their written response that Kang Ji Hwan’s home is a detached house located in Opo-eup, and it’s in a remote location about 3 to 4 kilometers (approximately 2 – 2.5 miles) away from the town center. It therefore was not easy to leave without phoning for a taxi.

“Kang Ji Hwan assigned us a room [to sleep] on the second floor,” they said. “[After we talked] we took Kang Ji Hwan, who was drunk, to his room on the third floor, and then we came back down and entered the room he’d assigned us, where we went to sleep.”

When asked how they realized they had been assaulted, the response read, “Around 8 to 9 p.m., I woke up with the feeling that I was being sexually assaulted. But I really was. I screamed and defended myself. But Kang Ji Hwan immediately committed the crime on the other victim, who was sleeping. I didn’t expect this kind of situation would happen at all, since we were asleep and Kang Ji Hwan had been on a higher floor, instead of in the same room as us. I realized what had happened first and I became very panicked.”

The victims also stated that Kang Ji Hwan had not been in an extremely drunk state at the time. “If he had been extremely drunk, he would not have been able to come down on his own from the third floor to the second floor,” they stated. “Also, both during the criminal act and after it, Kang Ji Hwan was clearly acting in a conscious state. It was apparent considering his attitude towards us and what he said to us.” The victims were not able to share what was said between them.

They also added that Kang Ji Hwan had three hours in which to sleep before he assaulted them, and so they think he had sobered up. “We think Kang Ji Hwan’s testimony [that he gave during police questioning] that he ‘doesn’t remember’ is a lie,” they said.

When asked what they did after the assault, the women stated, “We screamed and protested strongly, and Kang Ji Hwan left the room. We right away locked the door. After we locked the door, Kang Ji Hwan knocked on it and said, ‘Open the door.’ We managed to use a KakaoTalk message to ask for help, and a friend that we were able to contact said, ‘Lock the door and wait until I get there.’ At about 10:10 p.m., after over an hour and a half of being locked in the room, the police arrived at Kang Ji Hwan’s house.”

Many members of the public have asked why the victims didn’t call the police themselves, and they explained that his home was so remote that their phone company’s service didn’t work there. They stated that they had of course tried to call emergency services, but they had no connection, and they weren’t able to call their acquaintances either. It was noted in the interview that one of the victims’ phones has a record of her trying to call acquaintances 13 times. They eventually managed to connect to a WiFi network that wasn’t password protected, and they asked for help using the messenger service.

When asked if they are having a difficult time after the incident, the women said, “It has been painful due to the psychological shock, the secondary harm that comes from the public, and the intimidation from the company. We are receiving psychiatric treatment.” They shared that in addition to themselves, their family is also suffering from malicious comments. “We are considering taking legal action against malicious comments,” they said.

The victims have been described by some members of the public as “kkotbaem,” women who take advantage of men using seduction. They stated, “We are women in our 20s in an unequal power relationship with the perpetrator Kang Ji Hwan. We took part in a company dinner that was an extension of our work, and then we suffered from this. We are not kkotbaem – we are the victims of a sex crime. We ask that you refrain from malicious comments or unfounded speculation until the ruling is out.”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

like @cenching alcohol is never to blame, because alcohol never forces anyone to drink, it’s him who decides I will just drink. As a group, people stress people to drink, but there are people who actually disagree and said No. but he choose to say yes I will. So honestly it’s him who made this choice and it will be him who will take the fall. 

yes, I agree, no one is forced to drink, but it is a well-known fact that alcohol makes you lose your mind. exactly like taking drugs. You are unconscious. it is not an excuse, I am just analyzing. I hope you get my point

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, triplem said:

No need to remember names , just their bodies ...I  mean faces :D 

Just remember the places that can be seen ah...*cough*..*coughcough* :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not blaming the victims. I am just saying that it is dangerous to go a house where there is man alone. I am a girl myself, so I don't feel good about assault, but I am saying it is totally unwise to put yourself in danger. It is not blame. 

And judging from my own environment, and from my religious beliefs, it is a known fact that if there is a man and a woman alone in one room, they will feel some desire towards each other. It is just natural, because it is human nature. But of course, here the poor women were unconscious so they didn't feel anything at all :(  

and it isn't men only, there are also the reverse, some women assault men. 

See this is how women are being repressed for ages. Don't wear short dresses, don't go out in the night, don't talk unnecessarily. Honestly why the hell do we have to stay only in our houses forego our freedom just because these richard simmons guys can't keep it in their pants? I also come from a country with the same kind of religious beliefs. That's why it enrages me a lot. No matter what the guy does it's always the women's fault. But you know what, it's also the women's fault in a way, if you think about it, if all the mothers teach their sons to respect the opposite gender at a young age, these things wouldn't happen at all. 

• Like 5
Just now, triplem said:

Of course of course . All PG-18 stuff :w00t:

I mean...*covers mouth* there isn’t anyone who is 18 here..even bai is 19 lol. *uncovers mouth*

i once told @cenching that I love KJW. I love everything about him except for the things that can’t be since...pshhhhhh haha. Ps. I only got to his boxers level. Lolllllll

Don’t ask me about Nam Gil same goes for Ji Hoon & Dong Wook...:ph34r:

Spoiler

More than boxers:mask:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

For me , He is a adult that knows wrong from the right , but I hope after all this sad experience , the woman who suffered this disgusting assault at least manages to take away from it that animal was stopped , it’s wasn’t her fault , the people know now who he is , how disgusting his act was , because I find a lot of rap victims dealt with as the guilty part by media be called bad names  :( 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

See this is how women are being repressed for ages. Don't wear short dresses, don't go out in the night, don't talk unnecessarily. Honestly why the hell do we have to stay only in our houses forego our freedom just because these richard simmons guys can't keep it in their pants? I also come from a country with the same kind of religious beliefs. That's why it enrages me a lot. No matter what the guy does it's always the women's fault. But you know what, it's also the women's fault in a way, if you think about it, if all the mothers teach their sons to respect the opposite gender at a young age, these things wouldn't happen at all. 

go easy friend :) I know of cases where women wearing a scarf are raped :) I am just saying one has to be careful so to protect yourself, that is all :) :) :) 

we know about children that are raped too. some men are not good, but since we live in a jungle, we should be careful, that is all :) 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes it will make you blur on edges and your senses will be affected too....however it wont make you forget......it just an excuse for ppl to do things and get forgiven 

well well, if it has this blurry effect, then it is still harmful if it is drunk in excess. But as you said, it is no excuse, because it revealed the inner animal inside the man :( 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

gaming

Self advertising..Level Up talks about games too! :w00t: step right up to level up where you will hear a robotic sounding Dante :w00t: only two episodes in! So it’s still not too late to join! @nrllee!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well i did get drunk before and trust me u wont like what happen after you sleep.....the hangover is the worst ~~"

Oh yes..if you are like me...WHO CAN’T SLEEP when you drink. That’s worst :joy:

It’s annoying that sometimes I can’t sleep when I drink.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Guest pinned this topic