Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Awww dear...the fact that you even know these terminologies mean that you are already spoiled at some level. LOL. You will be able to connect the dots easily when you watch the eps. Hehe.

I already realize what the term "IkSong" refers to but I am trying to IGNORE it..... :joy: I am trying to be oblivious about the ending - to no avail though. :joy:

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I already realize what the term "IkSong" refers to but I am trying to IGNORE it..... :joy: I am trying to be oblivious about the ending - to no avail though. :joy:

It's a song that Ikjun sings. Right, guys?  JJS is a great singer you will see his singing skills very soon.....

Let's just invite @superspace here. I saw you lurking in the soompi hangout section. Welcome to the most happening thread in the whole of soompi. LOL. 

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus It's a song?!??! :D

:joy:

Muahahahhahahhahahha. I shall zip me mouth and never again mention Ik..... Until you decide what you will do after ep 2:joy:

@alleram95 ahhhh...i did watch both Dots and Cloy...no wonder the song sounds very familiar. Thanks!

@snowlou What's the pandemic situation in Australia like? Are you guys still in lockdown? Saw that you're kiwi neighbors declared themselves corona free.

Here in Europe it varies between countries a lot, but we are finally allowed to start traveling abroad to some countries (not outside of Europe though :( ). TBH I kinda miss sitting in an airplane (which I used to do at least once per month before). :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@partyon

To clear up the misunderstanding, ‘Iksong’ is the abbreviated form of Ikjun’s Song: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

On 6/14/2020 at 4:33 AM, im0202 said:

@partyon

To clear up the misunderstanding, ‘Iksong’ is the abbreviated form of Ik’s Song

EXACTLY!!!! @partyonwouldnt believe it when i said the same thing. Aloha has been at the top of all the music charts for three months now. The drama ended 2 weeks ago, but i heard its still going strong. Even the YouTube MV has almost 10M views

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Let's just invite @superspace here. I saw you lurking in the soompi hangout section. Welcome to the most happening thread in the whole of soompi. LOL. 

Thank youuuu for inviting me. Yees, I just found out about Soompi hangout section! :sweatingbullets:

I have been visited Soompi website since 2009 (I think?), since I was officially into Kpop world. Hahaha. Then I found out about Soompi Forum because of DOTS and continued as silent readers until Goblin time I finally made accounts. But actively join in the forum just recently because of CLOY & Hospital Playlist! :D

Happy to find new friends in here! :)

486 --> Am I correct? Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

This is my personal favourite IkSong....His voice was so sexy here.....:relaxed:

I'm sorry I couldn't find a video with eng subs:(

@superspace welcome to this thread!!! we talk about anything and everything here. LOL. I found soompi during Reply 1988, i dont usually participate much in the drama threads, i just share my thoughts here but for HP, i couldnt resist. hehehe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sorry guys. I still don't believe you. :joy: Never heard anyone talking so much about a song before in the Soompi DRAMA section. :joy:

You guys talk all the time about guys, abs and shipping. I am more prone to believe that all the HP terminology I've seen on this thread the last few months has something to do with that. :joy:

You are all so cute though! :kiss_wink: I give you all cookies! :cookie:

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

@partyon we re relaxing some restrictions here..but still only up to 20ppl for gathering..and still no overseas travelling. Apparently there are 8 new cases in Victoria...and one of them was a GP..and he continued to work for some times after he contracted covid 19 (i think he didnt know he had it because he s asymptomatic). Why you have to be on airplane once a month??:scream: Ik...Ik...Ik...Ik... Zipped. You should stop looking at ppl's dp...they should be spoilers for you lol

@ktcjdrama got your pm and i shall do some googling ahhahahahha

@superspace hola chingu!