Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@lynne22 I'm still alive, don't worry. Been fighting off a cold or something the past few days off so I haven't been participating in threads as much but I do check my pings every day. 

Plus I picked up a couple new hobbies a few months ago and have been trying to progress in both of them. :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@phikylPlaying bongos? Taming squirrels? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@mouse007

I sleep after 12 every night, wake up 6 and go back to sleep at 8 or 9, wake up around 12 and go to work....:sweatingbullets:

I have bad sleeping patterns 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

I sleep after 12 every night, wake up 6 and go back to sleep at 8 or 9, wake up around 12 and go to work....:sweatingbullets:

I have bad sleeping patterns 

+2

what kind of job is this ? 

On weekdays I sleep just before midnight, get up 6ish ... I think I don’t hv enough sleep 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@triplem

My work place is located in the mall that open at 10 AM but my working hours starts at 12 to 9 PM or more depends upon the mall hours and I can do my work at home too...

+2

• Like 5

@cenching You are such a night-owl and I am myself too. I often sleep very late, at 1 or 2 am then had to wake up so early, at 4.30 or 5 am. I feel headache and it's so hard to open my eyes even I had woken up. But I try to sleep early these days. Health reason. And I don't like seeing a panda eyes on me the next day. 

~~~

Good morning from my side of the world... time go see you again later. 

• Like 3

+2

Good night

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

Is the man wears Lederhosen? (Correct spelling?)

Yes, they are, but I never did. It's not common in the area where I live. It pretty much all takes place in Bavaria, which is just the southern part of Germany. The rest doesn't have anything to do with it. :D 

You spelled it correctly. :) 

• Like 3

@stargazer187

I am a full blown nocturnal creature.....:glasses:  I feel absolutely fresh in the evening and tired during the morning....:sweat_smile:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I love my sleep and I prefer to get 9 hours but since having kids, I'm not able to sleep that much anymore. LOL

The 3 yr old sleeps through the night but the 1 yr old still wakes up often. I usually go to bed between 10pm - 12midnight and then I get up at 6am when I need to go to the office and wake up at 7:30am when I work from home. 

I would love to work from home full time if I could. I function best in the morning (but I need my shower first) but I actually hate waking up early. I find it hardest to focus in the afternoons.

I don't deal well with sleep deprivation. I get super cranky. LOL  I also do not deal well with hunger.

• Like 1