Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

How the way a man treated a woman in most normal circumstances depends upon the woman’s attitude as well....No one will treated another person like dirt if the other party didn’t let it happen....Please take note that I am talking about normal circumstances not certain specific situation....

+2

True very true. We can't blame on one side but on both. This wouldn't happened if one is willing to step away.

+2

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw.....

Hide contents

I saw a post here in Soompi about this girl and her good for nothing bf who demands a physical intimacy. She had been repeatedly posting about something similar since forever. I know some of you here knew that post.

It irritates me a lot, one of my biggest pet peeve is a woman who has no self respect. I noticed that breed of woman are growing. What’s wrong with the womanhood nowadays?!?! Too much fluffy dramas perhaps....:sweat_smile:

+2

I thought it was a spam. Lol. But people here are replying to her, so I wasn't sure....she has been posting the same thing, has created multiple threads and it did kinda irritated me. Blech...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I thought it was a spam. Lol. But people here are replying to her, so I wasn't sure....she has been posting the same thing, has created multiple threads and it did kinda irritated me. Blech...

Actually there are many similar cases around me too....That’s why I brought it up in my post....

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw.....

Reveal hidden contents

+2

i know what you meant....she had been creating the same topic over and over again....and honestly im going to merge all of them together lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@angelangieSee this is why I would never become a mod. My patience and tolerance levels are very low that I would've locked all those threads and gave her a warning by now. LOL. 

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangieSee this is why I would never become a mod. My patience and tolerance levels are very low that I would've locked all those threads and gave her a warning by now. LOL. 

.....and also as a mod sometimes we need to think of a bigger pictures lols.....ppl will point finger at you and u need to be able to defuse and cool down......if not....it will spiral worst lols

• Like 5

+2

@angelangie Mods are like traffic police. Literally making sure little minions are going at the right direction and not going elsewhere :) Eeeee cute little minions...Hahaha

giphy.gif

Big picture meaning the well being of the site?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Mods are like traffic police. Literally making sure little minions are going at the right direction and not going elsewhere :) Eeeee cute little minions...Hahaha

hahaha yea....we are just the police.... :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1