Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Ep 1 of LU:

...:joy: Oh my...Director An..He is like a crab, he looks hard on the outside but meatless on the inside. Ep 2 trailer, I guess someone was about to hit him, haven’t touch his face he faints? He is too cute lol. I can’t get used to this Because of I live alone. Hahahahaha

For one I figure that it is quite a interesting concept to talk about the guy entering the woman’s life. Typically it’s the woman who enters the guy’s life. So Director An have to enter the woman’s company because her company is shutting down. So this cold hearted Director An comes and save the day.

secondly, I love Director An’s personality, to me he is like a tough adult baby. Then the female lead is the “I want my company to live” character. I can see that these combinations will be so unique. Lollll

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 136.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

did she really need that many? :D

Well, if she has 30 cars, it will be one for each calendar day :D

14... means rolling the cars every fortnight, hahaha....

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

when i see all those....im thinking about the maintenance......and the petrol i need to fill it in....hahaha

no wonder her diamonds kept getting cut out :D 

I was wondering from ep.1 why the loans for her car, shopping and champagne needed that much diamonds. We found out in ep.2... Translation should be the plural "cars".... :lol:

• LOL 1

Dante is like my first Oppa whom I did not fall in love because of his drama appearance. But it’s his variety appearance that made me fall in love with him. I can’t..

Dante! :love:

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sushi has new DP!!! :w00t: Woohoo!!!

Lolll I know. Jinchi one wasn’t that great. But for now, got to give my heart to Dante...:blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love the smell of babies

.....:ph34r::crazy: got smell one ah? @cenching got smell one ah?

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

has officially completed her 7 or 10 stages of grief :D 

:joy:yes I am. I’m done! *throws Kousuke pillow to the covers*

im a dive in to romance :D

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Whaaat? :scream:I'm disappointed in both of you! JH's brother and the school doc was such a beautiful love story! Seohyun's cameo was the reason Ah-Young finally confronted JY with her feelings and he began to thought about it. 

Okay Ji Soo was kinda important too, because of him JH finally began to take action and make a move. 

Ok now who is Ah young?? it feels like you are talking about some other show. LOL.

And Ji Soo is the only one who is important to me. Bwahahahaha. 

• LOL 1
On 7/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, triplem said:

I love the affair drama !

@Ameera Ali I noticed our bb cream oppa lost his weight by the 2nd eps . It’s all that running :w00t:

@mouse007 I believe , like me , you didn’t finish the 3rd charm because the 2nd half of the drama became a mess ! It was just pain & tears ..but I did continue to read the recaps . :lol:

Yes! It started out cute and then it just turned into nothing but heartache and crying! I also read the recaps but I just couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of it especially after I found out how it ended.

• Like 2

Springy...tender...butt butt.:D

Once babies hit 5-7 it will be the time when he calls you an auntie and you are a teenager...:sweatingbullets: (wondering...what did I ever do to you to deserve this title this early in life..lol)

• LOL 2
  • Guest pinned this topic